Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Bowdoinham, ME
2008 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Be Prepared to Wait For Service Completion
Service Time is very Long in my opinion for what I consider not time consuming, ie: Oil Change, Tire Rotation
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for this feedback. We are very sorry that your expectations were not met as far as time is concerned. Our oil change service is a bit more complex than your quick lube location oil changes. We also include topping off of all fluids, checking and adjusting tire pressures, inspecting all belts and hoses, and a wash and vacuum of the vehicle. The state inspection and tire rotation would have added additional time to the wait as well. We do appreciate your business and hope that this explanation helps.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Over priced quote
While I would prefer to go to Bill Dodge Hyundai to have the service completed on my vehicle, I refuse to give them my business on repairs that are hundreds of dollars higher than local specialists and I feel like they overcharge for major repairs like brake replacement, simply because the parts are "certified".

Thank you for this feedback. We truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that the service manager was able to speak with you about the concerns you have regarding this matter. We are hopeful that we will be able to make arrangements to have the repairs completed here at a reasonable cost that you will be happy with. We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

RV
Ronald V.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for completing our survey, Ronald. We are thrilled to hear that you were provided with an excellent service experience. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. See you next time!

LR
Leslie R.
West Gardiner, ME
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Bill Dodge service review
Pleasant atmosphere and people They are also very thorough and quick
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review! We really appreciate and look forward to seeing you next time!

Danny B.
Lisbon, ME
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service on My Hyundai Tucson.
Great service.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks for the positive review! We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Did I leave my living room?
I came in for an inspection. I had cold bottled water and GREAT snacks for free. I large TV and complete control of the remote. I could watch my favorite shows, eat, drink, and relax in the comfy chairs (I didn't quite dare put my feet on the coffee table, but I'm sure I could've). It turned out I needed new wiper blades in order to pass the inspection. I called my husband regarding the price. He balked at the price and they took $10 off the cost of the wiper blades! It was nothing at all like the usual wait at a place of business; it was like being in my own living room.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for completing our survey. We are thrilled to hear that you were provided with a five star experience. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please let us know. We hope to see you next time!

Ashley S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Rick went above and beyond to make sure my car was services. He came to my work, picked it up, and dripped it back off when they were done. Thank you, Rick, for making this so easy.

Thank you for completing our survey, Ashley. We are happy to hear that Rick was able to make this experience so convenient for you. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look froward to seeing you next time and hope you have a great day.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
The service team was excellent - polite, informative and completed work in a timely manner.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Martha G.
Phippsburg, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
free sticker
did not try to up sell thanks

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

WE
William E.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
I made an appointment but apparently it didn't go through. I was taken in anyway and the service was completed right away. I was pleased that you would go out of the way to do this.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out!  Our apologies that there was an issue with the appointment you scheduled, we will check to see what happened on our end with that. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything though. Have a wonderful day.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2018 Category: Service
One of the best visits
While my 11 yr old Sonata decided to stop cooling in this heat, Tyler was great in getting me the service needed, maintenance to keep me on the road. His understanding of my problem and needs was wonderful. Their shuttle is also great so I did not have to sit for hours.

Thanks, Tyler! (And Bill Dodge for hiring him)
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

That is great feedback, thank you! We are happy that everything went well and in a timely fashion. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Shirley W.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
No issues! Very comfortable waiting area! Very appreciative of the water in the fridge!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for completing our survey! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the waiting area. If there is anything more that we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

Richmond, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
Changed bulb
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for completing our survey! We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a great service experience. Please feel free to reach out or stop by if there is anything additional that we can help with. See you next time!

DE
Darcey E.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
06/26/2018 Category: Service
1st service
Very friendly and helpful
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the feedback, Darcey. We are happy to hear that you had a friendly and helpful service experience. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. We hope to see you next time!

Susan B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department is fast, ready to listen to your concerns, and recommend actions to take.

Thank you for the high rating, Susan. We really appreciate it. It's great to know that the staff was quick and supportive during your recent service experience. If there is anything more that we can help with, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a fantastic day!

Wimauma, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient!
Booked a scheduled servicing and had minor recall items accomplished at the same time...efficient, courteous and professional.

Thank you for this great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had such an efficient service experience. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. See you next time!

EL
E L.
South Bristol, ME
2014 Hyundai Equus
Great experience!
This dealership really cares about its customers. Tyler in Service was attentive and accommodating.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you very much for completing our survey, we greatly appreciate it! We are thrilled to hear that you were provided with a great service experience and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

James B.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Tyler was very helpful, explaining the problem with the passenger side mirror and the cost to replace it.

Thanks for the great feedback. James. We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that Tyler was so helpful and that you had a positive service experience. If there is anything more that we can help with, please let us know. Have a great day!

Freeport, ME
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/22/2018 Category: Service
courtesy, efficiency, economy
courtesy, efficiency, economy. that says it all.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the feedback, we greatly appreciate it!  We strive to provide top-notch service for our customers and make sure they have a truly exceptional experience.  Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again.

Dianne G.
Freeport, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
What do u mean by TITLE?
Location, car wash, offering service rewards program

Thank you, Dianne, for choosing Bill Dodge Hyundai!  We greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you with servicing your vehicle.  We're happy that you enjoy the amenities that we have to offer and take advantage of the Bill Dodge Auto Group Rewards program!  As always, don't hesitate to contact us if you should ever need anything and we look forward to assisting you again.