01/16/2021

Burbank, IL
BMW 740i
01/12/2021
Maintenance
I took my first car and the mechanic was very honest about the problems my car had and from that I have my new car and I love the service they provided.

Christina S.
01/08/2021
Very professional
Very professional service and timely. I trust my vehicle with this team.

MK
Muhammad K.
01/05/2021
Excellent work
They really treat you like a V.I.P. at bimmer car care.

JN
Jay N.
12/19/2020
Very helpful!!
The oil light went on our car and my wife drives in bad neighborhoods. They looked at and there were no leaks/cracks and they didn’t charge me for this check. They also gave me a discount a few years back when I lost my job. Freddy/Alex have been great and the least I could do was buy them lunch. I will definitely bring my car here for the foreseeable future.

Jeff C.
Addison, IL
12/16/2020
Exemplary in every way
Outstanding service that’s cost effective with attention to detail. These guys u Der promise and over deliver !!!!

Syed H.
12/13/2020
BMW545i
Bimmer is a great place for engine work on BMWs. I had my car blue smoke checked and they confirmed my inklings about valve stem cell. I did not get the work done yet on my 2005 545i. It is costly but Bimmer is qualified to do such engine repair.

WB
Wayne B.
12/11/2020
Always excellent service
Alex and team have always provide exceptional solutions to my automotive needs

LH
Lisa H.
12/10/2020
BMW
Great work and customer service! I just love those guys.

12/07/2020
Amazing, consistent high quality and trusted service.
Alex is always focused on delivering the highest quality of repairs and the best customer service. He is sensitive to the timing of repair work/costs relative to the age of the car. He considers your needs rather than maximizing what he can charge. He could have charged me for a full 120,000 mile check up but suggested that we do an oil change, inspection and address issues as they arise given the age of the car, particularly since I have been talking about buying a new car. Needless to say, I thoroughly trust Alex to give me the best advice in maintaining my 2004 BMW.

His brother, Freddy is a great front office person. Very friendly, a BMW enthusiast, a great communicator and also an all-around good person.

Just a great business!

AE
Adam E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/02/2020
Amazing service
Bimmer car care Is great. They get things done in a timely manner. And at a fair price.
Alex is the best.

BG
Barbara G.
11/12/2020
Bimmer car service review.
Good service. The service agent that helped me was excellent.

Volkswagen Tiguan
11/11/2020
Great
The job done to my car was great and really recommend people to go there go they work on there cars!

Rick C.
11/09/2020
Easy peezy
So easy to get my car serviced at Bimmer!

LG
Lisa G.
11/06/2020
Honest and Great service
Great inspection and recommendations .