Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5rating 4.0434757
Overall Rating 2.21739/5Overall Rating 2.21739/5rating 2.21739rating 2.21739rating 2.21739

SA
Sandra A.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Pleasant Staff
I always get great service when I come to the dealership. And, always greeted with a smile!
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks Sandra, have a great day!

Dennis B.
Melrose, MA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai cant fix their own cars
After 2 visits to service dept. My car remains un fixed. Bringing my car to another dealership.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Dennis,

I'm sorry for your frustration with your TPMS sensors. It does look like both times that you've been in, the light has successfully turned off. If you can bring the car in, we will scan it again and keep the car for a few days so we can get a better idea of why this is happening. Please let me know when that might be convenient for you.

LD
Lisa D.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Sales & Service
Great Sales & Service experiences at Bill Dube Hyundai...they are a great team!
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Lisa, have a great day!

KV
Kathleen V.
Stoneham, MA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service! Staff is great!
I didn’t have an appointment but they took me anyways. The service was done within an hour. Unfortunately have to go back for the same issue two weeks later.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Kathleen,

I'm glad we were able to take care of you without an appointment! It looks like we repaired a hole in your tire. I'm sorry that you have to come back. Let me know when it's convenient for you and we will take a look to see if there are additional punctures or if the repair failed.

KL
Karen L.
Somerville, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Thanks, Jim!
I have consistently had great experiences at this dealership, but this time I want to specifically shout out Jim Maloof for being so helpful. I came in to have my brakes inspected and serviced, and Jim carefully explained the problem, what services would be completed, and the cost of each service. After the services were completed, he went through the charges again and gave me some helpful advice to keep my care running smoothly and safely. Thanks, Jim! I will definitely be returning to this dealership for future services.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks Karen, have a great day!

WM
Wayne M.
Fast service
The dealer took me early for my appointment and had me in and out before I even finished my breakfast across the street .
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks Wayne, have a great day!

RP
Russell P.
Tyngsboro, MA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great staff!
I've always have good service at Bill Dube with a great staff that's attentive to my needs, that's the reason I've been returning for the past 10 years.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks Russell, have a great day!

Rosalia S.
North Reading, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick diagnosis
Fast service. Explanation of work needed was very thorough. My only disappointment was that there was no tire special such as buy 3 get 1 free when competition down the street was offering but price match was not offered. I decided to have all the work done there for convenience sake.

Hi Rosalia,

I'm sorry to have disappointed you! We do run specials like that from time to time but not constantly. We do however price match 365 days a year so please ask!

WW
William W.
Reading, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good
Done in a timely efficient manner

William,

I'm sorry that we let you down and didn't deliver 5 star service. Please let me know how we can be better in the future.

Bedford, MA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful- thank you Keith for your help with my Bluetooth
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks! Have a great day!

Susan M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Staff
Service people were wonderful, friendly and helpful
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Susan! Have a great day!

Kerri B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Just ok
I’ve taken the car I’m leasing through Hyundai back three times due to a noise from the drivers side breaks. I’m told it’s not a safety issue and it’s caused by a bent plate. I’m frustrated because I pay a lot of money each month to lease this car and I shouldn’t have to deal with the noise coming from that area. I even took a drive with one of the service department reps and they heard the noise and kept telling me it wasn’t a safety issue. How would they like to spend money each month and listen to that noise.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Kerri,

I'm sorry to hear about this, it definitely sounds frustrating! I'll check in with my shop foreman and see if there's anything we can do about this for you.

Mark P.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tire replacement
Replaced my tire in a timely manner. Went out of the way to give me excellent customer service!
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thanks Mark! Have a great day!

SO
Stephen O.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service and staff
I went for oil change and inspection. Was in and out in 40-45 minutes. Nice waiting area and had Wi-Fi.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thanks Stephen! Have a great day!

OF
Odiari F.
Mattapan, MA
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Francis
Excellent staffs
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thanks Odiari! Have a great day!

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Not going back.
Not going back to this location. Will go elsewhere.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Hi Linda,

I'm really sorry that you felt this way. That's definitely not our intention. Can you please give me a little more information about your experience so I can clear up any miscommunication and address everything with your advisor?

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Online schedule
I scheduled online, but when I brought the car in was told no appointment. The service person expected me to just leave. This definitely needs improvement. I asked for management and then he took the car. Actual service and follow up was great.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Hi Julie,

I'm really sorry about the mix up with your appointment but glad that everything worked out for the best. Can you take a look back at your email to see if you received a confirmation when you scheduled your appointment? I don't see it in our system so I would like to forward it to the software vendor to figure out what happened.

GI
Gloria I.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Honest and caring
I love this service department. They are thorough and will advise you on what needs to be done but never push work on you if you can’t afford to do it. I highly recommend coming here.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thanks Gloria! Have a great day!

Dean S.
Swampscott, MA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Timely Maintenance
My car was worked on shortly after I arrived and the work was completed as promised.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks Dean! Have a great day!

North Reading, MA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, pleasant
Always friendly and understanding. Buy or lease my cars here.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks, have a great day!