Overall Rating 4.9090918/5Overall Rating 4.9090918/5Overall Rating 4.9090918/5Overall Rating 4.9090918/5rating 4.9090918
Overall Rating 2.81818/5Overall Rating 2.81818/5rating 2.81818rating 2.81818rating 2.81818

Janice R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
11/09/2018 Category: Service
I recently brought my 2010 Hyundai to Bill Dodge for an inspection sticker and the service team found a few things that needed fixing. The parts were ordered promptly and they were able to get the work done a couple days later. They explained what was wrong and what was needed clearly, and went through the options and costs in detail. Nick at the service desk could not have been more pleasant or more helpful. He was great. As were the shuttle drivers - very nice and friendly. Overall a very good experience.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the high rating! We are happy to hear that your experience was a positive one. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great weekend!

GH
Gregory H.
Belgrade, ME
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Great Service/ Waiting room needs improvement
We love the service...always excellent, however we miss the lady who used to work in the service dept. they were always friendly, and kept us posted on everything......miss that touch! The guys are wonderful....but it needs a woman touch!

Thanks for the high rating! We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time!

Poland, ME
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for the positive review! We truly appreciate it and hope to see you next time!

Diane H.
Dresden, ME
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for completing our survey, Diane. We really appreciate it. If there is anything additional that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. See you next time!

PG
Paul G.
Bowdoinham, ME
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Overall a good experience
The only comment I would make, schedule service early or mid morning, I waited while apparently everyone went. To lunch, 12 to 1
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks for the high rating, Paul. We do apologize for the extended wait and your comments have been passed along to management. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

Jennifer T.
Topsham, ME
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Small stain
There was just a stain left on my seat after the service. I removed it with a surface cleaner.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for completing our survey, Jennifer. We sincerely apologize about the stain left on your seat. Your comments have been passed along to management so that we can address this with the technicians. If there is anything additional that we can assist with, please let us know. We hope you have a fantastic day!

ES
Ernest S.
Portland, ME
10/24/2018 Category: Service
close to home-always reliable
great
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thanks for the great review, Ernest! We are thrilled to hear that we are always able to provide reliable and convenient service. If there is anything additional that we can assist with, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you next time!

MT
Marc T.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Great job as always.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for the five star review, Marc! We truly appreciate it and are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a great day!

Yarmouth, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Air conditioner repair
Scheduled quickly and done efficiently.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the five star rating! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to get this taken care of quickly for you. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you next time!

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Nick treated me professionally and efficiently when I arrived for an initial check up and oil change. No complaints what so ever.

While I think of it,
Can you steer me in the right direction for a remote starter? It appears that the starter you offer on your web site will not work on a vehicle that does not use a key. (confirmed by the gentleman in the Parts Dept.) Yet, I have a friend who owns a Veloster with a push button start and he is able start his car with his phone.

Thanks,
Roy Taylor
royt777@comcast.net 207-650-1686

Thanks for the positive review! We sincerely appreciate it. Your information has been passed along to the appropriate staff so that they can contact you about a starter that will be compatible with your vehicle. Someone should be in touch shortly. If there is anything additional that we can assist with, just let us know. We are always here to help! Have a great day!

Stanley B.
Benton, ME
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, very friendly
This was my first time buying a brand new car and Spencer, along with every one else made it a very enjoyable experience. Last week was my second time getting my car serviced and I am still just as impressed! It was raining and when my car was done they parked it right outside the door so I didn’t have to get rained on. I also love that they vacuum the inside both times I have been there.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for this great review, Stanley! We are thrilled to hear that have have delivered some great experiences thus far. We look forward to assisting you in the future and hope that you have a great day!

Mary H.
Wiscasset, ME
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Very happy
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for the positive review, Mary! We are thrilled to hear that you were so happy with your service experience. If there is anything more that we can help with, please let us know. Have a great day!

BF
Bethany F.
Topsham, ME
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Needs improvements is service department.
Customer service needs improvement in the service department. Work was not done during Time of schedule appointments completion was not done until after 5:00 PM when scheduled for the appointment was at one. No call from serviced area about the delay had to call service desk twice requesting timeframe of when completion would be done lack of communication from the service department. Was told two different time when they would finally complete.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Bethany. We are very sorry to hear of your experience and do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your comments have been forwarded along to management so that we can look into what may have caused such a delay. Once again, our apologies.

Dorothy B.
Auburn, ME
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great way to start my day!
The service department personnel were friendly, the oil change quick and they washed my car after while I enjoyed a free snack in their lounge area. What more could I ask for?
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the positive comments, Dorothy! We are thrilled that we could provide you with a great experience. We look forward to assisting you in the future and hope you have a great day!

Jackson G.
Vinalhaven, ME
2009 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, knowledgable.
It's all in the review title.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the five star rating! We are happy to hear that you were provided with a positive service experience. We hope to see you next time!

Derrick W.
Lewiston, ME
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I have had nothing but great customer service with my entire sales and service experience with Bill Dodge. Salesman Troy was amazing with the sales and service manager Rick always has my back when I need service. I always feel comfortable and secure when dealing with Bill Dodge.

We appreciate this great review, Derrick. It's great to hear that our staff has always been so supportive for your sales and service needs. If there is anything additional that we can assist with. please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a fantastic day!

ES
Erik S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Near by
The dealership is near by and provides the service I need.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate your positive review and are happy to hear that our location is convenient for you. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you next time!

CL
Carole L.
Durham, ME
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and as always great customer service

Thank you for this great review, Carole! We are thrilled to hear that you are always provided with such great customer service. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a great day!

Bath, ME
10/05/2018 Category: Service
From the minute I walked in with what I thought was a minor problem, everyone wanted to help to minimize the service needed. It turned out to be not so simple, but they provided personal, caring service, and did all they could to soften the billing issue. In fact, they provide reward points!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

We appreciate the five star review! Thank you so much and we hope to see you next time!

MT
Monique T.
West Bath, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
M Tupper
Tyler is an excellent Service Manager. He goes above and beyond to make our experience great. When there are problems he tries to solve the issue as best he can. We would recommend him.

10/03/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
The quality of the merged facility management in comparison to previous service is unacceptable. The consumer’s issues are met but to the minimum- a far cry from the previous management we bought 9 vehicles over the last 12 years from. We are a Hyundai family. This merger has us thinking about finding a more reliable and consumer friendly group. The service management is wonderful- Tyler in particular and Tevis in Sales are wonderful. The transmission failure of the part was not necessarily the Service fault but the rental experience was a nightmare and the rental protection is not covered only the rental. Nice to have understood that before we got socked with a 500 bill on a warranty service. The second resulted in them having a dealer car available after scheduling only when it was available. This experience overall was definitely not a good one.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for completing our survey. We truly appreciate it. Your feedback has been forwarded to management as it seems we did not provide a 100% satisfactory experience which is always our goal. We look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a great day!