Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Charlevoix, MI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Quality Services
All staff members are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, very helpful and provide quality services.

Cheboygan, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Accommodating scheduling, friendly, courteous staff

D-
Diane -.
Gaylord, MI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2020 Category: Service
6 month checkup and oil change
Exceptional service. The young lady who checked us in updated the blue link system for our service. She was very friendly and professional. Kudos. The manager gave a discount and a coupon for a free car wash. Definitely will continue my service there.

Old Mission, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2020 Category: Service
service
tried to make appointment but could not. However, when I went there, I was able to get oil change.

PB

Hawks, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Up front and honest
Did what they said they would do.

PM
Phillip M.
Traverse City, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2020 Category: Service
My example
It clean and the staff is knowledgeable and they guarantee the wirk

Cheboygan, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Friendliness, honesty in recommendations, making appointments to fit your schedule.

Sharon H.
Cadillac, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Bill Marsh 👍
Excellent service experience! Bill Marsh Hyundai staff was courteous, prepared for my appointment, my sales agent stopped and visited with me, and dealership was exceptionally clean and safely dealing with the Covid restrictions.

Dawn C.
Traverse City, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I bought a new Hyundai Palisade from Bill Marsh and am so happy with their excellent customer service and professionalism. They are without a doubt the best dealership in northern Michigan and genuinely care about their customers satisfaction.

Cynthia M.
Rapid City, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellence is the name of the game!
Never been disappointed at Bill Marsh, excellence is their mantra!

BD
Brian D.
Kewadin, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Rodents in HVAC system
Took car in for grinding in blower followed by terrible smell. Found family of mice had gotten into system. Grate system over the air intake is inadequate to prevent this from happening. Mice can go thru it. In my case did. I am now dealing with ground up mice parts in my system. I feel this is a design problem that needs to be addressed by Hyundai. Other cars I have owned have a fine screen over the intake so this does not happen. The filter was replaced in my case. I later removed and cleaned the blower myself and cleaned inside the best I could to remove the debris. This has happened to other owners of my car.

Ted S.
Fife Lake, MI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/07/2020 Category: Service
5 STAR dealer!
Did complete service without trying to "sell" anything! Found a dealer and brand I can stay with.
Ted S
BRAD D., Service Manager from Bill Marsh Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Bill Marsh!

Daniel M.
Leland, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely the very best dealership in northern Michigan.
We have been customers of Bill Marsh Hyundai for 18 years and earlier with Bill Marsh Dodge for over 10 years. They have always taken good care of us and their staff is wonderful. With the recent visit they went over and beyond what a dealership would do by actually picking up our car for service and returning it to us. We were dealing with a very serious health situation at home and Brad Denoyer, the service manager, made the suggestion. We will never be able to thank him enough for giving us one less thing to worry about and to eliminate that stress.
BRAD D., Service Manager from Bill Marsh Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for your business!

RP
Robert P.
Cadillac, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
No Tire Rotation
I purchased a new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe a year ago. Vehicle has been fine but I have the following negative feedback to offer:
1. I was promised a free oil change. Upon redeeming I was told I would have to pay for a tire rotation. Nearly all oil changes come with a rotation if requested now a days. Very disappointing.
2. Two recalls within a year. Certainly casts doubt on Hyundai quality.
3. The "suggest taking a break" notification is driving me crazy. I can drive down the road straight as an arrow with the cruise control on and this annoying feature keeps going off.
BRAD D., Service Manager from Bill Marsh Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Bill Marsh and for taking the time to give us your feedback!