Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

02/25/2021 Category: Service
Very nice people
Pay attention to detail, and answer questions thoroughly
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 02/26/2021

Good Morning Jeff,

Thank you as always for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we enjoy taking care of your Sonata.  If you ever need anything just let me know.

thanks again

CL
Cynthia L.
Atkins, IA
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Bill always takes good care of us!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 02/16/2021

Good Morning!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and we hope to for many years to come.  We appreciate your feedback and your business and if you ever need anything please just let me know.

Have a great day!

EV
Eric V.
Coralville, IA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2021 Category: Service
FRIENDS + LOVE + CARS = BILLION HYUNDAI SERVICE
I HAVEN'T FELT THIS GOOD ABOUT ANYTHING SINCE HANGING WITH WILLIE NELSON BACK IN THE SUMMER OF '82. I'VE KIND OF LOST TOUCH WITH WILLIE OVER THE YEARS BUT AM PRETTY SURE THAT HE DRIVES A HYUNDAI AND GETS IT SERVICED AT BILLION HYUNDAI OF IOWA CITY.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 02/09/2021

Good Morning Mr. Vancleave!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We have the best team around here at Billion Hyundai and we couldnt do it for each and every one of them.  We look forward to taking care of your Tucson for many years to come.  If you ever need anything please let me know.

I will let Mr. Nelson know you say hello :)

Coleen S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
We have received excellent customer service from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City since we purchased our Kona in July 2019.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 02/03/2021

Good Afternoon Coleen!

Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Kona and look forward to doing so for many years to come.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Have a great night!

Cedar Rapids, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealership in Eastern Iowa
They treat you like family, trying to get you the best value for your dollar, instead of trying to get you to have scheduled maintenance performed more frequently than Hyundai recommends. Billion is worth the 30 mile trip as I know if they recommend any repair or work, it is a just recommendation. They are a trustworthy, honest dealershipo.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/15/2021

Good Morning!!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  I am so happy that you love the service you recieve while here at Billion Hyundai.  We do our absolute best to be up front and honest with everything.  We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe for many years to come.  If you ever need anything at all please let us know.

Happy Friday!

Riverside, IA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2021 Category: Service
2020 Hyundai Elantra update service
Whole process was handled quickly and well
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/14/2021

Good Morning Guys!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  I am so glad to hear that the buying process along with the service process was good for you.  We look forward to taking care of your Elantra for many years to come.

Have a great day!

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Jeff G
They do everything possible to accommodate your schedule, and take great care of my car
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/04/2021

Good Afternoon Jeff!

Thank you so much for the kind words and great 5 star review!  As always we appreciate your business and I am glad we were able to get you all fixed up.  Anything you ever need, let me know.

Happy New Year!

Ronald S.
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Fair prices on new vehicles and best service department around!
Been very pleased with Billion Hyundai. This is my 2nd Hyundai vehicle and couldn't be happier with the value for the money I've experienced in my Hyundai's.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/14/2020

Hey Ron!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  I am so glad we were able to get that plastic piece fixed for you.  I really appreciate your business and I look forward to working with you for many years to come.

I wish you and your family the happiest of holidays, talk to you soon!

Coralville, IA
12/14/2020 Category: Service
competent, quick service
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/14/2020

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle for many years to come.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Lisbon, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Best Service
Best service department in the Iowa City/ Cedar Rapids area.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/12/2020

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and you know that if you ever need anything, I am just a phone call away.

Be safe out there in the snow!

WW
William W.
12/08/2020 Category: Service
service experience at Billion
Personnel are friendly, knowledgeable and easy to get their help.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/08/2020

Good Afternoon William,

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feeback and your business.  If you ever need anything or have any questions on your Sonata please let me know.

Jerry S.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Five Star Service Department
Bill Scharf and Billion Hyundai service department provide a wonderful service experience. From initial check in to finished service I always feel very pleased with the service I receive. I highly recommend this service facility.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/05/2020

Good Morning Jerry,

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feeback and your business.  If you ever need anything or have any questions on your Santa Fe please let me know.

Solon, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/29/2020 Category: Service
The service
Great
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/30/2020

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit.  If you ever need anything please let me know.

Thanks again,

11/26/2020 Category: Service
Jeff Gavin
Courteous prompt service
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/27/2020

Good Morning Jeff,

Thank you as always for the kind words and great 5 star review!  I am very glad we were able to get you in and out of here quickly the other day.  We will keep an eye on that oil level and see you for your oil change.

Enjoy your day!

11/19/2020 Category: Service
lasshfhlelsfh
akaesfhhaisesdfk
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/19/2020

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!  I do not understand what your comments mean but it sounds like you had a great experience with us.  If you ever have any questions or need anything please lt me know.