Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DUANE W.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
01/07/2013 Category: Sales
Great experience, Very Friendly Staff.

01/07/2013 Category: Sales
poor service
My temp license plate expires today 1/7 and still have not received have not received my license plate . I called in to speak to someone but was put on hold for 15 min and hung up .
Jodie S. from Bill Pierre Ford responded on 01/08/2013
Spoke with Duane today 1/8/13. Informed him that his plates have been here since 12/28/12 and that a post card was sent to notify him on this date. He mentioned that he didn't receive his mail properly. I met with him today when he came in to pick up his plates. Thank you again for your business Duane.

BARRY S.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy service
Prompt and clear communication makes it easy to deal with getting my truck serviced during any of my super busy days.

David B.
07/14/2019
Don't let them trick you
It's like a magic trick that you may not catch right away. Their trick is a psychological one that I didn't catch till I got home. The idea is to keep you in there as long as possible to wear you down so not to catch the trick at the end.
They start with a fare price on the vehicle you are interested . The service manager and salesman team up to get your trust by befriending you, They get you talking about yourself ie what you do for a living ,your interests and things. The salesman will keep you talking while the service manager goes off to "work on the numbers". This takes far more time then it should. This is to slowly wear you down. Then they bring out basic paper work just to make it seem like everything is moving ahead. Then more with of becoming your buddy and trust building. Again playing the long con. They explain to you why your trade isn't worth what you think it is and tell you why even though you show them like vehicles on the market. They explain how they are actually losing money on the deal. Again with the back and forth drawing the process out slowly wearing you down. They slip paperwork in inbetween wait time to make it seem like things are moving along. Then after 3-3.5 hours they keep waiting a good 20 minutes plus and by this point you just want the hell out of there. Now you perfectly primed in their eyes to go into see the finance guy. They told me he was good going in the beginning and they were right. This is where the prestige of the trick plays out. He's a personable guy, your buddy right off the bat, the guy who's doing the best job possible for you. They slipped in an extra$500 on the price of the car. When I asked about it he pointed at another piece of paper in the middle of the stack and said he moved that number from hear to there making it "better for me" then he threw in an extra $3650 on the finance paperwork for a 7-year 70000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. I asked if I could cancel that at any time in reply he said yes. Technically he is correct because I haven't signed it and I could cancel it at any time up to that point. Being right where they wanted me worn down ,tired ,and just wanting to get the hell out of there after four and a half hours at this point I signed. That $500 and $3650 will be paying interest on that for the next 6 years. Used car guys got their shity reputation for just this reason.

SAURABH S.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Really helpful and quick.
They were able to fix the issue with my car's AC and music system right away. I kinda did a walk in and they were able to accommodate me. Had a great experience at Bill Pierre Ford, Sundie was my service agent and she is great.

NM
NED M.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Greg Karras is awesome. The young lady who brought my car out was very nice. Give them both a raise.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Trust and Partnership
What I really want with my car dealership is trust and confidence. I recognize they need to make a profit, and at the same time I want a reliable vehicle which costs me as little as possible. That was my intention as I researched the vehicle I purchased.
Unique to me is I am an engineer and very knowledgeable of cars. I've spent my life learning about cars, though I am an expert in aviation and maintenance. I taught much more complicated systems for 30 years!
What gives me confidence about my Ford is the thought that went into its design. I am also confident in the technicians at my dealership to maintain it.
Of concern is the focus of them and the dealership always maximizing their effort to make the most $$$ from me. When I bring my car to the dealership, I already know what's wrong and know the approximate cost to repair it. I am willing to pay a fair price to have the work done. What peeves my is the shenanigans the technicians and service reps try to make me have more work that is necessary. For example, my car is at the dealership in the fall and the inspection shows my rear brakes are "yellow", apparently needed attention in the future. 600 miles later, in the spring, the car is in again and the inspection shows I need front brakes and no mention of the rear brakes.. And you want me to trust you? The the diagnosis by the technician to replace an additional component to what the TSB provides for $185 where no tools are required to install and takes 10 minutes? Come on!
I want a relationship, and the technician lies to me to make more $$$$.
What would you do?
I am going to continue referring to my shop manuals, keep doing my homework, and thank my service rep for respecting my decisions.
She does a great job for the dealership and respects my decisions!

Will I recommend your dealership? unless you're under warranty, no way.

