Overall Rating 4.5882371/5Overall Rating 4.5882371/5Overall Rating 4.5882371/5Overall Rating 4.5882371/5rating 4.5882371
Overall Rating 2.2352941/5Overall Rating 2.2352941/5rating 2.2352941rating 2.2352941rating 2.2352941

Jacqueline B.
Wagner, SD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
BILLION HYUNDAI
IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. WE HAVE BEEN REPEAT CUSTOMERS FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS ALREADY. THEY ARE ALWAYS COURTEOUS, PROMPT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

BJ
Brent J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Calls
The service that I have received with getting oil changes and things of that nature has been good. However; I have people calling from Billion Hyundai saying that want to talk to me or ask me some questions and want me to call them back. I do call them back and it always goes to their voicemail. I leave a message and I never get a call back from them. If the people from Hyundai have no real intention of wanting to talk to me then PLEASE STOP CALLING ME and making me take time out of my busy schedule to call back and then never receive a response. On another topic, a couple of months or so ago I was deciding whether to continue with the lease I have on my vehicle or purchase it. I thought one of the gentleman in the sales department spoke very rudely and down to me because of the decision my family and I were going to make on our vehicle. After I am done with the Hyundai I currently have I will not be leasing or purchasing another vehicle from Billion Hyundai.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey! I apologize I that our sales department keeps calling you. Please call me directly (605)679-3858 and I can help answer any questions you may have.

Curtis S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Very comfortable waiting room, great hot chocolate, Employees were very cordial.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Dean D.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The staff stays on top of the status, informing me of what is or may not be needed in a friendly manner
just two things: the head lamps have a horizontal blinder that makes it difficult to locate some street signs in the dark. And
the over head needs to be at least an inch higher. I have to be very conscientious as I enter the cabin. "Bonked" my head several times. (And I am short!).
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Janet C.
Flandreau, SD
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Prompt attention to needs of customet
Handled service in a competent manner. Taking car of other needs when found on a more complete inspection of vehicle.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Dianne M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service
Always treated with courtesy, friendly employees
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

LL
Lance L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great people at Billion Hyundai
As I have always said, super service, great service dept.!

Thank you for the fantastic survey and kind words!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2018 Category: Service
First Visit to this Dealer
Not crazy about having to return to have air filters installed that was NOT done during this visit but I was charged for.
I will give the dealer another chance.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/07/2018

We apologize that the cabin air filter was not replaced by the technician upon service which is why we reached out to get it taken care of as soon as possible.  It is always our goal to make sure all services are completed to our customers' satisfaction and we see where we fell short this time.  If you would like us to come to you to install the filter we would be happy to do so!  Feel free to call me directly if that works better for you (605) 679-3870.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

SK
Susan K.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly people
Always ready to assist in any way
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/06/2018

LL
Laurel L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick oil change
I got in when i needed. The people were very friendly. The lobby is comfortable. And before I knew it they were done. Great experience.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/06/2018

WB
William B.
Excellent Personal Service.
Shawn knows what service my vehicle is scheduled for, gets the job done quickly, and tracks me down to get me on my way. If my vehicle needs attention from another department, he informs the other department of your needs, so you can move forward in a timely manner. Shawn is very familiar with the Hyundai customers that Billion serves.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/06/2018

KN
Karen N.
Beresford, SD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Apointment Disappointment
Shawn called immediately and will take care of this quickly, so problem is resolved. Just need to make another appointment.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication with the body shop.
Bad employee or ?
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/05/2018

We apologize that you were not completely satisfied when you left our service department! Please contact me directly at (605)679-3858

TC
Tim C.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Professional and quick service
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/04/2018

Yankton, SD
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018 Category: Service
fast friendly service
always explain what and why they do things
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/01/2018

11/01/2018 Category: Service
good service
good service

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Brenda M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Just nice
Dan and his team went out of their way to get me into the Kona I wanted. Alot of friendly people there.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/31/2018

Brandon, SD
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Anyonymous
They took care of all the recalls on my vehicle. I was in and out fast.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/31/2018

Ronald S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Oops
The ease of getting a service appointment is amazing. I brought my Genesis in to get a seat switch replaced (second one) and an oil change was a last minute decision. Both were done promptly and I was on my way. The next day I found a puddle of oil under the car ands upon investigation I found the oil plug was only finger tight. I have no doubt if it had come out and ruined my engine, Billions would have stood by it and made it right. It was an oops thing and we're all human. No harm done. Will still use Billions for my Genesis services.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/29/2018

Ron,

Thank you for the great survey and for making us aware of your concerns.  It is always helpful so we can address it and make sure it doesn't happen again.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

SK
Sharon K.
Tucson, AZ
10/24/2018 Category: Service
regular maintence
Always prompt and done when they tell me. Very pleasant to deal with.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/24/2018

LT
Leland T.
Roscoe, SD
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Worked around my schedule
We are from out-of-town and Billion is always willing to fit service calls into our schedule
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/24/2018