Robert G.
07/24/2020
Excellent service, as always
Bimmer Car Care is a top-notch firm. Alex is true professional.

AE
Adam E.
07/23/2020
Alex makes the place great !
Come here if you want honest diagnosis of your BMW problems

michelle m.
07/22/2020
I would like to start off stating Great service ! Even better prices. Staff very polite aware of current health issues and are doing the best to keep clients safe by sanitizing vehicles. My car was fixed earlier then expect. Over all great service.

YG
Yvonne G.
Columbus, OH
BMW 750Li
07/22/2020
I’ve been a customer for four years. The customer service at Bimmer is consistently excellent. They have taken great care of major and minor things on my BMW.

WW
Wade W.
07/21/2020
Great service and value
I went to BCC for the first time on 7/20/20. Freddie and Alex were very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. If it’s your first visit, expect them to spend 4-6 hours doing diagnostics. They thoroughly look at everything and report their findings to you in an easy to understand manner. The prices seemed fair for BMW maintenance. I will be regularly returning for my car’s maintenance and definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for great BMW service!

CD
Charles D.
07/17/2020
Excellent personnel & auto service
Alex, being a Certified BMW Technician, has the knowledge, diagnostic tools and resources to quickly and accurately determine issues I have had with my X5. Freddy, at the front desk always greets me with a smile And is eager to assist with repair issues as well. I have always received friendly and timely service from both - I highly recommend Bimmer Car Care - which will continue to be my ‘go to’ business for auto service.

Carmelita H.
07/14/2020
The prices are excellence, The staff is super nice
I just love bimmer care. The prices are excellent and the staff is super friendly. Every time I go for service I feel like family... If your ever in need of service Alex will take good care of you..

GA
Gaylon A.
07/10/2020
Quick and Excellent Service.
You don't have to wait forever for an appointment, it is quick and painless! LOL

Seriously, good, quality service. I am glad I found this place.

WB
Wayne B.
07/10/2020
Thanks for the service today boys. Great attention to detail. Alex thanks for taking the time to look at some additional work needed in my car. New flood lights and K&N filter repair. Great job. Thnx -Wayne

TT
Tina T.
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/09/2020
Service Excellence
Super friendly, Extremely knowledgeable and Customer focused. Didn’t miss a single detail. Happy to have found Bimmer Car Care...my new home for all my car care needs.

Thanks!!!!!

CD
Christina D.
07/08/2020
Love This Place
Alex and Freddie are great, informative, and so patient. My beamer is always in good hands with them.

RA
Richard A.
Elk Grove Village, IL
07/05/2020
Credit Repair Group
As impossible as it may seem, I can boldly tell you that it is possible for a hacker to fix your credit, I usually don’t do this but the gladness I feel cannot be quantified, I feel like I have no worries anymore since I hired (jerrylinkgroup at gmail dot com or +1(916)888 4118) and they fixed my credit, I read about them here and decided to give them a try, they've provided a wide range of services for those with poor or bad credit. How best can I show my gratitude than to do a 5 star review for what Jerry Link Credit Group has done? Hit them up today and get your job done.

07/03/2020
Fast , friendly, knowledgeable and quality work
Alex is always a pleasure to deal with and my car is always in and out

Jackson A.
BMW Z3
07/02/2020
Fantastic Service as Always
Every time I take my car in the entire team at Bimmer Car Care goes above and beyond to keep my car in great condition. They give great advice and clearly love BMWs, new and old. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in Chicago.

Jimmy H.
07/01/2020
Alex was very professional and told me exactly what needed to be done with my vehicle. His estimate was “spot on” and the service was actually completed in a short time.