Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

KE
Kathryn E.
Tiffin, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Very satisfied with Billion Hyundai. Service manager is helpful in letting us know what needs to be completed. Takes a minimal amount of time for service.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/29/2021

Hey Kathryn!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome 5 star review!  We enjoy taking care of your Santa Fe and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.  If you need anything before that time please just let me know.

Have a great Thursday!

MJ
Marsha J.
Washington, IA
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Like I mentioned before, great service. Like that you can have a driver take you to your job. Very professional.
Bill Scharf is an excellent employee. Very nice and courteous.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/26/2021

Good Morning Marsha!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Elantra and you know that if you ever need anything to just let me know.

Have a great Monday!

PN
Pamela N.
Walford, IA
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Always Professional
This service department is one of the best I have spent time. Just frustrated at so many recalls on my vehicle and then a "known problem" becomes at least a four trip fix due to the door latch being faulty. Hyundai knows it's a problem, especially with the Tucson (2016) and I have just had to have the 2nd door serviced. Since it is known, why could the company have not approved all the doors be fixed at one time so I can be finished with this problem?
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/24/2021

Good Morning Pam!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  Trust me, I agree with you 100% about those pesky door latches.  I have sent your review up the chain and hopefully at some point they make this a recall where they fix all 4 of them.  Again we appreciate your business and your feedback and if there is anything you ever need from me just let me know.

Have a great weekend!

Sara C.
North Liberty, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Top Notch Service!
Bill, Hannah and the technicians are just exceptional!! They know how to take care of their customers! The communication is frequent and I always knew the status of my vehicle. Thanks!!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/13/2021

Good Morning Sara!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We have an amazing team from top to bottom and we could not be as good as we are with out everyone doing their part.  We truly appreciate you and if you ever need anything at all, you know where to find me.

Happy Tuesday!

Ronald M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/12/2021 Category: Service
great service
Great
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/13/2021

Good Morning Ron!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe for many years to come.

Duaine C.
North English, IA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, quick, caring!
In almost all of my service visits Bill has taken care of my vehicles maintenance requirements. I am always back on the road in a short amount of time.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/12/2021

Good Morning Duaine!

Thank you as always for the kind words and great 5 star review.  We love taking care of all of your vehicles and you know that if there is anything you ever need to just let me know.

Have a great Monday!

04/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Service
A very friendly, efficient place to have vehicle service done. They know you there.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/06/2021

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star review!  We appreciate the kind words and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let me know.

Michelle L.
Solon, IA
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Professional service
Professional service, personnel, clean environment.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/06/2021

Hey Michelle!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Tucson and we look forward to doing so for many years to come.  If you ever need anything just let me know.

Sue B.
North English, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021 Category: Service
DBann
Clean facility..timely service..no pressure to up-sell.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 03/31/2021

Hey Sue!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We absolutley love taking care of your Santa Fe and if you ever need anything at all just let me know.

KN
Karen N.
Mount Pleasant, IA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Great Service for your Car!
I bought my new car at Billion Hundai in 2012 and have done all my repairs there and have been extremely satisfied with the service there.,Most of the years there has been the same service advisor Bill and he is wonderful to explain everything to me concerning my car repair.,I've had no problems with the work performed by the mechanic. I highly recommend Hundai for their Service Department .
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 03/31/2021

Good Morning Karen!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We have enjoyed taking care of your vehicle for many years and we look forward to many more.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Riverside, IA
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Tuscon
Easy service trip!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 03/23/2021

Good Morning Bonita!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star review.  We love taking care of your Tucson and we look forward to your next visit.  If you ever need anything just let us know.

Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 03/23/2021

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review.  We love taking care of your Tucson and we look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything before that time feel free to let us know.

Michelle L.
North Liberty, IA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Bill's Customer Service. Above & Beyond
Bill treats you like you are his only customer & a very important customer. He understands what you are asking for. He keeps you updated on progress. He us pleasant from start to finish! Really shows he appreciates your business!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 03/17/2021

Hey Michelle!

I cant thank you enough for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  You have been an awesome cutsomer of ours for years and we truly do appreciate it.  I always try to honor the best coupons that I know are out there whenever you are here.  Someday I will be in charge of those :)

Thanks again, have a great day!

Coralville, IA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service for "Curbside Pick-up"
Billion offered a fantastic service of picking up our cars that needed service during the pandemic. We did not leave our house for anything for months and they were kind and friendly and offered to help us by picking up our car and delivering it after servicing. This was a fantastic service and helped us stay safe!!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 03/08/2021

Hello!

We are so glad we were able to get your vehicles all fixed up!  We enjoy helping out any way we can and keeping you guys safe.  If you ever need anything at all please feel free to reach out to Hannah or myself.

Jeffrey G.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Very nice people
Pay attention to detail, and answer questions thoroughly
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 02/26/2021

Good Morning Jeff,

Thank you as always for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we enjoy taking care of your Sonata.  If you ever need anything just let me know.

thanks again

CL
Cynthia L.
Atkins, IA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Bill always takes good care of us!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 02/16/2021

Good Morning!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and we hope to for many years to come.  We appreciate your feedback and your business and if you ever need anything please just let me know.