Overall Rating 4.4999957/5Overall Rating 4.4999957/5Overall Rating 4.4999957/5Overall Rating 4.4999957/5rating 4.4999957
Overall Rating 2.3571471/5Overall Rating 2.3571471/5rating 2.3571471rating 2.3571471rating 2.3571471

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change Service Rating
It was prompt, complete and friendly.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and polite and professional people.
The service and timely matter of my oil change was great. Just the problem they are having trying to get the check engine light to stay off after fixing the recall thing that seemed to mess something up.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey!  We apologize about the length of time it is taking to get your vehicle back to you but we are working diligently every day with Hyundai to fix it properly so the issue doesn't occur again.  If there is anything we can do in the meantime to assist you please call me directly at (605) 679-3870

CA
Cheryl A.
Pleasant experience
Friendly staff and they have always done a good job taking care of my concerns
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Julie T.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
They do a great job. They are always professional.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/20/2018

DV
Deb V.
Larchwood, IA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
the staff was very helpful, no charge for checking my brakes, giving me suggestions,
on how to fix them without trying to get me to spend extra money, but going back to
the place that is the work in the first place. did fix the recall when I was there too.
the shuttle was quick and very friendly.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/19/2018

AK
Andrew K.
Chicago, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Saved our vacation
We were driving from Chicago to San Francisco when our Hyundai Santa Fe displayed a check engine light and lost power at night outside Mitchell. Long story short, the next morning we spoke with the service manager (Shawn). With the codes from our OBD he was able to give us a diagnosis over the phone and he was able to check that the part we probably needed was in stock. We got our car back to Sioux Falls, got it seen quickly, got it checked out and actually fixed. Later that afternoon we were back on our way. I can tell you that the Santa Fe performed flawlessly going from South Dakota to California and then back to Chicago. Thank you Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls!
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business!

MT
Murali T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/15/2018

GM
Gayle M.
Fort Pierre, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
as expected

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
winterizing car
always find it a pleasant place to wait, despite costs lol

Ronald H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality of work
I feel good about the service that i have received. Work don't on my vehicles has been very good. Service department is very good. Thank for the good work on my vehicles.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/14/2018

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service adviser is responsive, helpful, honest, and generally cares.
Jordan Vogel is a rock star and does everything right in his service role. He was very helpful in getting my new car fixed (rain sensor, windshield, and mirror). I have dealt with several situations like this and Jordan definitely is second to none with his customer care and knowledge. I was further impressed with how he handled the situation with the dealer that I bought the vehicle from. He made several calls to get info from them and followed-up with me on a daily basis.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the fantastic survey and very kind words!  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Welcome, MN
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
Good Service
Great service.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/13/2018

Lakefield, MN
09/13/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We greatly appreciate your business!

WM
Warren M.
Brandon, SD
1st service at Billion Hyundai
Service was very timely and well done.
I was disappointed that my car was not washed, as this has been my experience at other car dealers has been my car has always been washed when serviced.
With my wife's Lexus, which I take to Omaha to service, it is always washed and sometimes, if warranty work is being done, they fill it with gas. We did not even buy the car there.

Thank you for the great survey! We apologize that your vehicle did not get washed please stop by and see me and we will get it washed up for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

NE
Noah E.
Williamsport, PA
Exceptional Service by Jordan
Took my service without appointment and did an exceptional job. Absolutely treated the best.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/13/2018

KH
Kathleen H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Friendly, efficient service.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/11/2018

TR
Thaddus R.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Timely service. And good snacked.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/05/2018

LJ
Luke J.
Hendricks, MN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and Knowledgeable
The service team has always been timely, efficient, and helpful with any questions or concerns. That’s why I keep coming back!

Cynthia W.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Very thorough
They know how to get the job done right!
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/03/2018

DQ