RD
Ryan D.
01/31/2018
High quality work and customer service
Alex and his team provide high quality work and service.

NA
Nicole A.
BMW 745Li
01/30/2018
Staff is friendly and honest
I hate going to get my car repaired. I hate Perillo BMW even more, because I feel like they are always looking for something extra to fix versus just fixing the issue. Alex was awesome in explaining everything and made me feel comfortable using his services. I have recommended this shop to friends.

KV
Kasapu V.
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Kasapu said the service was completed quickly and his experience was good.

BJ
Ben J.
01/26/2018
They worked quickly and even washed my car. It looked great!

LC
Lavern C.
01/13/2018
LOCATION AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVCIE
ALEX IS A GREAT BMW GUY/ HE GAVE ME EXACTLY WHAT WAS WRONG AND WAS VERY VERY PROFESSIONAL.HE OFFERED OPTIONS AS WELL WORKED WITH ME IN MAKING A DECISION.My WIFE LOVES THE WAY HE DOES BUSINESS
LEVERN CANTEEN

Ryan B.
01/11/2018
Highly Prefer Over the Dealer Service
Had potential purchase in for a pre-purcahse inspection and then a few days later for a battery replacement identified during the pre-purchase inspection. I hadn't owned a car for 10+ years prior to this purchase so was eager to get up to speed. I appreciated the personal time spent with me explaining the details.

A few weeks later I had the car to the local dealer for some work, only because the car is still under warranty and therefore the work was free through the dealer - it was not the same experience - literally an assembly line of BMWs coming in and out of the place. I left without ever talking to someone about the work that was done or meeting who worked on the car, left me feeling very uneasy. Would highly prefer to take to Bimmer Car Care once the factory warranty is expired.

PJ
Pierce J.
01/09/2018
Professional and Courteous Service
Professional and Knowledgeable service at great rates. Highly recommended!

Marlowe D.
01/01/2018
fast, effective and efficient.
These guys where professional from the start. When I called this set of a time for me to get in for my appointment quickly.

LR
Lakshmanan R.
12/30/2017
From 0 to 100, real quick!
I went in on a snowy Friday afternoon with a low tire pressure warning and low engine oil. The tech was free and I got the oil change and air topped up in 45 minutes. very affordable!

VS
Vondell S.
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Vondell said he was in and out. The facility fixed his vehicle in a timely manner. The staff was nice. They were great people.

AD
Amanda D.
BMW Alpina B6 Gran Coupe xDrive
12/07/2017
Excellent experience & customer service!
I am accustomed to expensive dealership experiences, I was delighted to find Bimmer Car Care beat their prices and was conveniently located close to home. I was able to get in and they were flexible around my schedule. Alex was able to ease my anxiety by thoroughly explaining the diagnosis on my car, which is more to say than the expensive estimate I was handed at the dealership. After recommending the work on my car Alex's team even gave me a ride into work while my car was being fixed. The shop was clean and the customer service was excellent, the staff were friendly and accommodating. I am very appreciative to have found Bimmer Car Care, and the expertise of Alex and his staff. I would definitely recommend Bimmer to other folks and will be bringing my car in for all my service needs.

EO
Evelyn O.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Evelyn said Alex was very thorough and informative. Whenever she had questions Alex answered them for her. She stated they made her feel comfortable with their knowledge of BMW engines.

KY
Kim Y.
11/22/2017
Gurgling Soubd
Always good working woth Alex and his team. However, after a water pump replacement is it normal to hear a "gurling"/"sloshing" sound after the first few drives after replacement?
Alex M. from Bimmer Car Care responded on 11/27/2017

Hi Kim -

Thanks so much for being a valued customer at Bimmer Car Care. We didn't notice any sounds that are abnormal at the time of the test drive. We are committed to keeping our customers satisfied, so please let us know when you can bring the car back to us and we can look into this sound you are describing. Feel free to call us at 312-794-5030 or email service@bimmercarcare.com to get this scheduled for you.

Thanks so much for your business.

Bimmer Car Care

RD
Ryan D.
11/22/2017
Quality Service
This shop is outstanding - extremely personable service at very fair prices.

Anthony M.
BMW 750i
11/20/2017
Superb Service
Great Communication...Great Prices...Great Company...If I was not selling my BMW I would use them again.

AE

Kwan C.
Bellwood, IL
11/08/2017
Bimmer Care A++++
Just like going to the dealer except the pricing at Bimmer Care is much more reasonable.
Great quality honest service!

NA
Nicole A.
10/27/2017
Excellent and Expedient Service!
This is my second time using Bimmer Car Care. They were able to get my car in right away and fixed it sooner than expected! Their customer service exceeds what I have experienced at a regular BMW dealership. I highly recommend!

TG
Tommy G.
Hammond, IN
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said the mechanics at this business mis-diagnosed his vehicle and they charged him for a repair that did not resolve the issue he's having. He would like a refund and he would like his vehicle to be repaired properly.

LL
Linda L.
10/25/2017
BIMMER Expert
Thanks for your honesty and great work on my 328i.