Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5rating 4.6666643
Overall Rating 2.2857143/5Overall Rating 2.2857143/5rating 2.2857143rating 2.2857143rating 2.2857143

LJ
Luke J.
Hendricks, MN
06/22/2019
Honest Service
These guys have always treated us right (8+ years) Sometimes I think people have a tough time trusting a mechanic. We had them check out our brakes and instead of taking our money, they said the brakes were fine. Honest, quick, and efficient service every time. Jordan is great to work with.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/24/2019

Luke,

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appeciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Mike P.
06/22/2019
oil change
service was quick efficient and very pleased.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Vermillion, SD
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Very quick service.
Great service... and snacks;-)
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/22/2019

Flandreau, SD
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance of vehicle
Very efficient and of a professional nature
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/22/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Good service got tight in and out.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We greatly appreciate your business!

Jon H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend this dealer
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/20/2019

AD
Angie D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Always fast, Always friendly. Easy to make an appointment.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/20/2019

PD
Paul D.
Montevideo, MN
2012 Hyundai Azera
BILLION - THE BEST!!!
The staff are very well trained. The people including those in the office were friendly and kind and thoughtful. AND the popcorn is awesome!!
Rosie and Paul

Paul,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

RD
Robert D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Top notch customer service
Each Billion employee has been pleasant and helpful with clear and concise reports. I am confident that they do what is necessary without inventing issues in your vehicle. Easily the most positive experience with a garage!

Robert,

AF
Ac F.
Excellent service team
The service team has taken care of my car since new which has recently turned over 100k miles. Pricing has always been excellent for oil/filters/tires. Any service bulletin issues have been handled, and I'm always able to get a ride and/or a vehicle when receiving service. Both service advisors (Jordan and Shawn) have been there for some time now, and always do their best to keep the vehicle going and get me on my way.

Ac,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your continued loyalty to our service department and we look forward to taking care of any of your service/maintenance needs in the future!

Yankton, SD
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyndai. Great ride and excellent service
Like the confirmation of appointment process. Wish there were a Hyundai dealer closer to where we live.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

SZ
Saul Z.
La Mesa, NM
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
The young man who attended me was curious, even though i probably irritated him with all my questions. Very profesional, don't see much of that anymore. He patiently listened to all my questions and was not in a hurry to end the conversation. I would definitely drive another 300 miles for that kind of service.

Saul,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We greatly appeciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

John T.
Orange City, IA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
Good waiting area. Kept appointment on time from start to finish.

LV
Luis V.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Issues with the starter
The starter was replaced and now is ruining batteries.

Luis,

We apologize you weren't completely satisfied upon leaving our dealership during your last service appt.  I appreciate you taking time to address your concerns over the phone with me this morning and we will get them resolved in a timely manner when you drop your vehicle off tonight.  Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything else in the meantime!  (605) 679-3870

AL
Angelika L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service
Their willingness to be helpful and courteous and provide excellent service.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/10/2019

LH
larry h.
Pierce, NE
06/07/2019
Great Service Experience
Stopped in without an appointment. Service personnel were courteous. Treated like a long time customer. They fixed two small problems at no charge. Many departments would have given me the cold shoulder. Recommend this department.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/10/2019

Jeanne C.
Canton, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Billion Maintenance department
My latest visit to the Billion Hyundai maintenance department was quick and the employees were friendly.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/07/2019

Charleen M.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive to my needs. Even took care of a recall part while I was there.
Fast and very polite.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/05/2019

VC
Vicki C.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Table stuck in front seat
I was moving some furniture from Idaho to South Dakota for my son and managed to lock the front passenger seat belt around a table in the front seat - belt locked wrapped around table legs. Billion had me bring it in and decided they would have to remove the seat belt to release the table. They did this and were very gracious about the situation which was a bit unusual and comical. They were excellent and I will not hesitate to reach out to them as needed when I visit Sioux Falls in the future - I have total confidence in their care.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/05/2019

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Staff are extremely helpful and courteous. They took the time to explain things to me and worked to get service provided quickly. It was a great experience.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 05/31/2019