TG
Friendly
Friendly and helpful employees
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/27/2021

Theresa,

Thank you for the fantastic survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

GM
Gregory M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Good service department.
Excellent service.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/22/2021

Greg,

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

07/18/2021 Category: Service
Great Service always!
Courteous, knowledgeable, experience, that’s what I want when I take my car in for service. Billion Hyundai is where I go!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Jennifer T.
Howard, SD
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/04/2021 Category: Service
Be sure to double check service being done is done
I had my car in for its oil change, I was told that the tires got rotated. But when I got home my husband looked under the car and found that the tires in fact had not been rotated. I guess I should of known when I got the video and it didn’t show the tire rotation that nothing was done. But it was marked off on the service form it was done.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/06/2021

Jennifer,

Thank you for filling out this survey and we appreciate your feedback!  Looking back on the video and multi-point inspection, it looks like all four tires had identical tread depths at 8/32nds and a tire rotation was not needed at this time.  We apologize if that was not explained to you upon completion of your service.  I will follow up with you via phone call shortly to further address your concerns.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Carl S.
Council Bluffs, IA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service Department
The service department was great to work with
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/06/2021

Carl,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with your service!  Hope you had a fantastic 4th of July weekend!

JJ
Joann J.
Lennox, SD
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Resolving my issues
I had concerns on a paint touch up on my rear bumper. The crew at Hyundai is doing all they can to resolve my concerns. Thank you guys.

07/03/2021 Category: Service
Not
Poor touch up on back bumper. Globed on and color does not match
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/07/2021

Joann,

We sincerely apologize about the poor touch up repairs done on your rear bumper in our body shop.  I appreciate you taking the time out of your day yesterday afternoon to express your concerns!  I have relayed your concerns to our body shop manager and we are working on a solution to get this issue fixed as soon as possible!  We will be in touch within the next few days.  We appreciate your business and hope to keep you as a valued/loyal customer!

ST
Steve T.
Brookings, SD
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
We had a warranty repair issue with our vehicle and we stopped at Billion on January 13, 2021 to have the issue looked at. We were told that someone would get back to us after they talked to Hyundai about the warranty issue. We did not receive the promised return call and we had to make several calls over the period of three months to get any movement on the issue. After resubmitting information on the issue we finally were able to take the car in to Billion get the issue looked at but it still took 5 more weeks to get the issue resolved. Calling Billion was most often met with a voice mail system and calls were not returned or were not returned in a timely manner. Billion did provide a loaner vehicle for the 5 weeks we were without our vehicle. The warranty issue was ultimately completed to our satisfaction and our vehicle was cleaned up well when we received it back. All of the above have been discussed in detail with a general manager and corrections were made for our situation and I have been told by the general manager that Billion is instituting new customer service procedures to prevent the experience we had.

07/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
We had a warranty repair issue that needed to be handled on our vehicle. We stopped by the dealership on January 13, 2021 to have it looked at and were told that someone would call us after taking the problem to the Hyundai representative. We never received a return call and it took several calls to get some action on the issue. The original visit was not documented and we had to take time to send pictures of the issue to Billion because we live out of town and it was not convenient to drive back and forth. The original person that looked at the vehicle was different than the person we ended up working with so more work was needed on our end to explain the problem. Calls to the service team often went to a voicemail and the calls would go unreturned or returned after a day or two. Our warranty issue took until the end of June to reconcile and it took a lot of calls on our part to communicate the problem and check on the status of the warranty work. Of note, the vehicle that needed the warranty work was purchased from a different Hyundai dealer because we had a similar issue (lack of follow-up) when we were shopping for cars.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/02/2021

Steve,

We apologize about the inconvenience and length of time it took to complete the goodwill repairs on your vehicle.  Since the wheels were sent off-site, we did our best to communicate with you as we had more information but we do understand it took longer than expected.  If there is anything more we can do to improve your satisfaction, please reach out to me directly at (605) 679-3870.

Darrell B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2021 Category: Service
The Service department will take corrective measures to fix a problem.
I had a problem with my and my wife's vehicle being over filled at each oil change. That has now been corrected. Another concern was the ongoing problem with the backup camera malfunctioning in my wife's 2017 Santa Fe. That is now being addressed. A special thank you to Shawn and Jordan for their help in getting these issues corrected.

06/30/2021 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE DEPARTMENT IS BAD.
They ALWAYS over fill the engine with oil even the manual say's CAUTION: DO NOT OVERFILL .
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/01/2021

Darrell,

I appreciate your taking the time out of your day to speak with me this morning!  We fill oil based on Hyundai's specifications and if your oil was overfull this time I do apologize!  I hope to hear from you again this afternoon so we can inspect your vehicle and get this corrected as soon as possible!  We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our service department!

RT
Randall T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
good follow up
I had a problem that was quickly resolved. Thank you.

Quick turnaround.
Paper work should have been given to me.

Randall,

Thank you for filling out this survey and we appreciate your feedback!  We apologize that your customer copy of the work performed was not given to you after the recall was completed.  We will be sending out your paperwork today!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

BI
Bob I.
Boyden, IA
Good service/great vehicle
Bought our 2020 Hyundai Tucson a year ago (after putting 260,000 miles on our 2010 Toyota Camry which we loved!) & we love this vehicle even more! Easy to drive/good ride/appreciate all the safety features.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We are glad you hear you are satisfied with your service and that you love your new Tucson!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Huron, SD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Went according to plan
Everything went as expected, and I got the needed work done.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for filling out this survey and we appreciate your feedback!  Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Beth B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/28/2021

Beth,

Thank you for the fantastic survey!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2021 Category: Service
I always get great service here
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/25/2021

Yankton, SD
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Nice people
Very respectful staff
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/24/2021

Allene,

Thank you for filling out this survey and we appreciate your feedback!  We apologize it took longer than expected during the scheduling process.  Unfortunately with any sort of oil consumption concern, we need to start with an oil change and then we track it periodically to calculate how many quarts of oil your vehicle is burning within a given amount of miles.  There is a specific calculation we follow to track if your oil consumption concerns are abnormal.  If you have any further concerns regarding this issue, please reach out to me directly at (605) 679-3870.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

TH
Terri H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Ms
The staff and mechanics go above and beyond at Hyundai. I love my Hyundai Santa Fe. It’s the best car I have ever owned. The ride is great and it is very comfortable. So all around I am one content satisfied customer!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 06/10/2021

Terri,

Thank you for the fantastic survey!  We are pleased to hear you were happy with your service and we look forward to seeing you again next time!