SHEELA W.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Exceptional service is what I've come to expect from Bill Pierre Ford, and my last visit didn't disappoint. My 2010 Focus had a mysterious noise that at first I chalked up to "old car." Good thing I finally had it checked out. A constellation of problems, serious and not so-serious, were quickly identified and fixed, at a reasonable price, the same day I came in. Driving it home, I could hear and feel the difference right away. Weeks later, it seems to run as smooth as when I first bought it. I could not be more grateful!

JAMALYAH A.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I highly recommend the service center at Bill Pierre Ford. Greg and the other service managers are good at making sure my car is taken care of, serviced, my questions answered, any issues they find explained, etc. I’m always satisfied with the work since I know if there’s something missed or not to my satisfaction, it will be corrected.

JOHN A.
Kirkland, WA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
the technitions can fix ever
you have the best people ever! I would never go anywhere else. I recommend this place the best! I met the tech. He is the best person and is knows his stuff!

Michael P.
Everett, WA
01/19/2019
Can't give - stars
Bought a truck 2 days ago from the Lake City dealership. They guaranteed the truck was inspected. I heard noise coming out of the rear differential, I was really with a foot out the door at that moment. The salesman said that if there is anything wrong and that it is a case o breakdown he garnatees he will fix it. I got a quote on changing bearings and other necessary work, over $900. I contacted the salesman through a text, still waiting for a response that I know I'll never receive. They were prob laughing their asses off as I left the dealership, salesman was prob soooooo happy he made a few bucks to take his children out to celebrate while I'm driving away I a truck endangering my son because my axle might fall off. Way to go people of Bill Pierre! Thanks for the great experience.

GM
GARY M.
Ford Edge
01/14/2019 Category: Service
great service
My cars battery failed and was towed to Bill Pierre from Capitol Hill. It had to sit till Monday morning the 31st of December, they opened took it in and fixed it right away, I was worried it would have to wait til after the new year holiday, but they came through for me. Thanks guys.

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good straightforward communication throughout the entire troubleshooting and repair process

LYNN B.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Had a new battery installed
Sundie is always excellent.

Janice H.
Tacoma, WA
11/07/2018
Absolute Best Service!
After purchasing my 2017 Nissan Rogue I encountered a problem so I called the dealership not knowing what to expect. I was put through to the General Mgr , Mr Luke Blackwell . He was great , assured me he would look into the problem and get back to me. Two hours later he called back and said he had looked into the problem, assured me it would be taken care of and put me in touch with Jodi Simmons from customer Service. Jodi handled absolutely everything from arrangements to repair my vehicle to delivering a loaner car to my home!!! Everyone I have met on this car buying journey have been so wonderful! Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart— I am so glad I drove from Tacoma to Seattle to purchase my vehicle. Bill Pierre Ford is the absolute Best
( also thanks to Marko for picking up and delivering my vehicle —such a nice young man)

AC
Adrian C.
10/31/2018
Sales
I recently bought a 2018 Ford Escape from Bill Pierre Ford on Lake City Way in Seattle. I can't speak about the vehicle as I've been out of town & had little opportunity to drive it. I would, however, like to commend Tyree Golden, the salesman with whom I dealt. He was a personality plus individual: Friendly but not pushy; patient while answering my questions. He reflected well on the dealership. I would recommend him highly.

GP
GEORGE P.
Ford Expedition
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Muffler and brake repair
Fixed muffler and figured out i needed brake work which was important. thank you!

Kurt S.
09/07/2018
I'm done with Pierre Ford
After buying two cars here in the past 15 years, enduring and overcoming their deceptive/unethical price negotiation tactics, and then dealing with the erratic, disorganized service department, I'm done with Pierre Ford. The date of service given below was the appointment I scheduled online that the dealership claimed to have no knowledge of the day I arrived. The person at the service counter seemed confused and unqualified, and my scheduled service advisor was not there. Since then, I've tried to reschedule service several times--with the online scheduler (doesn't work), calling (never get a live person on the phone), and walking into the dealership--confused service counter rep wouldn't schedule an appointment for me, but my service advisor was unavailable, eating lunch before disappearing). I guess this place doesn't want loyalty customers or service business. I would recommend ANY Ford dealership but this one to a friend.

SABINA H.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
thanks
i like that you have a customer service person (Sundie) that is assigned to each Ford car owner. It makes dealing with issues way easy.

JULIA S.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Focus Repair and Service
The service Manager Sundie continues to assure excellent service and repair of my 2003 Focus.
Thanks so much! Julie S.

NW
NOEL W.
Bothell, WA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to Bill Mitchell and his crew for keeping my cheery yellow Escape running