Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Boothbay, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Service was done in a timely, competent manner, we were greeted and treated with friendliness, had a nice comfortable place to wait, were offered coffee or drinks while we waited, and our car was washed and brought to the front for us!

Yarmouth, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Reliability
Consistent and knowledgeable service that is performed in a professional and courteous manner.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for the five-star rating! We are thrilled to hear that your service was completed quickly and to your satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you in the future! Have a great day!

RL
Raymond L.
North Yarmouth, ME
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Failure to Order Parts
The service department failed to order the necessary part needed to make the required repair.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for completing our survey, Raymond. We sincerely apologize that for this. Your comments will be passed along to management. We do appreciate your business and hope you will still consider us in the future.

Logan S.
Lisbon, ME
12/22/2020 Category: Service
So much to browse from new to preowned
Very friendly,employees get you the best deals they can
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words and positive review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2020 Category: Service
I always get exceptional service when I bring my Hyundai in for routine service and the staff are always friendly and inviting.

Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

PR
Paul R.
Boothbay Harbor, ME
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/20/2020 Category: Service
First service
Great dealership, friendly people!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for completing our survey, Paul. We sincerely apologize that your service indicator was not reset. You will not have to drive back here to have that done. Tyler will be reaching out today to explain how to complete the reset with the information center in your vehicle. Once again, our apologies for this inconvenience.

HL
Heidi L.
Wiscasset, ME
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Tyler in the service depart in the Brunswick location will take you excellent care of you

Thank you for this great review, Heidi! We really appreciate it and hope you have a great day!

EW
Eric W.
Phippsburg, ME
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Everyone that works here are very pleasant
Very easy to schedule appointments and was a great buying experience

Thanks for the high rating, Eric! We really appreciate it and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Katherine M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Had car towed due to not starting when I got to dealer they had a loaner for me, each day they checked in with findings and update on what was being done. This is my 5th hyundia.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you for your five-star rating and positive comments, Katherine! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Shari B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/07/2020 Category: Service
I am very pleased with all of my experiences at Bill Dodge Hyundai. More specifically, I’d like to mention Tyler Blanchette in the service department. He always goes well above and beyond what you would expect from a service manager. He’s always upfront, honest, professional, friendly and polite. For that reason alone I can’t imagine taking my vehicle anywhere else to be serviced. They are lucky to have Tyler on their team.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are certainly very lucky to have Tyler on our team.

Drew C.
Durham, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Fast Efficient Service
Excellent service, woul get service work done with them again.

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great survey!  We apprecatie your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Margaret H.
Pittston, ME
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Not happy
I’m not happy with the 50,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty. I was told when I bought my Hyundia that it covered everything except tires,oil changes, and windshield wipers. I had to have my front brakes and rotors replaced at 41,000 and it wasn’t guaranteed. $538 later. Not a very good warranty so I’d definitely nit recommend anyone buying a Hyundia
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for completing our survey, Margaret. We greatly appreciate it and do hope to see you next time!

BT
Brian T.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Tyler from the service dept. was vey efficient and service was done in no time at all.
Fast turn around on scheduling and the service done.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thanks for your high rating, Brian! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide a quick and positive service experience. We look forward to assisting you in the future and hope you have a great day!

PT
Peter T.
Freeport, ME
2020 Hyundai Accent
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Good service and good people
Good service and good people.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for your positive review, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

LC
Linda C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
11/19/2020 Category: Service
honesty
I've been a customer there for over 26 years.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks for the great rating, Linda! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!