Latest Review about 1 month ago

06/28/2019
Prompt reasonable
Service was prompt. They checked with me before doing other needed work. The price was reasonable.

GY
Greg Y.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the business is straightforward when explaining what the issues are. His company sends all their vehicles to the business.

Ricky B.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Ricky said the service was good however the muffler was installed out too far. He will be coming into the business tomorrow to have a leak fixed and have the muffler adjusted.

MF
Mathew F.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said the business was up front with the pricing and the service was completed on time. The staff are nice to talk to.

Joe C.
Audi allroad
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they were quick and they did a good job.

MO
Mike O.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/05/2019
Friendly, honest, extremely capable, fair pricing, quick on the repairs.s
I've had nothing but good experiences with Bill's, they treated my wife fairly and honestly, she didn't feel like she was treated differently because she was just seeing me woman, that goes a little ng way in my book, I give them all the business I need for repairs. Can't say enough good about them.

GM
Gene M.
Volvo S70
06/04/2019
Trustful shop
I recently recommended Bill’s Muffler to a neighborhood on line request! Little did I know that I soon would be in for a problem! The problem turned out to be two problems! Always taken care of in a good way!

RT
Richard T.
GMC Rally
06/04/2019
Quick, friendly, no nonsense service
My taller than average vehicle needed to have at least one u-joint replaced and their building had tall enough doors and interior clearance to do the work. I like the first come first served policy and that you get to see the work area on the way to the office. The repair was completed the same day and at a fair price. I appreciate the fact that they didn’t unnecessarily replace the 2nd u-joint which they determined to be fine. Honest, nice people - would definitely come back should I need other repair work in the future.

Chevrolet Chevy Van
06/01/2019
Great service! Thorough, great work!
I brought them a 40+year old vehicle i wanted to get mechanically sound. They not only did the muffler and brakes, oil change, they checked over the the whole vehicle and made other repairs. I believe they were very fair in pricing and went above and beyond in hooking me up with someome to do some body work.

Ford Fiesta
05/31/2019
Good job
They did a good job for a decent price

R
Ryan
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/28/2019
Honest.
Bills is great.
I got a tip from a friend from work to take my girlfriends car Bills.

Joe said, they do good work for a fair price. And Joe was right! That’s exactly what they do..

Bill’s fixed the 2006 Scion without hesitation. It only took them a few hours to diagnose and complete the work!

After that experience I was hooked. and have taken-in mulitple vehicles. An ancient old Audi which had 200k on it as well as my work truck which is an 03.

It’s always the same.
Good / Honest work done at a fair price.

Thanks Bill’s! “for keeping me on the road safely.”

Adam M.
Subaru Legacy
05/25/2019
Great people
Best mechanic shop to go to in my opinion and I'm a mechanic myself the only people I would allowed and Trust to work on my cars

TO
Tyson O.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Tyson said they are fast and they do good work.

RD
Russ D.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Russ said that the place did a good job.

Darin C.
05/17/2019
Quality work
Great work at a fair price