4.6

Overall Rating 4.1785714/5Overall Rating 4.1785714/5Overall Rating 4.1785714/5Overall Rating 4.1785714/5rating 4.1785714
Overall Rating 2.32143/5Overall Rating 2.32143/5rating 2.32143rating 2.32143rating 2.32143

11/17/2019 Category: Service
Timely, Quick service and exceptionally friendly and polite.
The comment above says it all...I've dealt with Jim Maloof several times; each and every time he's been polite, cheerful and efficient. (always holds the door with a smile, and even taught me how to operate the coffee maker-much appreciated!). At my last oil change I reported a problem with the passenger side-view mirror- it wasn't responding to driver's electronic button to reposition it. Jim ordered the part and I received a message from him the day it came in. The repair was easily scheduled and all was fixed more quickly than anticipated.

Also, pleased with the mechanics and have never needed to return for a redo.

YH
Yuguang H.
Woburn, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Execellent job and need improvement on the lounge
The service desk and the service were all excellent in explaining and got the job done.
However, for some reason, during the waiting period at the waiting room I smelt a strong cigarette smoke, as confirmed by the service desk. I understand that people need to take break and relax from time to time and there are designated area for those activities, as it also happens in our company. Maybe I accidentally stepped into the smoking area as opposed to that of non-smoking. Since my lung is quite sensitive to smoke, I had to stay outside the building, which I don't mind at all of the chill (11/9/2019), for sometime while my vehicle was in service.
Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the feed back. Im glad that service went perfect for you. I will talk with my techs and parts guys that smoking is not supposed to be near the facilty.

Keith Saltmarsh
Bill Dube Hyundai

Scott D., Owner from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Mr. He,

Thank you for the feedback.  I want to apologize for the smoke smell.  I too am very sensitive to that and we have a policy about where employees are allowed to do that.  We have less control over our customers in that way.  I have taken this opportunity to remind all of our teammates about where our designated area is.  Thanks for your business and the feedback!

Scott Dube
Owner

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Cheerful employees
Mr Maloof was very prompt, courteous and thorough.

Joanne B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The people & service are great
I've always had a good experience anytime I have gone there.

Wilmington, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
great service, close to home
Great customer service! You drive in, your door is opened. Everything is reviewed with you. Done in a timely manner.

CR
Cid R.
Everett, MA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service on tuscon
Service went very well excellent service excellent people supporting the product line for Hyundai.

Kerri M.
Salem, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service & Easy to Schedule
It was so easy to schedule my appointment on the website. I was able to get in the next day. The service team was very friendly and helpful and the technicians worked on my car very quickly. It was a great service experience and I would definitely recommend getting a car serviced here to others.

EJ
Esteban J.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
the rep is always ready to work with you.
the rep is on top of things from the start to the end>

Boxborough, MA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Once service done, so far so good.
Got right in on my scheduled time, work was done in an efficient fashion, customer service are respectful, so far so good.

Sam B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Graet Help
I had a broken Shark antenna, I received a lot of support to service the car and was given a discount. Very satisfied

Martin C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
How quickly I’m in & out

FL
Frank L.
Lowell, MA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
place is real clean we always go there for service.this is our 2nd sonata from there...
they are right up front to help you no pressure

Deborah C.
MA
Customer
Keith S. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry that we delivered a 4 star performance. what could we do to rectify to make your next service a 5 star experience

Keith Saltmarsh
Service Manger

Stoneham, MA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast, helpful and they weren't focused on trying to sell me work.

Martha D.
Wilmington, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Annual Inspection Sticker
Keith Saltmarsh goes above and beyond service —and always with a smile!

na
Bill Dube provides friendly and professional service and maintenance. I have been going to Bill Dube for 10years and look forward to a continuing rewarding relationship. ps - Ask for Jim Maloof

TZ

MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Giving them a try
The service department was very pleasant. Staff was courteous.

10/19/2019 Category: Service
Great appointment
Easy to book appointment. Great customer service. Did not have to wait long.

NM
Nancy M.
Peabody, MA
10/19/2019 Category: Service
A new dealer proves excellent.
When my nearby Hyundai dealer changed to selling and servicing another brand with but 2 weeks notice, I needed to find another Hyundai dealer immediately as I had possible warrantee work to be done. Tried Bill Dub Hyundai and was extraordinarily satisfied. The service man was very friendly and made me feel confident that I had chosen the right place to bring my car for service. Could not have been happier (unless it was closer to my home).