Jeffrey G.
Jeff Gavin
Courteous prompt service
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/27/2020

Good Morning Jeff,

Thank you as always for the kind words and great 5 star review!  I am very glad we were able to get you in and out of here quickly the other day.  We will keep an eye on that oil level and see you for your oil change.

Enjoy your day!

11/19/2020 Category: Service
lasshfhlelsfh
akaesfhhaisesdfk
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/19/2020

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!  I do not understand what your comments mean but it sounds like you had a great experience with us.  If you ever have any questions or need anything please lt me know.

KE
Kyle E.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
If you own a Hyundai, Billion Hyundai In Iowa City is the place to go for service. Bill and his staff do an amazing job. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my Hyundai vehicle serviced.

Hey Kyle!

Thank you as always for the kind words and great 5 star review!  We enjoy taking care of all your Hyundai's and you know if you ever need anything to just let me know.

Go hawks!

Amana, IA
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service department
All the employees were very courteous and knowledgeable! Had my car fixed and back on the road quickly!

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review!  I am so glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.  We have the best techs around, we are very happy to have them.

Have a great Monday!

SL
Steven L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
Service performed in an expert and timely manner and at a reasonable cost.

Good Morning Steve!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and if you ever need anything at all please let me know.

Marion, IA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/04/2020 Category: Service
People and service have always been great. My wife and I have now purchased (4) cars from Billion Hyundai and could not be happier.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/04/2020

Good Afternoon!

Wow, thank you so much for the great 5 star review and for being such a loyal customer!  We have loved taking care of all your Hyundai's and we look forward to many more years of sales and service.  If there is anything you ever need please feel free to let me know.

SF
Shannon F.
Columbus Junction, IA
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Experience
Always Friendly , Always Helpful and Fast Service .
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/14/2020

Good Morning Shannon!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything before that time just let me know.

thanks again!

EV
Eric V.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Making automotive service Great Again!
A kid challenged me to a game of Ninja Turtles in the waiting room.......he obviously didn't realize I am a white belt. Showed him.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/07/2020

Hey Eric!

Congratulations on your white belt status on the Ninja Turtles game!  One day I hope to have that type of skill!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to many epic video game challenges down the road.

Cowabunga dude!

2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Timely fixed my car recall issue and other concerns with high standard. Courtesy provide drop/pickup driving service. Very satisfied, will definitely go next time. Highly recommendation!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/28/2020

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We really do appreciate your business and your feedback.  We look forward to servicing your Elantra for many years to come.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Have a great night,

KH
Karen H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Worth the Drive
Billion Auto is where you find honesty
Unlike some of the places in Cedar Rapids so it is worth the drive
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/18/2020

Good Afternoon Karen!

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review!  I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your service with us!  Thank you for making the drive all the way down here.  I always give out a free car wash coupon with every service, our car wash is located across the street at our Honda store.  For some reason if I forgot please remind me next time you are in the area and I will get one for you.

If you ever need anything please just let me know, have a great weekend!

Muscatine, IA
09/17/2020 Category: Service
outstanding
This is the best experience I have had doing business with automobile dealerships and their service departments.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/17/2020

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review!  You have been such a great customer of ours and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata for many years to come.  If you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

Bruce B.
Hills, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great-As always!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/11/2020

Good Afternoon Bruce!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!  We appreciate the kind words and your business, if there is anything you ever need please let me know.  Have yourself a great weekend!

Thanks again,

James A.
Marion, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2020 Category: Service
periodic service
provided excellent customer service, from my arrival until completion of service everything was done on a timely basis and work was completed to my satisfaction.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/10/2020

Good Afternoon Jim!

Thank you as always for the wonderful 5 star review!  We appreciate your kind words and your business.  If you ever need anything at all please just let me know.  Have a great rest of your day.

PP
Patricia P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly service
I have always received fast friendly service. Bill is a great guy.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/03/2020

Good Morning Patricia!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service.  If you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

SA