Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5Overall Rating 4.0434757/5rating 4.0434757
Overall Rating 2.21739/5Overall Rating 2.21739/5rating 2.21739rating 2.21739rating 2.21739

North Andover, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Courteous & Fast
Always feel comfortable that I'll get great service & no gimmicks!

PD
Peter D.
Plymouth, MA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Smooth, effortless service
Pull in, service rep is there at a desk, review needs, watch tv and the work is done.

GT
Gaetano T.
Wakefield, MA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer servive and ms dube, bills daughter is fantastic, goes out of her way to please customers
between coupons and ms Dube what else could you want?

DF
Dorothy F.
Easygoing
Your service staff is easygoing.

KW
Kevin W.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Always helpful
Dealership has good service and sales folks. Very nice to work with.

EC

Beverly, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Went in for a oil change very friendly staff and quick service

WM
William M.
Everett, MA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was the best. Sales sucked.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback about Service! I'm sorry you didn't have the same experience with our sales team. Next time you're in need of something, let me know and I will personally make sure that we take great care of you.

Joseph C.
Wakefield, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Very prompt and very professional. Did not have to wait long.
I would highly recommend the dealership

Sandra H.
Tewksbury, MA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The staff!
Everyone that works there is super helpful. They open doors for you, they greet you with a smile and they are truly happy to be of service to you. This is the best dealership!

PD
Paul D.
Methuen, MA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Happy I scheduled an appointment
Polite- Good service- Timely

One Request--Please forward correspondence to dube_p@yahoo.com with Phone Number of 978-852-5318
Currently going to my wife. would like it changed. Thank you. Paul Dube
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks Paul! We will update that right now. Have a great day!

YH
Yuguang H.
Woburn, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
thanks for the services
I really appreciate that in spite of the busy schedule on a Saturday afternoon the service department could have taken my two car for the services with the state inspection and the oil changes.
Thanks for the great services.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks Yuguang! Have a great day!

Chelmsford, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Car service
Service was done in a timely fashion, and we were happy with the service
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks!! Have a great day!

GC
Gregory C.
Wilmington, MA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and willing to give you the best deals possible.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks Gregory! Have a great day!

WM
Wayne M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Easy Fast Service
The dealer fixed my problem and I was in and out in no time.
Very easy visit .
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks Wayne! Have a great day!

Acton, MA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good folks. Very efficient service.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thanks Anil! Have a great day!

Gloucester, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Shabby facilities and poor customer service skills
Again, has your staff actually read the poster that hangs behind them while they’re writing up customers? I’d advice just taking it down so customers don’t have to read it, it guarantees that the experience will fall short of expectations (unless staff actually took the pledge seriously, my guy never even got up from his desk, never mind walk around my car with me checking lights etc)
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi Stephen,

I'm really sorry to hear that we let you down. That Service Promise is in fact supposed to be happening on every visit. I will coach your service advisor on this for sure. Please show this email on your next service and we will take care of your oil change on the house. We actually intentionally leave brochures for other model years in the waiting room as not everyone coming in has a 2018. I will check on the stocking level of the accessory brochures today to make sure we have enough for each model year.

Thanks,

Joseph G.
Stoneham, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks Joseph! Have a great day!

North Reading, MA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Overall good experience, but it took a little longer than expected.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Dominique,

I'm sorry that we failed to set your expectations when you came in to service your Genesis. It looks like we did an oil change and a tire rotation, as well as our complimentary multi point inspection and that you were here for 63 minutes from start to finish. This is actually about the right amount of time. The reason it takes a little longer is that we want to make sure that we are as thourough as possible on the multipoint inspection, especially with vehicles at more mature age and mileage. Our first priority is your safety, so we want to make sure that we take our time and do our due diligence to ensure that safety. Again, I apologize that the expectation was not set from the beginning, and please know that I will address that. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Westminster, MA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Love having my car serviced here, always a great expierence.
Emily D. from Bill Dube Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018