Overall Rating 4.9090918/5Overall Rating 4.9090918/5Overall Rating 4.9090918/5Overall Rating 4.9090918/5rating 4.9090918
Overall Rating 2.81818/5Overall Rating 2.81818/5rating 2.81818rating 2.81818rating 2.81818

Danny B.
Lisbon, ME
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service on My Hyundai Tucson.
great service.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We truly appreciate it and look forward to assisting you next time! Have a great day!

Richmond, ME
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Clean
Clean and acceptable
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for completing our survey! We greatly appreciate it and hope to see you next time!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
My car was in for a state inspection sticker. I needed new rear brakes and a front headlight bulb. Both were taken care of by the service department.

Thank you for the five star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive service experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Derrick W.
Lewiston, ME
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Always get the best service from the guys at Bill Dodge. Highly recommend.

We really appreciate your recommendation, Derrick! We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a great day!

PL
Peter L.
Gardiner, ME
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for this positive review, Peter! We sincerely appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time!

KP
Kathleen P.
Phippsburg, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2019 Category: Service
tyler is doing a great job
Everything is explained well
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, Kathleen. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Tyler and we look forward to seeing you next time!

West Bath, ME
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Been coming Bill Dodge for years and they have always been kind and helpful.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the fabulous rating! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time!

LC
Laraine C.
Lewiston, ME
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/09/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service. They make me feel like a valued customer.

Thank you for the feedback, Laraine! We are thrilled to hear that you are always provided with great service. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

PJ
Paul J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Employees. Great Service.
I receive great help when I take my Sonata and Kona in to have work done on both vehicle. The employees are very helpful.

Thank you for the positive comments about our team. We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a great day!

GM
Gary M.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Gary Machin
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thanks for the great review, Gary! We are thrilled that you were provided with an excellent service experience. See you next time!

DZ
David Z.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
close to my homegood, guick service
they are close to my home, and provided quick service

Thank you for your feedback, David! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Have a fantastic day!

Bruce S.
Woolwich, ME
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Finally, Hyundai EV's in Midcoast Maine
Glad to see that Bill Dodge Hyundai has stepped up and brought in the Ioniq EV (and apparently Kona EV soon), along with an EV charging station! I have Ioniq EV, the most efficient electric car you can buy (most miles per kWh), and I love it. Highly recommended.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks for the five star rating! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time!

RE
Richard E.
Sabattus, ME
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
Speedy service!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks for the positive review, Richard! We are very happy to hear that you had an excellent service experience. If there is anything additional that we can assist with, we are always here to help. Have a great day!

Yarmouth, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Appointment scheduled promptly, handled efficiently, and treated courteously while work was done and explained.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for sharing your positive experience. We look forward to seeing you next time and hope you have a fantastic day!

South Portland, ME
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Always a friendly greeting; service is great
friendly staff
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks for the great review! Are are thrilled to hear that you were provided with a positive experience. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Needed a transmission flush, and they were able to get me in quickly at a very fair rate.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for the five star rating! We really appreciate it and hope to see you next time!

Claudette B.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The associates are very nice.
Great service but not sure if I will return. I have a service that I am comfortable with and would like to continue with them.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the five star review, Claudette. We truly appreciate it and are always here to assist if you do need anything in the future. Take care!

Portland, ME
02/18/2019 Category: Service
i guess this will not be submitted
none

We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and are happy to hear that you were provided with a positive experience. If there is anything more that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

John P.
Freeport, ME
2008 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Convenient. Fairly priced. Always honest. Nice people.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks for the five star rating, John! We really appreciate it and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Susan M.
Lisbon Falls, ME
2007 Hyundai Azera
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Hi!
A lot of people ask me why I pay "dealer prices" for repairs, regular maintenance, and state inspections. I go to BDH because I've been doing business there for at least 20 years. My family has purchased at least 10 cars from the Bill Dodge Auto Group. Maybe more. I f I could change my own air filters etc. that would be cheaper. However, I lack time and talent. I always leave BDH feeling great about my car...that it is in good hands. Priceless.

Thank you for this fabulous review, Susan! We are so happy to hear that you are always provided with a great service experience and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you next time!