4.6

PG
Paul G.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
11/21/2020 Category: Service
They care about their Customers and provide Great Service . On our 5th Hyundai .
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I'm sorry we didn't provide you with a 5 star experience.  We would be happy to perform the alignment check at no charge since that was not properly conveyed to you at your visit.  Please reach out to me if you would like to schedule that check or have any questions or concerns.

Michael D.
MA
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Quick service, friendly staff, easy process
I have (unfortunately) had to bring my used Elantra to a certified Hyundai service center twice in the past couple weeks for coil misfires. It seems to be a common problem with the 2017 model, but the staff and service have exceeded my expectations both times. This service center is 14 miles from where I live, but I know that Bill Dube will have availability for me faster than any closer Hyundai dealership, and that the staff will be quick, thorough, friendly, and helpful. Nobody likes taking their car to the shop, but at least when I go to this location, I know I’ll be taken care of.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you, we appreciate that you choose to service with us.  I understand your frustration of a repeat concern, but I'm pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and got you taken care of.  We look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Marian H.
Wakefield, MA
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Very.experience employees
I would and gave Dube Hyundai a referral
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  We always aim to provide a 5 star experience.  It seems like we fell short at your last visit.  If you could let us know where we could improve so that we provide you the best experience possible that would be greatly appreciated.

SR
Stacey R.
Lowell, MA
11/11/2020
Fantastic service
Everyone at Bill Dube Was fantastic. I got an oil change and both men that helped me were friendly and got the job done pretty quickly. Excellent service. I bought my first Hyundai at that dealership and I’m thrilled to be back.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you.  We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to taking care of your service needs for years to come.

SR
Stacey R.
Massachusetts
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Everyone at the dealership was fantastic. Both the service and sales department were really friendly and did what I needed. I felt like the sale was pretty painless which is not typical of car sales. Nate was fantastic and they really worked with me to trade you a good deal. I bought my first Hyundai at Bill Dube And I’m very pleased to be back

11/11/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic experience!!!!
I’m not sure why it only gave it a 4.6. I thought I entered all fives. First of all I bought my first Hyundai at Bill Dube And it is by far the best dealership I’ve ever dealt with. Nate was fantastic As was Patrick who helped him out by going over the car with me. I would definitely give them five stars but I couldn’t go back and adjust it for some reason. I’ve already referred three people to Hyundai in to build Dube
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.  Seem like you were very pleased with your experience, and there was a possible scoring issue.  Please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do for you.  We appreciate your business and look forward to see you in the future.

Woburn, MA
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Service. Experience
Every thing went very smooth
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you! I'm please to hear everything when smoothly for you.  We look foward to seeing you in the future.

WM
Wayne M.
Billerica, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Nice Easy Service
Came in with no appointment and got my car serviced quickly and easy.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you, I'm glad to hear we were able to accomidate you.  We look forward to taking care of your future servcie needs.

Christopher M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Quick, reliable and reasonably priced.
I have no issues bringing my Hyundai to Bill Dube service center. Been doing it for years for many vehicles.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for your business.  We appreciate your customer loyalty and look forward to taking care of your service needs for years to come.

Janelle C.
Tewksbury, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Amazing place
I loved my car buying experience and the service I've received so far with regard to my car maintenance has been superb. The honesty level is extremely refreshing. I dropped my card after paying and they called me before I even left the parking lot!
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you, we are glad to hear you have had an amazing sales and service experaince aim to continue that for years to come.

ES
Evelyn S.
Tewksbury, MA
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Upset Customer
I am totally not satisfied with the outcome and the time it took them to return my car. Two months in the shop and we needed to wait for an engine to be delivered and the problem was caused by a oil leak.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Evelyn,

I'm sorry you feel this way about your recent service experience.  I know we did everything we could for you within the limitations set upon us by the manufacture.  Hyundai dictates the warranty approval process and then what parts are replaced for what repairs.  We are then at the mercy of parts availability.  We recommend you contact Hyundai Customer care to address your concerns with them,  1 (800) 633-5151.

PR
Paul R.
North Andover, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
In my opinion that being a smaller dealership that is better as far as a customer.
You’re not lost in the shuffle and left sitting waiting for your vehicle for hours being serviced. Also up front and honest service department showing you when you’re due for recommended intervals.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for your review.  As a smaller family owned dealership we value our customers and aim to always provide the best experience.

EJ
Eileen J.
MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2020 Category: Service
oil change
quick and easy
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you we appreciate your feedback.  See you next service.

Massachusetts
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Quick and fast service
Send my car in Yesterday Got it back the next day great service and customer service. Got a fix car now I’m a very happy customer. Thanks again for the quick service.

10/16/2020 Category: Service
Still not fixs
Got my car back two days and now it need to go back to Hyundai for the same problem. It’s a Sensor then did a update in my car system to fix the problem then say but still not working right
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

I'm sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with your recent service visit.  We repaired the vehicle on your first visit per the Hyundai Diagnostic procedure.  Unfortunately that did not permanently fix your concern.  We currently have our shop foreman working to diagnose and repair your vehicle.  I know we will get  your vehicle fixed correctly and back to you quickly.  If you have further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me directly.

JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to update your review and for giving us the opportunity to make things right.  We really value your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

PG
Paul G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2020 Category: Service
They Are The Best !!
Great People and Great Service at The Best Dealership Around !!
Love Our Hyundai’s !! 2008 Vera Cruz & 2020 Santa Fe !!
We Have Owned 5 Hyundai Vehicle’s and May take a look at the
New Hyundai Palisade Soon !!
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation.   We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you in the future.

CE
Carol E.
Gloucester, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Service was good. Was recommended to replace engine air filter, which I did.
Drove away and the check engine light came on after a 1/2 mile. Was triggered by something In the service. So I had to drive back and have reset. Kind of inconvenient but I still like the place . Will always go back.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience, we appreciate that you recognize it was a one off and that we will continue to have opportunities to earn your business. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to take care of your future service needs.