03/10/2021

Carlos D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/04/2021
Fast friendly & efficient. Highly recommend
Alex is the man. I highly recommend Bimmer Car Care.

MT
Mitchell T.
BMW X6 M
03/01/2021
Still trying to find out..
I drove up about 915am the manager check me in, was told it would be a few hours. I called at 130pm pick it up at 2pm, was charged $212 for my oil change my extended warranty was not notified $45 off was suppose to be applied to my bill..

Joseph C.
03/01/2021
Always great experience
Always can depend on them to help me when I need help or have questions and they always been upfront about my issues or comments or questions appreciate yous a lot once again

CT
Chrystal T.
02/26/2021
Courteous and great customer service
Professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. They always offer their professional expertise

AO
Axel O.
02/25/2021
Fast and Professional
The shop took care of my broken mirror quickly and professionally, and notified me of another issue I was unaware of. They were straight to the point and only charged me for what I asked for. I’ll definitely be taking my car back here in the future.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/15/2021
Quick, courteous service
I was in a real predicament on one of the coldest day of the year. Pulled in and staff diagnosed the issue, ordered parts and gave me a time work would be completed. They were true to their word and also reasonably priced.

Jeanine H.

Mike H.
BMW 750i xDrive
02/05/2021
These guys are Gooood
Brought in my 750i with every warning light known to man flashing. The guys gave me a correct diagnosis the first time and gave me car back clean, lean and quiet! Also, the pricing is fair and the guys gave me a list of recommended service to keep me on the road in the future. So yes I highly recommend Bimmer Car Care. Oh yea, they fixed a fuel injector two years past and I've had no issues.

BMW 320i xDrive
02/03/2021
They were fast, efficient, and even cleaned the car up after the service! Customer service was GREAT!

BG
Barbara G.
02/01/2021
Bimmer visit
Curteous efficient service.

01/28/2021
Definitely the dealership alternative!
My 2015 x5 had a jerking noise when I got on it. Called Bimmer Car Care and had my vehicle in the shop the NEXT DAY! Pulled in and was immediately greeted by the service writer. My vehicle was disinfected and I was on my way.
I get a call around noon from my writer with this HUGE estimate. He told me I needed transfer case , valve cover gasket , and oil pan gasket. But he told me that I should just start with the transfer case (immediate repair ) and that the other stuff could wait till later. I must say I was SHOCKED. I’m so use to the fire sale the dealers try and pull. Needless to say I replaced the transfer case and they even dropped it off at my house. Truly excellent service!

Cem B.
BMW Z4
01/27/2021
Very friendly environment.
These guys are very professional and transparent on the job they do. I had never felt the level of trust I have on these guys before on any other mechanics. I have been and will keep recommending them to any German car owners.

Joseph C.
01/26/2021
Great work, respectful, very professional
My service here was really great I told them my issue and it ended up being something else which cost less they were very truthful, respectful, polite, fair price for great work definitely will be only allowing them to touch my bmw 🙏🏼 Thanks and they helped me with other questions I had about my car and gave me quotes on things I wanted to do and did other inspections I had asked for GREAT PLACE IN MY OPINION

Charles C.
01/24/2021
The personalized service
Alex is knowledgeable and honest.