DJ
Dennis J.
Virginia
Chrysler 300
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Dennis said the business did a good job.

JEROME P.
05/06/2016
These guys know what they're doing very professional and always do great work would recommend to everyone. Couldn't be happier with the service they've provided to my vehicle.

Roger C.
05/06/2016
Super Great Place to take your car or truck !
Like I said , Super great place to go

Louise S.
05/06/2016 Category: Service
Louise said her vehicle is running beautifully and her air conditioner is working great.

PC
Phillip C.
Virginia
Chevrolet Suburban
05/06/2016 Category: Service
Phillip said he was satisfied with the service provided by this business.

RON G.
convienent
fast service at reasonable cost

JOSE G.
Chesapeake, VA
There is no place I rather take our Honda Civic hybrid
An unfortunate mishap on the way out of town to a wedding required an emergency over-the weekend repair. The nearby Firestone shop gave us a detailed estimate of over $1,900. Between our standard tire place and Bill Smith's Auto they got us going and fixed all our problems for less than $500. And we got a needed oil change besides!

DANIEL G.
Honda Accord
Great service, as always
Bill's has always provided top notch auto service at better than reasonable prices! They have quickly become my go-to local auto repair shop.

Keith S.
Buick Regal
05/04/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said the business was courteous and had her vehicle ready on time, she has recommended them for service.

Bob B.
05/02/2016 Category: Service
Bob said the business is top notch. He has dealt with Billy and Mr. Zimmerman. They have taken time to thoroughly explain everything to him. The estimate is explained before the work is performed. His vehicle is usually ready on time. He has recommended this business to both of his daughters. One of his daughters has three vehicles serviced there and the other daughter has one vehicle serviced there. They could improve but do a better job of informing the customers when their vehicles are ready.

CLAUDIA S.
05/01/2016
Dependable and Fair Service
Took my car in for front end noise and vibration without an appointment. Worked me in. Assessed the issue quickly and gave me an estimate to fix which when I compared to the dealership it was half the price. Service was done in the time estimated but took a long time to check out since they lost the person in front of me car key and then had computer issues. Other than that great service.

TW
TWILA W.
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/01/2016
Hidden Gem
If you want just any Joe to work on your ride because they can fix it for a few dollars then this review is not for you. Bill Smith's auto is a hiden gem. I was referred by my old mechanic who has now retired. He did well by me and I trusted he would not send me to any snakes or sharks that were out to just take my money and not get the job done. I have trusted Bill Smith's auto with both of my babies and they have done above and beyond what I have expected. Make sure you see Larry. He is thorough about answering your questions and will give you an honest answer. It may not be what you want to hear but it may be necessary for the life of your ride. I have not seen or heard of any commercials so their business is by word of mouth. So I am saying, go check out Bill Smith's Auto you will be very happy that you did.

BR
Brenda R.
04/30/2016
Consistent excellent service.
Thanks for getting me in quickly for my annual inspection.

BD
BRET D.
04/29/2016
Always fast service and fair, up front prices.
Larry is always great to work with!

JIMMY M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/28/2016
Upfront and honest
They tell exactly what needs to be done and make suggestions but they do not pressure you into doing it.