SK
Sukh K.
Illinois
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sukh said they were responsive and pretty straight forward but a little expensive.

LR
Lakshmanan R.
03/06/2018
Excellent service once again @ great price
Had 2 flat tires on my 228i. Purchased my run flats off of Tirerack and took it in and the pricing was just awesome. I am going to be a regular customer here for future mods!!

Jonathan L.
03/03/2018
Generous, Thoughtful, On Target
My first visit: I brought my 2011 Series 3 in because the triangle-with-an-exclamation-point light went on. Freddie was welcoming and thoughtful and clearly loves his job. Alex quickly figured out that nothing was wrong other than the windshield liquid was low! Ironically, a dealer had recently put in a new windshield washer tank -- but Alex checked out that there were no leaks, etc. Another car repair shop might have used this as an occasion for unneeded maintenance, etc. Freddie and Alex wished me well and sent me on my way -- no charge. I am very grateful. They have a new customer.

Jerry B.
03/02/2018
Very attentive value customer
They do a great job by appointment only is awesome. A great value. Alex is great.

PM
Patricia M.
02/22/2018
Awesome place!
I had a great experience here the owner Alex is a great guy knows his stuff worked with me on the price very understanding. I will definitely be back and recommend Bimmer Care to everyone.

JN
jay n.
02/20/2018
Engine was stalling constantly
My engine was stalling when idle and when attempting to speed up. Alex mentioned the possible issue before running a scan and the scan validated his suspicions. I would definitely recommend going there. I am HOPING I dont need service(s) soon but when I do, I will go there.

Keith B.
02/19/2018
Perfect Service... like always!
I had a scheduled service appointment and needed my windshield replaced. Perfect job all around. The window even came in under the estimate! I love this place. Thanks guys!

Jo-Elle M.
02/17/2018
Great honest service!
They were nice and honest. I will bring my car back there.

John C.
02/04/2018
Great Service, Good Value
I live in the south loop so it is very convenient for me. I make an appointment, drop my car off, and after they call I walk down and pick it up. Great service at a good price. Not cheap, but much cheaper than the dealer.

FT
Frances T.
02/01/2018
Fair pricing. Great service everytime.
I moved about a year ago back to Chicago from California. I had my 2003 530i transported. My biggest hope was to find someone in Chi to take care of my older car. My previous shop was excellent in Long Beach. Was with them many years.
I found Bimmer right down from me in South Loop and my prayers were answered. Alex and Freddie are like family. My car has had a few minor repair needs and one bigger one when I first got here.
Alex explains items needed and suggested and genuinely addresses my questions and concerns. He and Freddie are personable and professional.
Car runs great. Fair pricing. Take your bimmer there....u wont be disappointed. I feel so blessed to have found them. Thanks Bimmer Car Care!!

RD
Ryan D.
01/31/2018
High quality work and customer service
Alex and his team provide high quality work and service.

NA
Nicole A.
BMW 745Li
01/30/2018
Staff is friendly and honest
I hate going to get my car repaired. I hate Perillo BMW even more, because I feel like they are always looking for something extra to fix versus just fixing the issue. Alex was awesome in explaining everything and made me feel comfortable using his services. I have recommended this shop to friends.

KV
Kasapu V.
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Kasapu said the service was completed quickly and his experience was good.

BJ
Ben J.
01/26/2018
They worked quickly and even washed my car. It looked great!

LC
Lavern C.
01/13/2018
LOCATION AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVCIE
ALEX IS A GREAT BMW GUY/ HE GAVE ME EXACTLY WHAT WAS WRONG AND WAS VERY VERY PROFESSIONAL.HE OFFERED OPTIONS AS WELL WORKED WITH ME IN MAKING A DECISION.My WIFE LOVES THE WAY HE DOES BUSINESS
LEVERN CANTEEN

Ryan B.
01/11/2018
Highly Prefer Over the Dealer Service
Had potential purchase in for a pre-purcahse inspection and then a few days later for a battery replacement identified during the pre-purchase inspection. I hadn't owned a car for 10+ years prior to this purchase so was eager to get up to speed. I appreciated the personal time spent with me explaining the details.

A few weeks later I had the car to the local dealer for some work, only because the car is still under warranty and therefore the work was free through the dealer - it was not the same experience - literally an assembly line of BMWs coming in and out of the place. I left without ever talking to someone about the work that was done or meeting who worked on the car, left me feeling very uneasy. Would highly prefer to take to Bimmer Car Care once the factory warranty is expired.

PJ
Pierce J.
01/09/2018
Professional and Courteous Service
Professional and Knowledgeable service at great rates. Highly recommended!

Marlowe D.
01/01/2018
fast, effective and efficient.
These guys where professional from the start. When I called this set of a time for me to get in for my appointment quickly.

LR
Lakshmanan R.
12/30/2017
From 0 to 100, real quick!
I went in on a snowy Friday afternoon with a low tire pressure warning and low engine oil. The tech was free and I got the oil change and air topped up in 45 minutes. very affordable!

VS
Vondell S.
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Vondell said he was in and out. The facility fixed his vehicle in a timely manner. The staff was nice. They were great people.