Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Michelle C.
Tewksbury, MA
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Location
When buying a new car from this dealer, you better check all electial , usb port, dont leave the lot till you check, because they want 145.00 just to look at it .you would think it would be covered.very disappoint, was a repeat buyer.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Michelle,

I'm sorry to hear that you daughter had a bad experience.  It sounds like there was a miscommunication, it is standard procedure to inform a customer if for any reason the repair is not covered they would be responsible for diagnosis.  We have seen new cars that are damaged by things such as animals chewing on the wires or water damage from spilled drinks.  Damage is not covered by warranty and to remain fully transparent with our customers we make them aware up front of possible charges.  We would be happy to look at the vehicle and if it's a covered repair take care of it at no charge.  I will follow up with you by phone today, or you can reach out to me directly at 978-307-7718.

Andover, MA
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Keith was great. Dube service is one of the best I've ever used. Really appreciate their thorough explanations and kindness.
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it is truly appreciated. We are happy to know you had such a great experience with us, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Russell S.
Wilmington, MA
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2021 Category: Service
consistent quality
Until next time
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback Russel, it is truly appreciated. We apologize for not having more availability of days and times for you at that time. We are updating our system software to be able to offer more options in the future. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Angela M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Awful
This is the worse experience I have ever had at a dealership. To be told nothing could be done is even worse when the status code on the check engine light said it all. No one wanted to do it so instead I sat there for three hours to get told to give up on the car
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Angela,

I apologize that you had such a bad experience.  We've reached out to you to discuss your experience and see what we can do for you.  I will reach out today again.  Please feel free to call me directly at 978-307-7718.

RL
Roberta L.
01862, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Service!
At Bill Dube Hyundai they make you feel like you are part of the family. From easy scheduling, reminder calls, keeping me informed about my vehicle they just make life a little easier especially in this stressful world.
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback Roberta, we truly appreciate it. We are glad to know you had such a wonderful experience with us, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

YH
Yuguang H.
Woburn, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
Super friendly service staff
Super friendly service staff and very high quality of service. Thanks.
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us you feedback, we truly appreciate it.

LH
Leonard H.
Tewksbury, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2021 Category: Service
need better seatbelts
My seat belts cannot be reached by normal people - complaints fall on deaf ears
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. I would like the oportunity to talk to you about your concerns and see if we can address them. Please give me a call at 978-657-7774 ext.115.

RL
Robert L.
Reading, MA
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is courteous, professional, and efficient
I quick and efficient service by professional workers who were polite and explained all work that was completed. They also explained what might be needed at a later date if any. They also gave the condition status of vehicle.
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback Robert, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Woburn, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer Service
Repairs are done accurately and within a manageable length of time...
Service Personnel are friendly & customer oriented.
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. A loose connection may have been the issue with the bulbs on your vehicle. Your feedback is very important and helps us coach our staff on how to proceed with issues like this in the future. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Matt H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Clarification of service provided
I had an oil consumption test done. Clarification was provided following the service to my satisfaction

06/26/2021 Category: Service
Santa Fe Sport burns oil
2017 Santa Fe Sport burning oil with only 85000 miles on it. More than a quart per 1000 miles yet dealership says exactly 1000 miles was only down 1 quart. Will not honor warranty and says it’s normal. Halfway through my manufacturer recommended time between oil changes (7500 miles) I would completely run out of oil…..holds 5.1 quarts. And I’m told this is normal oil consumption!! What a joke. Completely dissatisfied with Hyundai
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Matt,

I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with your recent experience at our dealership.  I would like the opportunity to speak with you further about it.  I have reached out to you by phone, please return my call at 978-307-7718.

WN
Walther N.
Revere, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Tyler Costa was very helpful. As always, Hyundai is always taking care of their customers including myself. Always a pleasure doing business after so many years.

06/25/2021 Category: Service
Service is not good as before
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Hi Walther,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback.  I would like to speak with your about your concerns and see if we might be able to address them.  I called and was not able to reach you, please return my call at 978-657-7774 ext. 115.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Very happy with the dealership
Easy to get to and very friendly staff. Excellent service
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are currently in the process of updating our waiting area to offer our customers a better experience. I will make sure to pass along this information so our staff can be better trained into keeping the facilities stocked at all times.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Wilmington, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional
Great dealership to work with
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Masroor H.
Burlington, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Scheduled Servicing at Dube Hyundai
Chelsea, our service advisor was very efficient and made the whole process seamless.
ELLA A P. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me this morning Masroor, and thank you for leaving us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are currently in the process of updating our waiting area to provide our customers with a better experience in the future, and feel free to ask your advisor about an express detailing next time you're in for service on your vehicle.We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Danvers, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Misunderstanding
The service manager called me to let me know keith has been out. Also they were great to ease my concerns and make sure i am set up to have the work done to correct the mishap.

06/23/2021 Category: Service
Broke my mirror, dented door and scratched door
Title says it all. Simple recall work turning into broken sideview mirror dented door and scratches opposite door on palisade.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this evening.  I'm sorry that you experienced some damage during your visit.  As discussed it will all be corrected. I have contacted our autobody partner and they will be following up with you tomorrow to make the arrangements.  Please let me know if there are any other questions or concerns. I can be reached directly at 978-307-7718.