Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Andover, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Lack of communication between departments but overall positive
The folks are kind, and relatively knowledgeable. But they don’t seem to communicate between each other well.

Overall, this is my 3rd time here, and I would probably recommend to someone, but I most likely won’t be back for a 4th.

ER
Erin R.
Palmer, MA
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Conveniently located and friendly staff.
I liked being able to shop while I waited.

VB
Vicki B.
Palmer, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service and finally found a hyundai service department that knows what they are doing!

2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/14/2021 Category: Service
First service visit to the dealership - so far so good.
The first scheduled (complimentary) maintenance on my new car. No problems, except for a minor glitch when attempting to schedule the visit on the website.

05/11/2021 Category: Service
First after-purchase, scheduled maintenance.
No charge. That was nice.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I'm sorry to hear you had an issue with making an online appointment.  I see we fell short of delivering you a 5 star visit, was there an area outside of the online scheduling that we could improve on?  I'll be giving you a call to follow up.  Feel free to reach out to me as well 978-307-7718.

Thanks,

Robert M.
Woburn, MA
05/10/2021 Category: Service
great service
Very informative about work being performed

ES

Paul G.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great - Friendly - Dealership
We have purchased 5 Hyundai Vehicles from Bill Dube Hyundai in Wilmington,Ma. and Loved every one of them. Great Friendly Staff treats their customers Fair and Honest while Bargaining for the Best Fairest Deal on a New Vehicle !!
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 05/08/2021

Couldn't ask for a better review thanks so much.  We appreicate your business, see you next time.

Andover, MA
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Was in and out quickly when my car needed service.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 05/08/2021

Thank you for such a great review!  See you next service.

Steven S.
Tewksbury, MA
Service Review
I keep my cars for a long time and fanatical about doing maintenance. I like their multi point inspection which picks up on needed service.
Keith, the service advisor was helpful in explaining what was done.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 05/08/2021

Thank you!  We're pleased to hear Keith provided you such an excellent experience.

PS
Paul S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Helped with quick service
I stopped in on a Saturday without an appointment because my wife lost her back lights. I talked to Keith at check-in and he said he could squeeze me in. He went out back and talked to Manny who said he would check it out right away. Manny said it could have been a few things and fortunately it was only the 2 bulbs blowing out at the same time. I was in and out in 20 minutes thanks to Keith and Manny. All my family owns are Hyundai's and we only get serviced at Bill Dube because of the people they have working there.

CE
Carol E.
Gloucester, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Worth the trip
I always have a great experience when I bring my Tuscon for service. The staff is courteous, straightforward and knowledgeable. I live an hour away and they are the closest dealership to me. Totally worth the trip.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you so much for such a great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Communication
Communication about time needed would be appreciated. I could have been told what was taking so long but was not until I questioned. I was then offered a car to use but was definitely too late for that
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to speak with you further.  We value your business and would like the opportunity to set things right with you.  I have called and left you a message please reach back out to me at 978-307-7718.

JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  I really appreciate you going over your service visit with me and giving us the opportunity to set things right with you.  I will be meeting with my staff and coaching them based on your feedback. As discussed I have put a credit on your file for a full detail.  We hope we see you in for future service visits.

Jason F.
MA
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Transmission service
The transmission was served. They also replace a sticking brake caliber and tail light.

I was pleased the service. The waiting area was nice with hot drinks and bathrooms..
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for your glowing review, we appreciate your business.  We will see you next service.

AC
Anthony C.
Tewksbury, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2021 Category: Service
The dealer expedites service so I have timely turnaround.
Hyundai provides more options as standard equipment than other brands. Since I'm on my 6th Hyundai, it is evident that their vehicles have been reliable for me over the years.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

We appreicate your brand loyalty.  See you next service.

Ralph S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Advisor
Keith was excellent, he went above and beyond the call of Duty to solve my problem.
JOSHUA M K. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you!  Keith is a valued member of our team, we're please to hear he was able to solve your problem.  See you next service!