Theresa S.
03/31/2019
Peace of Mind
We feel so fortunate to have discovered Alex and Bimmer Car Care. Taking our BMW in for routine service or when a light comes on have been much less stressful knowing that Alex will not only provide us with exceptional service and value for our money but also will respond quickly to requests for appointments, and is totally up front with us on pricing and options available. Highly recommend.

TW
Trent W.
Berwyn, IL
03/26/2019
Professional, Knowledgeable, and Friendly Shop in the City
I do the majority of the work on our 3 BMW's, but occasionally need to turn over to a qualified shop if I don't have the time or can't get the problem diagnosed.
My wife's 323i began leaking at the radiator and also developed a misfire on more than one cylinder and I brought it in to Joe and Alex since this is her commuter vehicle and it can't be out of commission for long. Joe called me with an update later that day and said it would be ready the next day by 10am and they were just waiting on parts to be delivered.
When we arrived the next morning, the car was not only finished and running smoothly, but they had washed it for us.
The next time I need to take one of our cars to a BMW shop, I'll be taking it to Bimmer Car Care.
Thank you guys!

Tammie S.
03/18/2019
Did that long to service me
I was really clean and professional. Feddy was very Polite and courteous. Will return for future work

KJ
Kadi J.
03/15/2019
Professional and very helpful

RV
Ray V.
03/11/2019
Bimmer car care service
Wonderful experience . The best price without compromising great service . I was kept informed of my car status throughout the process . Honesty goes a long way nowadays and I felt like I wasn’t oversold On services or maintenance that the car did not need

David B.
Skokie, IL
03/09/2019
Greatest dealership alternative!!!
Alex and his team have provided the best service anyone can ask for! This place is a striving shop that will do above and beyond for their customers. I couldn’t be happier with this A team! Great job to Alex and his team this place is excellent and highly recommended!

BG
Barbara G.
03/06/2019
Highly recommend.
Excellent service. The employees were courteous and very helpful. I will use again.

David H.
03/02/2019
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff
Great experience. Staff is very friendly. I had lots of questions about a recently purchased vehicle. I went in for an oil change and they even checked the things I was concerned about. Price was well below dealers. This is my go to place for all services and repairs.

TG
Timothy G.
02/28/2019
Great Service.
They always do great work and get the job done right the first time! I also appreciate that they wash my car afterwards.

FT
Frances T.
02/26/2019
Excellent Balance of Car care and Customer service
Bimmer has achieved a remarkable balance of excellence in the mechanical aspect of repair as well as the customer service aspect . They strive sincerely in both areas for credibility, fairness and responsiveness to customer concerns and needs. And succeed.
The pricing is fair and they update with recommended service, options and treat your vehicle as their own or a family member. You feel you are making an informed decision instead of feeling panicked and pressured.
I truly and sincerely appreciate Bimmer car care ...Alex and Freddie. Good people..

Jill G.
02/17/2019
Excellent service!
Ownee/operator was very nice and very helpful with questions I had regarding my car maintenance. I will definitely be returning for regular service!!

Robert G.
02/15/2019
Great srvice
Alex and Freddy are top-notch professionals. They are a pleasure to deal with.

02/15/2019
Great team of people to work with
They have been absolutely wonderful to work with and there is no other shop I will take my car too. Thank you for helping our car stay in top shape.

LH
Lisa H.
02/14/2019
The service here is always excellent! I love them!!!

New Lenox, IL
02/11/2019
Quick and professional service
Dropped off vehicle for oil change and all service completed on time. They should ask customer if they want car cleaned, it appeared it was cleaned at an automated car wash. I only want hands touching my vehicle. Otherwise very convenient.

BW
Bill W.
02/09/2019
Close quick
Alex was great.

Car was done quick and they cleaned it which was a bonus. B

LA
Larken A.
02/02/2019
Honest and trust worthy
I am a 1st Time customer and I feel happy and confident that I chose this shop! I felt as if they weren’t trying to get over on me and they knew what they were doing! I will definitely be back, if and when my 2012 BMW needs service!

TG
Timothy G.
01/22/2019
Oil Change
Service is always excellent!

VL
vlad L.
01/10/2019
BMW 2012 X5
Bimmer Care has been a lifesaver! I took my X5 here for maintenance and they found an issue. Rather than charge me for parts and labor they suggested I take the car to the dealership since they were aware of a recall on the bad part. I took their advice and they were right. The dealership fixed the issue free of charge. Bimmer Care could have easily told me a story and made me pay for the labor. I appreciate their honesty. I’ll definitely be back.

Don B.
01/08/2019
Thoughtful, knowlegable.
Repair work accomplished in a creative solid way. Cost was minimized as a result.