Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls

01/19/2021 Category: Service
Everything was perfect!
My repair was completely painless. Excellent service all the way around.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/20/2021

HD
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
I have consistently gone to this location to get my vehicle serviced and have had positive experiences.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/19/2021

Hannah,

NM
Nancy M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Very sharp & professional staff!
Whenever I bring in either of my cars, the staff greet me & are so willing to share their knowledge on various questions I have on my car's functions. They are very efficient on
Timing of car maintenance so you don't have to wait very long. 😊
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/15/2021

Nancy,

Thank you so much for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

NN
Norman N.
Chamberlain, SD
01/09/2021
Got me in early and done fast. Kept me updated and then a 10 percent discount for being a vet.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/11/2021

Norman,

FN
Fred N.
01/05/2021
Fast, courteous service on short notice. Questions answered with helpful suggestions.
In and out on shot notice.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/06/2021

Fred,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!  Happy New Year!!

2014 Hyundai Accent
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Good
I talked to an agent and my questions were answered

12/26/2020 Category: Service
Services
The services are done on time
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/28/2020

We apologize you were not completely satisfied upon leaving our service department during your last visit!  We are priced competitively with other dealers in the region and unfortunately the repairs done on your vehicle for your check engine light were not covered by your extended warranty.  If you have any questions or concerns I'd be happy to answer them for you!  Please reach out to me directly at (605) 679-3870.  We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

Janet C.
Flandreau, SD
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance and repairs
Done with professionalism and in a timely manner.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/21/2020

Janet,

Thank you for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your loyalty to our service department and we look forward to seeing you again!  Happy Holidays!!

PH
Perry H.
12/15/2020
Excellent service, friendly, and will take time to answer all questions and concerns even when they are extremely busy.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/16/2020

Perry,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your loyalty to our service department and to the Hyundai brand!  Happy Holidays!!

Milford, IA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
I was very happy with the service I received. The only reason I would possibly not return is only due to it is a two hour drive for me. ( like for an oil change, unless I was already planning on being in town)
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for the fantastic survey!  We greatly appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the future!

GC
Gayle C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Great service advisors
Advisor very helpful and accommodating

Gayle,

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Ronald H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Service is very good with me, as a customer with respect. Sometimes a little things add up. Thank you very good service

Ron,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your loyalty to our service department and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Mutt H.
12/01/2020
Always grand
Sincerely appreciate the welcoming, positive, and helpful service that Jordan and Shawn provide without fail. Always caring, always quick to get us in and out.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/02/2020

Mutt,

Thank you for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty to our service department and it's always our pleasure to serve you and Monica!

TL
Tom L.
Yankton, SD
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/27/2020 Category: Service
They care about ME!
All dealships should be this good!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/27/2020

Tom,

Thank you for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your loyalty to our service department and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Avoca, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Easy, friendly place to do business.
Everything was completed and also had my recall done.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/20/2020

SJ
scott j.
11/14/2020
They treated me fair
The only thing I wasn’t happy with was Byam that I had in my old car they said they would uninstall it all they did was cut all the wires and then give me my amp and sub floor first so now I have to pay for all new wiring for my car when I could’ve just cut them myself if that’s what I wanna want it
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/16/2020

Scott,

We apologize about the miscommunication between the sales and service departments upon removal of your amp and sub.  Please reach out to me directly to address your concerns.  (605) 679-3870