4.6

Latest Review about 1 month ago

DUANE W.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
01/07/2013 Category: Sales
Great experience, Very Friendly Staff.

01/07/2013 Category: Sales
poor service
My temp license plate expires today 1/7 and still have not received have not received my license plate . I called in to speak to someone but was put on hold for 15 min and hung up .
Jodie S. from Bill Pierre Ford responded on 01/08/2013
Spoke with Duane today 1/8/13. Informed him that his plates have been here since 12/28/12 and that a post card was sent to notify him on this date. He mentioned that he didn't receive his mail properly. I met with him today when he came in to pick up his plates. Thank you again for your business Duane.

SP
SHAWN P.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Great COVID-19 measures
Had to go in for a few things while still in warranty/recall period, was impressed by service center's COVID-19 protocols to keep chairs clean, encourage mask use, etc.

Lynnwood, WA
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Always professional and friendly.

DK
DAVE K.
Bothell, WA
05/10/2020 Category: Service
Responsive, available, get's the job done
Handled the job with quality and on time. Flexible and responsive, having to get an unusual part shipped in over night.

RN
Robert N.
Olympia, WA
01/06/2020
Luke Blackwell treats customers horribly
I purchased a new truck from Pierre Chevrolet late evening the day after Christmas and drove it home from Seattle to Olympia. When I came back with a friend to retrieve the truck that I came in with, it had been burglarized. I had been assured that my vehicle was safe and that the dealership had security monitors in place. When I called my insurance I was told that it was the dealership that was responsible for the losses. I contacted Luke Blackwell the Vice President and was told that he would not use their insurance nor pay the $2000 loses for property stolen and broken window. Now I have to miss a day of work and deal with the courts.

NB
NADIRAH B.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Fast service.

KE
KAL E.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
service
nice people to work with.

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!!
Best service I've received for my Ford - honest, friendly and informative!

HP
Heidi P.
Tacoma, WA
12/01/2019
SALES!!! Bill Sommerville and team went ABOVE and BEYOND to help us out
We can't thank them enough for everything that they have done for us. Bill had a lot of patience and met our needs, made us feel comfortable. Even his manager Marvin Joseph and finance Charles Kim were awesome. It was mostly fun and laughter with these three (even when they THOUGHT they were funny. LOL J/K).
All in all, it was such a great experience with them. It was a blessing, our hearts are full, THANK YOU ALL, especially Bill, for your service. May you all stay blessed, and somewhat funny, haha! It was worth the drive all the way up there to Lake City.
God bless always!!!

KJ
KATHY J.
Ford Explorer Sport
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Great team
Been going to Bill Pierre for service, they are great to work with. Greg K is super

GS
GLORIA S.
Redmond, WA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
19 years of great service!
My 2001 ford escape runs like a top thanks to the excellent care given by Paul Salazar and the crew at Bill Pierre Ford!

MT
MELISSA T.
Houston, TX
08/02/2019
The staff here goes above and beyond. They are excellent!
After calling several Ford shops in the Seattle area and not getting called back or told we would have to wait a week to get in, I called Pierre Ford and they were able to help us immediately. Once there, everyone did their best to meet our needs, fix our car, set us up with an immediate rental, etc I cannot say enough about the excellent service and staff at Pierre Ford. THANK YOU!~

Jerry T.
07/29/2019
Missed opportunity
I called this morning and was given my service rep. I left a message with what I needed and as of 1818hrs have not had a call back. I need a recall service and think Bill Pierre Ford just hates to do the work! I’ve always liked the service, even after getting screwed by the sales department. It maybe that since I’m so adamant about never buying another vehicle, bought six, that they now have me on a list.

Ford C-Max Hybrid
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Car check up and repair
Convenient, responsive to my timing needs

BARRY S.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy service
Prompt and clear communication makes it easy to deal with getting my truck serviced during any of my super busy days.