4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Wakefield, MA
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Professional staff
The staff know what they are doing and listen to the customers needs to best serve them.
Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

thank you for the review im glad we could deliver a 5 star service. Hope to see you for your next service.

CE
Carol E.
MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Good service, fast service
This is my second visit. I waited for my car during the service and was out of there in no time. Service staff is friendly and professional.

Everett, MA
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Tucson
Excellent service fast and prompt

Cintia C.
North Reading, MA
02/15/2020 Category: Service
average
service experience was good , but could be better.
Reason being is that I accidentally booked my service a week later than I thought I did and when I arrived “a week earlier” I was sent back home as they were unable to fit me in while I Was already there.
So I went home and came back a week later for my scheduled appointment to get car serviced. I mentioned about having a bit of noise coming from the steering wheel which sounded as if it was rubbing against plastic cover. I got my car back about an hour later, it was serviced, but they didn’t have enough time to troubleshoot a little noise coming from the steering wheel. A person doing with me was very friendly and Apple just that they couldn’t take it for a road test and figure out what could be causing it because they were pressed for time as there is not enough people working on Saturdays and I was asked to come back later if I wanted to get this diagnosed during the week. However I walk during the week full-time which means I’m not going to be coming to get that checked as it is not big of an issue at all.
So to answer your question yes you can do better by having more mechanics available on weekends as weekends are probably the busiest time because regular people work during the week and try to do what’s necessary on weekends in terms of bringing cars in for service and to be honest I didn’t know that it needs to be booked for service and it’s not allowed to just bring the car in.
To be honest if I had another Hyundai dealer closer to me I would probably take it there for service on the day when I was refused.
Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for the review I will talk with my service department about what happened and I would love to get to the bottom of this noise that  you are haviing with the steering and make it perfect for you. are saturdays the best day for you to bring the car in?

9786577774

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service always easy!
Bought my Hyundai last year and trips for regular service couldn't be easier!
Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thanks for the 5 Stars!  We appreciate it!  Look forward to seeing you again!

Thank you!

WM
Wayne M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Got my inspection sticker and oil change is super fast time.
Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

thanks for the feedback. Im glad we could help you and reach that 5 star rating. Hope you have a great day and we will see you for your next service

Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Ronald W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2020 Category: Service
service review
overall service is good, though nothing outstanding.
Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry that we delivered a 4 star performance. what could we do to rectify to make your next service a 5 star experience

Salem, MA
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Super service
Great service department, easy to make an appointment on line and service was quick.

LE
Lawrence E.
Middleton, MA
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Dealer and Service
Only great things to say...sales and service are excellent!

Miranda D.
Revere, MA
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
They are always ready for me when I arrive for my appointment. They take my vehicle right away and always quick with service. I will definitely be back!

Chelmsford, MA
01/25/2020 Category: Service
2 thumbs up
Always friendly and thorough. But never pushy to spend money on repairs. So they are trustworthy 😊

Donna G.
Burlington, MA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Great communication
The car had a difficult electrical issue and the service department spent the time to check everything and identify the problem. Also, they understood that I needed the car back in a timely manner, so ordered the necessary part overnight.

Wakefield, MA

Maria M.
Andover, MA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Great people, great service
I had a great experience with my friends at Bill Dube Hyundai service. They are very attentive and all about customer satisfaction. I will be back again and again.

Tewksbury, MA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
great service
Always receive great, timely service here. Service staff are exceptional.