BR
Brian R.
BMW 745Li
12/23/2018
Patient, professional, thorough and kind
I recently purchased a 2003 BMW, and the dealer I bought it from was less than truthful...In any event, Bimmer Car Care discovered serious problems with my engine in addition to the original heat valve problem that prompted my initial consultation. Alex answered every question, with tact, patience, and knowledge. He was able to explain everything at the level of questioning, and then able to provide more in-depth information as we problem solved together. I have owned several vehicles across my 30 plus years of driving, and he was able to discuss the pro' and cons of each potential repair. I have always wanted a BMW, although this particular vehicle is being returned to the dealer, on my next BMW purchase I will be bringing my car here to Bimmer for a full diagnostic and for conducting repairs. The customer waiting area is well kept and and professional. I like their use of text and emails to document the scope of our work . The mechanic areas are pristine, sparkling clean. If you have a BMW and love them as much as I do, do yourself and your car a favor and give BIMMER a try. In Alex, I found a great mechanic who easily shares his wealth of experience with BMW, is professional, friendly, and respectful. He runs a very good, auto repair shop and I am lucky to have found them.

Lunel M.
12/23/2018
Great Service - Dealer Service, without paying Dealer prices
Alex and team are very honest, and will not cause you to incur any unnecessary additional expenses. I trust them with my car, and trust that if they diagnose and fix an issue, it is fix. They will go the extra mile in identifying potential issues and will instruct you on preventive care as well. They will answer all your questions and give you a breakdown of cost. I highly recommend them, it's great dealer service without paying dealer prices.

12/17/2018
The team took the time to explain everything to me and provided options on how to service my car. The service was completed quickly and efficiently in a single visit. Thanks!

Renita R.

Good customer service.👍🏽

Sandeep S.
Oak Brook, IL
12/03/2018
Very courteous and thorough , Alex does a great job ver knowledgeable
Amazing service Alex is very knowledgeable would recommend highly

Jerry B.
11/14/2018
J burke
Awesome job

Charlie M.
Audi S4
11/14/2018
Great Shop
5 stars. Excellent customer service and work.

FV
Fernanda V.
11/02/2018
Excellent service, attentive staff. Highly recommend!!
Since my dealer warrantee had expired, I was very apprehensive about finding a reputable, competent and honest auto maintenance shop. Bimmer Care hits the mark for quality, service and trust factor! Alex was extremely helpful and offered great advice and provided money-saving information on how to get the best deal on new tires for my X5. He went as far as ordering the correct tires for me and having them delivered to his shop. In addition, the workspace and waiting lounge are clean and welcoming and the complimentary car wash is a very nice touch!

Robert S.
10/19/2018
50k mile service
Found this place because it is convenient. However, it is also the most reasonable, professional place I have had service my BMW.

David B.
10/10/2018
David Butler
Alex did a great job repairing my Bentley GT

TJ
Tom J.
10/05/2018
Friendly, efficient and best value.
Bimmer ar Care is a throwback to the days of full-service neighborhood service stations where you were always greeted with a smile and received their special attention. First class Customer Service and the best Car Care that you'll not find elsewhere.

AT
Aubrey T.
09/20/2018
The location is very convenient.
I am very satisfy with the quality of your service. You are knowledgeable of the repairs that are to be done. You are very courteous, and the repairs are completed in a timely manner.

Jonathan L.
09/18/2018
Gracious welcome. Excellent service. Bimmer is keeping my 2011 3 Series in great shape.

Julius A.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Julius said service was efficient and the conversation was good.

Daniel S.
Cicero, IL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business has really nice service. The staff is really nice.

LT
Leo T.
09/14/2018
Very helpful
Alex was very helpful and informative. He was able to diagnose the problem right away. He provided great customer service and was very easy to talk to.

MT
Marie T.
09/12/2018
Hospitality
I was so excited to find out on Google that there was a BMW service company close to where I live and not in the Downtown Chicago area it made my day and then when I brought my BMW the workers were all so nice i neded to ask a few questions about my car they answered me with know hesitation
they were so polite and nice made me feel welcome and that's what I like about this company and I will always come back with my BMW this is the place for me !! Thank you

GH
Gregg H.
08/27/2018
Had problem around 9:30am last week. Problem dianosed and fixed by 4:30pm that same day. Great work.

LH
Lavonne H.
08/26/2018
Five Star Service
Alex and Jeff are great mechanics! They are professional and will get you back on the road fast. I trust them and you can too.