Overall Rating 2.71429/5Overall Rating 2.71429/5rating 2.71429rating 2.71429rating 2.71429

MK
Mark K.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Good and clean and freindly dealership.
appointment system and reminders are great.
easy access and welcome, friendly staff.
waiting area very nice with Wi-Fi and snacks and newspapers, so you can be relaxed and or productive.

My only issue was it took over 2 hours just for an oil change and tire rotation? i know there was a recal sensor that was done, but the length of time there was very long, and why i rated below eggcelent.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for completing our survey. We are happy to hear that you were provided with a positive service experience and hope to see you next time!

Durham, ME
Excellent service as always

Thank you for the high rating! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience. We look froward to seeing you next time!

MT
Monique T.
West Bath, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai warrantee
Ive purchased nine Hyndai over 17 years and there is no greater Warranty on the market. It keeps us coming back.

Thank you for your feedback, Monique. We are happy to hear that you were provided with a good service experience and that you are a happy Hyundai customer. It may take drive 10 or so drive cycles for the vehicle to relearn your driving habits. If there is anything more that we can do, please do not hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

Bath, ME
05/24/2018 Category: Service
As always, the service we get from Bill Dodge Hyundai is great. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are always provided with excellent service! Thanks for choosing Bill Dodge Hyundai and we look forward to your next visit!

GM
Gayla M.
Bowdoin, ME
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The price was great. They went the,extra mike to wash the car and vacuum the inside. That means,a great deal to those like us, over 65.

Thank you for your great review, Gayla! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your recent experience. See you next time!

AC
Alisa C.
Bailey Island, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Wish we could’ve got the job done
Wish we could’ve got the job done ! Still waiting to hear back why I need to bring the invoice from the last service when the job wasn’t done then. Two times in and the air-conditioner still is not working.

Thank you for this feedback, Alisa. We are very disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with your recent experience. Your comments have been passed along to the service manager. He will be looking into the situation and will be in touch shortly.

Joann W.
Topsham, ME
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Pleaded my case for warranty work even though warranty was no longer valid
My engine block had a large hole in it. My warranty was no longer valid but Nick in the service department sent along my paperwork for service work to Hyundai and pleaded my case for a new engine. I was pleasantly surprised and very relieved when Hyundai agreed to replace my engine at no charge to me. They even provided me with a rental. Very happy with my experience at Bill Dodge Hyundai.

Thank you for your comments, Joann. It's great to hear that we were able to assist you in getting your engine covered under warranty. If there is anything additional that we can help with, please let us know. Have a fantastic day!

Judith G.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Very thorough
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thanks for the feedback, Judith! We are happy to hear that you were provided with great service. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Jessie G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Jessie G
I wasn’t happy and when we got home I called the service manager and told him what his employee did
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank for completing our survey. We sincerely apologize that you were unhappy with your recent service experience and completely understand. We are glad that you were able to speak with the service manager regarding the situation and hope that you are willing to give us another chance to make things right. Once again, we are very sorry about this.

David B.
Buxton, ME
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Couldn't be happier!
What can I say? I love my 2017 SantaFe. I have purchased several vehicles from Bill Dodge Auto Group and I'll tell you, this is an excellent customer focused deal eaglets hip and you feel lucky to have them distributing your products. Their service is above the rest!!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for this fabulous review, David. We sincerely appreciate it. If there is anything more that we can help with, please let us know. See you next time!

Michael R.
Harpswell, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
mike
good service

Thanks for the feedback, Mike! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience. If there is anything more that we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

Mark C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great job
On time did a outstanding job

Thank you for completing our survey. It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Joseph L.
Lewiston, ME
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely service.
Friendly personal, and work done in a timely fashion.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

We thank you for completing our survey. We are happy to hear that you were provided with a positive experience. We hope to see you next time!

South Gardiner, ME
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Owner of a Sonata
Because of the great sales and service people that work at Bill Dodge.

Thanks for the positive review! We really appreciate it. Have a fabulous day!

KC
Kathleen C.
Topsham, ME
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/05/2018 Category: Service
I am very concerned about the recall that occurred this week
As of the visit I made last week, which you are asking me about, I would have said I would definitely recommend a Hyundai from Bill Dodge Hyundai. However, since then my car was towed in with a check Hybrid System message, Apparently, this car cannot be returned to me until 2 open recalls are taken care of. When I was in less than a week before, there were no open recalls.

So, apparently there are no parts available in the country for one of the recalls. How long is my car going to be sitting on the lot waiting for this part?

I have 3 concerns:

1) I have been promised a more comparable rental, once Enterprise can find one. By comparable, I am most concerned about the safety features. When I went care shopping, I was looking at comfort and safety features.

2) My car is a plug in hybrid. It is sitting on the lot during the warm weather, which is when I realize the vast majority of my gas savings. In the winter, when I need the heater, the mileage is nothing special. In the summer, I get 99.9 miles per gallon. I might buy gas twice in the summer. It looks like I will be buying gas all summer for a rental car.

3) How long will I be waiting to get my car back? I cannot prove it, but I think this disabling of the vehicle was generated from Hyundai. My car has this problem the within days of the recall? Seems unlikely.

My possible reluctance to recommend this car seems to have everything to do with Hyundai, and nothing to due with Bill Dodge.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank for this feedback, Kathleen. We sincerely apologize for this and can certainly understand your concerns. These comments have been forwarded to Rick Martin in management and he will be reaching out to you shortly.

Jackson G.
Vinalhaven, ME
2009 Hyundai Accent
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, thorough and expeditious.
They detected a serious brake problem and fixed it. Just curious if the genesis of that problem could have been detected six months ago at my last servicing. I meant to ask about that, but didn't. A good overall experience with everyone involved.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Thanks for your high rating, Jackson! We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Certainly, the lack of driving and due to the vehicle sitting in a high salt environment played a big role with the brake issue. Brake rotor rust can build up very quickly. Due to the high metal contact in the brake components, it's hard to gauge when brake replacement would be needed. This is also based on your particular driving habits. If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Car Repair
Had fantastic service at Bill Dodge in Brunswick. Service department was great, communicationed all the problems and solutions. Picked me up and dropped me off at work and made things smooth. I really enjoyed the 10.00 of next service letter, thought that was a great touch and reminder.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you such much for completing our survey. We are thrilled to hear that you were provided with a positive experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Joline P.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
This dealership is very friendly, clean and efficent. The gentleman greeted me as I arrived and was very organized wth the paperwork. The coffee was ready and waiting for me when I arrived which I truly appreciated at 8am! The facility was very clean. Everything went like clockwork and I was on my way. Job well done to the Pleasant St, Brunswick ME Hyundai. Thank you

Thank you for this wonderful review, Joline. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience. If there is anything more that we can help with, please let us know. Have a great day!

TA
Theresa A.
Bath, ME
2010 Hyundai Accent
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellence service
I am very well satisfied with the cost of the repairs and service on my car. I was able to drop off the car without notice and get a ride home on a Friday afternoon.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you for the high rating! We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time!

Lewiston, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Great environment
The people are great the sevice is great as well. Have had,a great experience with Bill Dodge hyundai, i am very pleased
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you so much for the high rating! We are thrilled to hear that you always have such a great experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!