Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GMC Yukon
09/14/2019
Great service with a friendly smile.
We brought our truck in for an AC repair and everything went smoothly. My AC is working like new and I couldn't be happier. Jeff was awesome; great personality and took good care of us.

Mike L.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they are friendly, knowledgeable and do good work.

WS
WADE S.
Williamsburg, VA
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/10/2019
repairs to my 2002 E450 hvac
service at bill smith's continues to amaze me. I came in with 2 relatively unique problems and left feeling more than satisfied. thanks particu;llary ro billy.

JULIE A.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/08/2019
Great Shop, Always Reliable
I recently returned to Bill Smith's for a routine inspection of my 2016 Accord. Although this was a simple service call, these folks did a lot of work on my previous car, a 1997 Maxima that needed increasing attention as it aged. Whether your auto maintenance needs are complex or simple, I recommend Bill Smith's without hesitation. They are friendly and knowledgeable... They do what they say they will do, on time and at very reasonable prices. I have found them to be consistently professional and reliable, with no exceptions. Highly recommended!

ROSE B.

Thanks

Michael H.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was great. He stated that the staff did not find anything wrong with his vehicle. The problem was intermittent. The business did not charge him anything .

Toyota Tercel
09/04/2019
Fast and great service. Good lounge wait room.
Always considerit to helping to get your vehicle road worthy.

EC
ERRAL C.
Dodge Sprinter
08/27/2019
Professional
Personnel here are very professional. Gave me an estimate a day earlier than originally committed to, had vehicle ready on time. Only reason I did not give five stars, is that air conditioner, while cooling, does not appear to be as effective as it was before developing problems. The day I picked up vehicle air temp was in low 90's. Vehicle took approximate 3 miles to cool down. and air from vents did not seem to reach full cooling temp. I have used this vehicle in temps as high as 104 degrees and had no problem cooling. Took for a ride yesterday, with air temp in high 70's and cooling was much better. At this stage, I'm not confident that AC is working as it should be.

DAVID B.
Yorktown, VA
08/24/2019
Fast, Fair, and Professional Service
I needed a state inspection and an oil change and needed to be done in a relatively short period of time to make another appointment later that day. I explained my situation to Billy and he had me out of the shop with time to spare for my next appointment. I feel that I always get prompt, professional service at a fair price at Bill Smith's!

PB
PAT B.
Norfolk, VA
Chrysler Sebring
08/24/2019
Repair air conditioning
My AC compressor needed to be replaced. Although there was a mixup with my appointment they got my car in and fixed. Very reasonable price and the employees are friendly and well trained. Thanks

DEBBIE G.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/23/2019
A/C Recheck
It is important to me to be able to trust where I take my car for repairs & service work. Being a woman, I have taken my car in for work at other businesses & not felt I could trust what I was being told. That is not the case at Bill Smiths.....I trust that what I am being told is in fact what my car needs....that’s important to me.

RL
RON L.
08/17/2019
Bill Smith’s repair service offers professional auto repair at a reasonable price. They fixed my car A/C and had it finished when promised. Very leased!

HM
Hannah M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said everything was perfect, she couldn't have asked for better treatment as a customer, the business was quick, they had friendly customer service and she was very pleased with them.

MIKE B.
08/15/2019
Professional customer service
The crew at Bill Smith's do an excellent job of maintaining and servicing my vehicles.

PM
PAUL M.
Dodge Challenger
08/14/2019
It’s that old local mechanic shop, where you can still say “I will take it to my Mechanic”
Awesome group of guys and they are honest with the best results

NM
Nancy M.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the business did the oil change quickly with no appointment.

NM
Nancy M.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the business did the oil change quickly with no appointment.

Deann H.
08/07/2019
Professionalism first and foremost! Everyone is informative, kind, and honest. They are fast and thorough. I can not say enough great things about them. Keep up the great work!!

NS
Nancy S.
Seaford, VA
Cadillac DeVille
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said she is pleased with the business so far.

JENNY M.
07/28/2019
Satisfied customer
I have used Bill Smith's Auto & Air a couple of times this year; once to have my car air conditioner serviced and another time for a state inspection. They are always very professional and friendly and service my car in a timely manner.