Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5rating 4.6666643
Overall Rating 2.2857143/5Overall Rating 2.2857143/5rating 2.2857143rating 2.2857143rating 2.2857143

WB
William B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Personal Service.
Shaun greets us in a friendly professional manner every time. He knows his customers and the vehicle(s) we own. Our vehicle is attended to quickly, and we're on my way w/o hassle, and the confidence that the our work was done as right. in addition every effort is made to get our vehicle in quickly, and sometimes with very little notice.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you for the fantastic survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

EB
Eric B.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
They're nice.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you for the great survey!  We apologize we were unable to complete the recall on your vehicle during your last service due to it being a Mazda technician Saturday.  If there’s anything we can do to better accommodate rescheduling your vehicle for the recall please let us know!  (605) 679-3870. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was provided promptly, and the service man was very professional.
I was very satisfied with the service involving a recall on my 2014 Sonata.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Scott S.
Lead, SD
2006 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2019 Category: Service
I live on the other side of SD, they took great care of me even though I was from out of town
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

TA
Terri A.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Representatives
I trust the guys at the service desk completely. I've had my Sonata for 11 years now and had lifetime oil changes included when I purchased it. So I have a relationship with the service guys. This last oil change came after a 1300 mile run. I told them that I noticed coolant that morning and I had to get on the road to get to work 365 miles away. (Yes, they are that good that I drive to them for service) My Sonata needed some hoses replaced. They replaced them and had me back on the road by noon.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/11/2019

Terri,

Thank you so much for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our service department and we look forward to seeing you again!

IV
Ildiko V.
Chester, SD
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/10/2019 Category: Service
service at Hyundai Billion excellent service
My favorite car service place
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Mary W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Engine recall
The service supervisor did his best to keep me in the loop as to when the engine would be replaced. Six weeks seemed like a long time to get an engine. I was provided a rental car. Customers need to know right away when there is a recall.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/10/2019

Mary,

Thank you for your patience and understanding during the engine replacement process for your vehicle!  We appreciate the great survey and thank you for your business!  We look forward to seeing you again!

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service is prompt, thorough, and friendly, in a clean environment.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

03/07/2019 Category: Service
New Lease
I went in for a routine oil change and then Mark was talking to me about different options on what to do with my car, since my lease was up in November. I ended up actually being able to trade my lease in early and get a new car with cheaper monthly payments! I always get treated so well by the staff at Billion Hyundai. They take the stress away from getting a new vehlice.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/08/2019

LL
Lance L.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
great maintenance services offered
As always, I have full confidence in billion's Hyundai Service Dept. They're always complete, and provide me with needed information to keep my vehicle in expected operating condition.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 03/04/2019

YY
Yuriy Y.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Speedy Oil Changes
Went in for an oil change, it was quick and great customer service.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

TE
Tobey E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Honest and apeedy
Jordan is very honest and extremely professional.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/27/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Solid service department.
I think the folks working in service are quite good at there jobs. I do like when they show me the cabin filter and the amount of dirt built up and they explain what needs to be done or why something wasn't working correctly. The work done seems to be adequate as I don't ever come back for the same issue once its fixed.

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Good service department.
I think the folks working in service are quite good at there jobs. The work done seems to be adequate as I don't ever come back for the same issue once its fixed.
The reason I give 3 stars is due to a sales person/manager telling the others where to pile the snow while being inadequately dressed in gym shorts. He did try to sell me on some vehicles (that I would not want) instead of asking what I might be interested in.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/25/2019

We thank you for the kind words towards our service department and sincerely apologize for your poor experience with one of the salesmen.  However, this survey directly reflects the service departments performance and has nothing to do with our sales team.  If you would be so kind as to rescore us due to your service experience we would greatly appreciate it!!  If you have any other questions/concerns feel free to reach out to me directly at (605) 679-3870.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Marie C.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
Satisfied.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/23/2019

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

BG
Bette G.
Brookings, SD
02/20/2019 Category: Service
I don't know what you mean by title.
The ONLY reason I marked the return for service question is because I live in Brookings, SD and routine services performed here. I like everything about my car, and I would only deal with Chad Hoffman. I didn't know a lot about cars, and he really helps me.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/20/2019

Ronald H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
All went very good Nothing to complain about. Was Treated with respect.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/20/2019

FA
Frank A.
Volin, SD
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Service area
A very pleasant waiting area.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Happy Camper
Very pleased with the service we received. Thank you.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/19/2019

Forestburg, SD
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Service was fast and friendly
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/17/2019

Adrian B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fix of emission control warning
Unaware of the actual problem. Service advisor explained in detail of which I was very appreciative.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/15/2019