Overall Rating 4.6400012/5Overall Rating 4.6400012/5Overall Rating 4.6400012/5Overall Rating 4.6400012/5rating 4.6400012
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

PS
Paul S.
Arvada, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Repair
Traveling back to SD for nephew's wedding, when the engine on our 2013 Santa Fe blew. Contacted Billion Hyundai and arranged a tow from Yankton to Sioux Falls. They investigated and a new engine was covered under the Hyundai warranty!!! Shaun at Billion setup a loaner while they repaired the vehicle. We returned home and almost two months later, are Santa Fe was shipped back to us in Denver. Everything was covered under the warrantly! New engine (and turbo) are running great.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/11/2019

Paul,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We are glad that we were able to get your vehicle shipped back to you in Denver and we're happy to hear that everything is running great!  Feel free to reach out if you have any questions/concerns going forward!

Janet C.
Flandreau, SD
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance to longer life of vehicle.
Relying on the expertise of the service department leads one to have peace of mind that your vehicle is well taken care of.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/04/2019

Janet,

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your loyalty to our service department and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Fort Thompson, SD
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Honest and Good to Customers
Know all about Make & Model of Hyundai
Specialists intrigued to purchase another
Hyundai Vehicle
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Lisa M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/24/2019 Category: Service
I’ve bought Hyundai’s for 10+ years all from Billion. My salesmen have all been exceptional. I always recommend Hyundai’s and Billions. They both treat me wonderfully
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/25/2019

Lisa,

Thank you for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Billion Hyundai and it's always our pleasure to serve you!

KA
Kamala A.
Madison, SD
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Love this place. Go in for an oil change. They inform me of a recall fix that needed to be done and did it that day. Great service.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/23/2019

Kamala,

Thank you very much for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

CL
Charles L.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ok
They did a good job
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/22/2019

Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

MI
Mary I.
Tulare, SD
10/21/2019 Category: Service
The help you get, they do all they can for you.
I am very pleased with what Shawn and billions have done for me in the last six month. Thank you!!!👍 Mary I
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/21/2019

Mary,

Thank you very much for the great survey and kind words!  We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our service department and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

MT
Mark T.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
I have always had good luck with billion Hyundai. The service attendants are good at what they do. I will definitely be going back for future service.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/16/2019

Mark,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

LR
Lynda R.
Crooks, SD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai repair.
I had a notice coming from motor. Appointment available next day. Problem taken care of under warranty with no problems.

Lynda,

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Patti D.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Well done, Hyundai!
The service department was great! They were fast and pleasant and took my car right in. They answered my questions and let me know it was going to take a few extra minutes because of a recall. Well done. I love my Ioniq and as my first visit to this dealership since moving here I’m so much more comfortable now knowing I’ll be well taken care of.

Patti,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your business and if you have any questions or concerns in the future don't hesitate to call!  (605) 679-3870

Arlington, SD
10/09/2019 Category: Service
It is a friendly place. And it is pet friendly
Would have gave 2 thumbs up if my air bag light did not come back on.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/11/2019

We apologize you weren't completely satisfied upon leaving our service department during your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience so we can resolve your air bag concerns in a timely manner.  (605) 679-3870

Melvin G.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer care
Prompt, curiosity and friendly service. Willing to make sure the vehicle is up to date on everything.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/08/2019

LR
Laurence R.
Great people

Jolinn S.
Worthington, MN
Very friendly

Jolinn,

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Jane P.
Windom, MN
Routine service
Excellent as usual

Jane,

Philip D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
The model of my car is what billion has,so it makes it easier to repair my car
N/A
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/27/2019

Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and we greatly appreciate your feedback.  We apologize for the lack of available parking spaces at the time of your appointment and we will work diligently to improve your concerns.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

South Dakota
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
They said it would take 40 minutes. Ended up taking 1.5 hours.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!  We apologize for the delay and we hope to better serve you in the future!

Pamela D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Treated well always
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/23/2019

Pam,

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

M S.
Valley Springs, SD
09/20/2019
Billion Hyundai
Always excellent service, complete with a car wash.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/23/2019

Maxine,

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your loyalty to our service department and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

MK
Mary K.
Brookings, SD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Shawn and Jordan did an awesome job getting my vehicle in, having a vehicle waiting for us to use while my was being serviced(10 days) and keeping me informed as to what was going on with it. They make you feel like your business matters and that means a lot to us. Great job!!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/20/2019

Mary,

Thank you for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your loyalty to our service department and also for your patience while your vehicle was in service.  We hope you have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you again next time!