4.6

Watertown, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Keith
I have never had a bad experience there. I went in to get a normal oil change and was told I had a nail in my tire. Keith was so nice he told me they could replace it for me that day, After a few hours he told me they had to order the tire and was able to get it that day but in a few hours. He offer to let me use a car for a few hours. I was able to leave my car and get some other errands done. Thank you!

SR
Samuel R.
Burlington, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service all of the time.
Bill Dube Hyundai always shows that they value me as a customer. I have purchased four cars over the past 11 years and would not hesitate to buy again at this dealership.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you!  I'm please to hear you feel valued as that's an important part of how we do business.  We look forward to taking care of your needs for years to come.

LF
Lydia F.
Billerica, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2021 Category: Service
is convenient, easy to schedule an appointment, staff very helpful and Chelsea is great at communication as is Jim Maloof. Manny has taken very good care of our cars for many years.
excellent service
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for such a glowing review.  Our employees and customers are invaluable to us.  See you next service.

KZ
Kara Z.
Andover, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Always great when you need it
The friendly service and great energy level have made us customers for life.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you!  We appreciate the glowing review.  Jim is a valued member of your team.  We look forward to taking care of your needs for years to come.

AK
Aaron K.
Andover, MA
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Great service and personnel.
Scheduling my appointment online was easy. Billing was clearly explained and service was fast.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your great review.  We look forward to taking care of you in the future.

BC
Barbara C.
Tewksbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always great service from start to finish!
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you so much for such a glowing reveiw!  See you next service.

North Reading, MA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Close by. Great service.
Service was much better than sales department. Pleasantly surprised!
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

I'm pleased to hear you had an exceptional visit.  We are sorry to hear your sales experiance wasn't great.  We are always looking to provide the best experiance across the board.  If you want to let us know where we fell short in sales our door is alway open.

Service Director.

Woburn, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I recently came in for a tire leaking air. The problem was a nail in the sidewall of my tire and required replacement. The tire wasn't in stock however and had to be ordered. This meant a return visit which Chelsea, Jim, and Keith combined, facilitated in a smooth cooperative process. I would also like to mention Giovanni who swiftly determined whether or not my insurance covered the tire replacement. I was amazed at his knowledge of the different insurance plans and their benefits. Once again, even though I didn't have a simple service visit, it certainly was handled efficiently and in a courteous manner.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.  We are pleased to hear you experiance with our entire team went so well.  We look foward to seeing you next vist.

Sandra W.
Atkinson, NH
01/27/2021
Personable and friendly
They care about you as a customer and making sure you are satisfied with the service. Awesome people.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for such a glowing review.  We look forward to taking care of your service needs for years to come.

VR
Victor R.
Burlington, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service!
Chelsea and the service department were very helpful!
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

Thank you, Chelsea is a new member of your team.  I'm glad to hear she did an exceptional job.

PH
Patricia H.
Lowell, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2021 Category: Service
What a great experience
After getting a rejection sticker for two small items, I brought my Accent to the helpful professionals at Bill Dube Hyundai. They talked me through what they needed to do to fix my vehicle. They shop was extremely clean and all the employees followed COVID-19 protocols.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

Thank you for such a glowing review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the furture.

Amesbury, MA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Richard R.
Billerica, MA
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Service and inspection
Service and inspection.
My vehicle was taken in promptly for an oil change and State inspection. I got a print out of all the information about the vehicle. I have been maintaining my car with this vehicle since I purchased a 2014. It’s always been exceptional.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you for such a glowing review.  We look forward to taking care of you for years to come.

Wilmington, MA
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Always available - helpful - courteous and thorough
I have purchased three vehicles from the Wilmington location. Sales personnel are always competent and helpful. ALWAYS get my service done at this location. The agents in the garage at check-in are exceptionally personable, friendly, knowledgeable and qualified. The young personnel is respectful and helpful to customers. Always eager to provide good customer service.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

We really appreciate your glowing review and look forward to taking care of all your future needs.