CT
Chrystal T.
08/14/2020
My recent repair!
Bummer Car Care is thorough, hard , and customer care oriented. I can always depend on them taking care of my BMW X5 without the HEAVY related costs.

08/14/2020
Always reliable
Knowledgeable, friendly and quick turnaround time for work on car.

KD
Ken D.
08/13/2020
Top notch!!!
Simply the best service for my BMW.
Freddy and Alex are always a true pleasure to deal with. I wouldn’t want to take my BMW anywhere else.
Thanks again guy’s for the years of great service 🎩

BMW 740i
08/07/2020
They are very professional and honest
When you own a BMW you need to have a place for repairs that you can trust.

08/05/2020
A great BMW car care spot
These guys are friendly and honest about what needs to be done. My 20 year old 540i needed some work, and they were straightforward about what was needed to hear it driving well.

Micheal P.
08/03/2020
New Breaks
Did a great and fast job!

07/25/2020
Great work!
Extremely professional & would definitely recommend

07/24/2020
Great work!!!!!
Great work!!!!! Every time

Robert G.
07/24/2020
Excellent service, as always
Bimmer Car Care is a top-notch firm. Alex is true professional.

AE
Adam E.
07/23/2020
Alex makes the place great !
Come here if you want honest diagnosis of your BMW problems

michelle m.
07/22/2020
I would like to start off stating Great service ! Even better prices. Staff very polite aware of current health issues and are doing the best to keep clients safe by sanitizing vehicles. My car was fixed earlier then expect. Over all great service.

YG
Yvonne G.
Columbus, OH
BMW 750Li
07/22/2020
I’ve been a customer for four years. The customer service at Bimmer is consistently excellent. They have taken great care of major and minor things on my BMW.

WW
Wade W.
07/21/2020
Great service and value
I went to BCC for the first time on 7/20/20. Freddie and Alex were very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. If it’s your first visit, expect them to spend 4-6 hours doing diagnostics. They thoroughly look at everything and report their findings to you in an easy to understand manner. The prices seemed fair for BMW maintenance. I will be regularly returning for my car’s maintenance and definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for great BMW service!

CD
Charles D.
07/17/2020
Excellent personnel & auto service
Alex, being a Certified BMW Technician, has the knowledge, diagnostic tools and resources to quickly and accurately determine issues I have had with my X5. Freddy, at the front desk always greets me with a smile And is eager to assist with repair issues as well. I have always received friendly and timely service from both - I highly recommend Bimmer Car Care - which will continue to be my ‘go to’ business for auto service.

Carmelita H.
07/14/2020
The prices are excellence, The staff is super nice
I just love bimmer care. The prices are excellent and the staff is super friendly. Every time I go for service I feel like family... If your ever in need of service Alex will take good care of you..