10/29/2019
Accommodating, convenient, efficient and effective service.
Accommodation, effectiveness, efficient, available, supportive and personal!

Don B.
10/26/2019
Clean, innovative shop managed by a professional team.
Initiall service request for oil change, and complete service, equipment review. Headlights found mis-aligned and broken at pivot points due to local pot-hole conditions. Bimmer team able to locate, install new adaptive headlights, and now I can see at night!

Shop is well taken care of- Great work by entire team.

10/26/2019
Staff are on point understanding
Great customer service and care care

KC
Katherine C.
Fast and courteous!
Service was great, quick and Freddy & Alex are super nice!

Dale P.
Downers Grove, IL
10/24/2019
Quality service
I take my 550 in for regular maintenance and alex and the crew always take care of me. Great service and thorough. Even call the day of and get me in and out.

Porsche 911
10/18/2019
Awesome
Friendly shop and very knowledgeable. Great alternative to a dealership.

AP
Alex P.
10/15/2019
Good and fast
They were able to fit me in and do quick repair

TC
Tonya C.
Lansing, IL
10/12/2019
Total car checkup
Brought a car I purchased for my son - College Student and wanted an overall check on all the necessary systems. Bimmer technician was great in analyzing the issues and telling me what needed to be done to repair them. Also told me what should be taken care of first and price of repairs.

Jonathan L.
10/06/2019
Great Service From Great People
Alex and Freddie are trustworthy, friendly, always helpful -- and they do great work on my car. It is a real pleasure to have my BMW kept "up to speed" with them.

Daryl M.
BMW M3
10/03/2019
Great discovery
After unsuccessfully having my car problems fixed, I found Bimmer car care. Within 2 days the issues were diagnosed and fixed. Beautiful facility and professional service. Thank you Alex, Freddie and crew

TG
Timothy G.
10/02/2019
Excellent service as always!

JN
jay n.
10/01/2019
I always receive great service from Alex.

SA
Sitou A.
09/28/2019
Great place for BMW repairs
My BMW e60 was making some squeezing noise from the suspension when I had applied the brakes, so I decided to check that place for the diagnostic. After dropping off the car , they told me what was wrong with my BMW. They have a food quote for the repairs...

MT
Malcom T.
09/27/2019
Oil Change and post oil leak from filter housing check
Alex is great. Saved me $3200 from BMW trying to replace the wrong part to fix the oil leak. Brought it back so he could inspect it just to ensure the leak was coming from the filter housing gasket and there only. He was right the entire time. Just so happened I needed an oil change as well.

Mark W.
BMW Alpina
09/27/2019
Professional and Superb Services!!!!!!!
This place is excellent the moment you drive in Alex is there to greet you. I have a Alpina B7 that needed work they tooled great care of my car. Here’s the thing when a representative of Joe Perillo BMW recommended Bimmer Care that says a lot. The professionalism that’s displayed and the trained skilled mechanics superb hands down.