Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Michael M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2021 Category: Service
New car service
Amazing, my car needed service, I took it in and got the required maintenecne done, Amazing!!!

AN
Andrea N.
Lake Leelanau, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Job
I have been taking my cars to Bill Marsh for the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them, they are always able to get me scheduled in at a good time and they work with me when I have to last minute change my appointment. I also recently had a problem with a rim on my tire and they looked at it and showed me what the issue was and looked into parts for me and got me a good price on the part I needed.

JO

Lake Leelanau, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding quick service
The door opened as I was pulling up. Met by Ashley as I was opening the door in the service department. She directed me to the waiting area offered coffee and kept me informed how it was going.

LD
Laurie D.
Cedar, MI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2021 Category: Service
They have taken excellent care of my Santa Fe
I have close to 180,000 miles on my 2008 Santa Fe and trust the service department explicitly to keep it running. For the past 12 years they have given me excellent customer service. When it's time I will defiantly buy another Hyundai.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Great affordable services

Jeffrey H.
Interlochen, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great People at Bill Marsh Hyundai
Everyone is friendly, and the service is done in a very timely manner.

Michael M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Bill Marsh Hyundai Service in Traverse City
Fast friendly service and knowledgeable staff.

Fife Lake, MI
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Amazing!
They did an AMAZING job fixing our car. 10/10 for work and customer service!

John C.

Kewadin, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
The staff at Bill Marsh is great. My issue is with the design of the car itself. I have had problems with pest infestation in the intake for the heating/air conditioning system (twice). This is with 20,000 miles on the car. I have resolved the problem myself with duct tape to cover the areas where mice got in. Apparently the engineers at Hyundai cannot solve this issue. I have addressed my concerns thru the Hyundai of America complaint sight and at the dealership. Everyone is very understanding. The design of the car this year (2020) is unchanged from the year of my vehicle (2019). Will I buy another Hyundai? Probably not.

Kenneth B.
Williamsburg, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Bill Marsh Hyundai
Great dealership where the customer is treated with care and the vehicle is well taken care of.

MT
Matesowicz T.
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Staff.
Pleasant, professional & prompt.

HH
Heather H.
Interlochen, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Rodent Repairs
Ashley squeezed me in on a busy day to accommodate my work schedule. She provided advice via email about what could be going on and next steps should things worsen and it helped ease my mind and increase confidence driving my car while it stuttered until I could get it in and diagnosed. It was not the vehicle’s fault, rather rodents chewing in the engine that caused issues. All the staff are wonderful and had me back on the road smoothly in no time.

11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Servicee on Time
Got regular service and tire rotation. Done on time. Great service