Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles

4.4

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

AH

Nothing
N/a
ED
ETHAN D. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 11/16/2020

Irma we are sorry for the long wait times post hurricances Laura and Delta. We are tring hard to get back to giving the service we are use to providing.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Most employees at Billy Navarre are courteous. I can stay in my car while getting an oil change! That's nice.
ETHAN D. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 10/20/2020

Tina, im sorry your experiance was less than satisfactory during this time. I promise you we will continue to improve from they damages we incurred.

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Long wait
Service is a challenge and can take a while for simplest things.
ETHAN D. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 10/02/2020

Sorry we did not meet your expectations this time around. A member of our service team will reach out to you.

Linda S.
Deridder, LA
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Experience at Billy Navarre

Ramzan G.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service !
Went to initially look and pretty much drove off in a brand new car ! Blake Stodder was an amazing salesman ! Not pushy and easy going . Would definitely recommend anyone I know to check out Billy Navarre !

Sondra W.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
reputation
Need to improve wait time and have parts in stock or on hand when you service a car for regular maintenance and on recall ideas. Just one of the reason why I haven't called to get my recall idea fixed. Didn't have the part last time, when they said they did. Waited my time!!
ED
ETHAN D. from Billy Navarre Hyundai of Lake Charles responded on 07/15/2020

Sondra, we are truely sorry you have to wait during your service. A member of our team will be reaching out to discuss

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Understanding and very helpful
Awesome service and fixed my car good as new after a raccoon caused chaos when he played chicken against my car one early morning. After insurance approved everything they had my car fixed and back to me in just a few days. Very happy

CA
Clark A.
Spring, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe engine replacement success story.
Our 2014 Santa Fe had engine failure on our trip to Lafayette to see our granddaughter from Houston and we were on stuck in Sulphur, LA at 4pm on a Friday. After deciding to drive to an independent garage, the Santa Fe totally quite moving in front of Willis Ford, in Sulphur. That dealership got us towed to the Billy Navarre Chevy who loaned us a car and then towed our Santa Fe to the Billy Navarre Hyundai in Lake Charles where they determined it was a total engine failure that was covered as a total engine replacement by Hyundai by the serviceman, Chance Shumate, who was really helpful and led thru a myriad of technical challenges to get the claim filed & the engine totally replaced even with 89,000 miles and being a 2nd owner. Genva from the Los Angeles Hyundai corporate office walked us thru the process and stayed in touch to insure that we were taken care of to the very end. We drove our Santa Fe home today and it performed perfectly. We are very grateful for all the help and kind service thru out the process.

2013 Hyundai Equus
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Well Satisfied
Excellent customer service was provided from the lady who checked in my car, my service manager, and the clerk at checkout. I was offered a ride but decided a pickup. I feel the job was done in a timely manner.

Loris B.
Westlake, LA
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Fast,courteous service
Purchased my Sonata new,2013. No major problems until this. Didn’t know my engine was still under warranty. Was Informed power train warranty still in effect. Left there owing only towing ,after new engine placed in a very timely fashion. 3 days for everything. 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Runs great. Am very satisfied with my Sonata. Will likely purchase another Hyundai . And thank you, thank you , thank you.

Shannon b.
Newllano, LA
06/07/2020
car buying
If you are in the market for a new vehicle I highly suggest going here and to ask for Joe Tyson.He was great and made everything so easy.

SG
Sandra G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Sales and Service
We were very pleased with our Sales experience when we purchased 2 vehicles last year! We had to have a small part repaired this year, and so far, we are very pleased with the Service Dept. They were very courteous and were quick to get the part in and set up repair appointment!

GB
George B.
Jennings, LA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2020 Category: Service
The sale and service people
The sale person was very good and took care of us

QT