Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Kalona, IA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service....quick, efficient and thorough !! Add this to courteous people !!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/24/2020

Good Afternoon Ken!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business, if there is anything you ever need please just let me know.

Have a great rest of your day!

Barbara S.
Tiffin, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/20/2020

Good Morning Barb!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business and if you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

Coralville, IA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
People were friendly and I had a prompt shuttle to and from home.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/19/2020

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for the kind words and great 5 star review!  We are so glad that you had a good visit with us and we look forward to taking care of your Elantra for many years to come.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Have a great rest of your Friday!

06/14/2020 Category: Service
Staff make it great!
Great staff, quick service.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/15/2020

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!  I am so glad to hear your experience with us was great.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

GB
Gordon B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
06/14/2020 Category: Service
hfksdhlkdfjkfghdjk
always a comfortable time and never takes long to do what needs to be done. Live in Cedar Rapids so would use Billion more often if closer, however when time comes for a new one I will go to Billion in Iowa City
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/15/2020

Good Morning Gordon!

Thank you for the kind words and great 5 star review!  Even though you live in Cedar Rapids, we are always here to help with anything you need.  We appreciate your business and just let me know if you ever have any questions about your Sonata.

David C.
Coralville, IA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2020 Category: Service
good, prompt service
good, prompt service.

Hey David!

Thank you for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback and if you ever need anything or have any questions, you know how to get ahold of me.

Sue B.
North English, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Don
Friendly, timely service..I appreciate that so far they have not tried to up-sell other than service requested.

Good Afternoon Sue!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and I will never up sell you on anything.  I will only do service's requested and then show you area's of concern for up coming services.  Any questions you ever have please just let me know.

Brandee B.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
10/10 would recommend
Bill is great and always explains things thoroughly. I know he always has me and my car’s best interest in mind, and he’s always up front about cost. I highly recommend servicing your car here.

Hey Brandee!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We really do appreciate your business and you know that if you ever need anything, I am only a phone call away.

Ravinder G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/10/2020

Good Afternoon Ravinder!

Thank you for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Accent and you know if you ever need anything to just let me know.

Have a great rest of your day!

Janet B.
Tiffin, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Very Good Service
I appreciate the very good service and nice personality of the technician.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/02/2020

Good Afternoon Janet!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything before that time just let me know.

Thanks again, have a great night!

Fruitland, IA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Billion Auto Hyundai Service
Great service.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 06/01/2020

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback and if you ever need anything, just let me know.

Have a great night!

Jeffrey G.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Jeff G
Thorough and courteous!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 05/20/2020

Hey Jeff!

Thank you as always for the amazing 5 star review!  We sure do enjoy taking care of your Sonata and we look forward to your next visit.  Anything you need, just let me know.

Michelle H.
Grinnell, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2020 Category: Service
The service manager Bill Scharf was so nice. The waiting room was clean and welcoming. It was worth the drive over!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 05/20/2020

Good Morning Michelle!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  It was so nice talking with you and taking care of your Santa Fe.  I know you live a ways away but we are always here to help with anything you need.  If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Lynda S.
North Liberty, IA
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Right in no long wait.
Bill in service was great telling us what is needed on next service.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 05/14/2020

Hey Lynda!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Sonata and I am glad we got a chance to go over what is needed next time in.  If you or Les ever need anything just let me know.

Have a great night!

Regular service
Same as always. Excellent. Thanks Bill
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 05/13/2020

Good Morning Phil!

Thank you as always for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review.  We really do enjoy taking care of your Tucson and if you ever need anything, you know how to get ahold of me.  Have a great day!