VS
Vondell S.
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Vondell said he was in and out. The facility fixed his vehicle in a timely manner. The staff was nice. They were great people.

AD
Amanda D.
BMW Alpina B6 Gran Coupe xDrive
12/07/2017
Excellent experience & customer service!
I am accustomed to expensive dealership experiences, I was delighted to find Bimmer Car Care beat their prices and was conveniently located close to home. I was able to get in and they were flexible around my schedule. Alex was able to ease my anxiety by thoroughly explaining the diagnosis on my car, which is more to say than the expensive estimate I was handed at the dealership. After recommending the work on my car Alex's team even gave me a ride into work while my car was being fixed. The shop was clean and the customer service was excellent, the staff were friendly and accommodating. I am very appreciative to have found Bimmer Car Care, and the expertise of Alex and his staff. I would definitely recommend Bimmer to other folks and will be bringing my car in for all my service needs.

EO
Evelyn O.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Evelyn said Alex was very thorough and informative. Whenever she had questions Alex answered them for her. She stated they made her feel comfortable with their knowledge of BMW engines.

KY
Kim Y.
11/22/2017
Gurgling Soubd
Always good working woth Alex and his team. However, after a water pump replacement is it normal to hear a "gurling"/"sloshing" sound after the first few drives after replacement?
Alex M. from Bimmer Car Care responded on 11/27/2017

Hi Kim -

Thanks so much for being a valued customer at Bimmer Car Care. We didn't notice any sounds that are abnormal at the time of the test drive. We are committed to keeping our customers satisfied, so please let us know when you can bring the car back to us and we can look into this sound you are describing. Feel free to call us at 312-794-5030 or email service@bimmercarcare.com to get this scheduled for you.

Thanks so much for your business.

Bimmer Car Care

RD
Ryan D.
11/22/2017
Quality Service
This shop is outstanding - extremely personable service at very fair prices.

Anthony M.
BMW 750i
11/20/2017
Superb Service
Great Communication...Great Prices...Great Company...If I was not selling my BMW I would use them again.

AE

Kwan C.
Bellwood, IL
11/08/2017
Bimmer Care A++++
Just like going to the dealer except the pricing at Bimmer Care is much more reasonable.
Great quality honest service!

NA
Nicole A.
10/27/2017
Excellent and Expedient Service!
This is my second time using Bimmer Car Care. They were able to get my car in right away and fixed it sooner than expected! Their customer service exceeds what I have experienced at a regular BMW dealership. I highly recommend!

TG
Tommy G.
Hammond, IN
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said the mechanics at this business mis-diagnosed his vehicle and they charged him for a repair that did not resolve the issue he's having. He would like a refund and he would like his vehicle to be repaired properly.

LL
Linda L.
10/25/2017
BIMMER Expert
Thanks for your honesty and great work on my 328i.

KD
Kyle D.
10/18/2017
First time to this location. Overall very satisfied. A fraction of the cost for an oil change. Extremely personable and customer service focused. Appreciated my car got washed (exterior) and I was treated well. Additionally, their facilities are clean and easy to wait in building for a simple service.

My feedback: I tried to schedule an appointment online and no one ever got back. Calling I had no issues and was accommodated for a time that fit. When I got there I was told it would be 45 mins but your customer service communicating with me to tell me it would be longer. I appreciated that even though you were a little behind. Lastly, I was told my invoice would be emailed but never was. Think your technology portions need a little work.

Great overall - will return!
Alex M. from Bimmer Car Care responded on 10/24/2017

Hi Kyle -

Thanks so much for the feedback. At Bimmer Car Care we are always looking for ways to ensure we are providing excellent customer service. We have taken steps to ensure that all online appointment requests are not lost in email and addressed in a timely manner.

With regard to email reciepts we are working with our software provider to ensure prompt delivery of welcome emails to access our online portal that has all reciepts and detailed customer visits available 24/7. If you have not recieved this yet, please give us a call so that we can get this corrected immediately.

Thanks again and we look forward to continued partnership for the care of your vehicle.

LV
lilly v.
10/09/2017
first class service
First class service -- I appreciate the professional service and warranty

LL
Linda L.
09/29/2017
Best BIMMER repair shop in town
Thank you for the excellent customer service, honesty and BIMMER repair expertise.

AR
Alexander R.
09/25/2017
Very satisfied service
Felt comfortable bringing my vehicle here. Alex is great. Very professional and understanding of what needed to be serviced on my vehicle. Great communication i highly recommend bringing your vehicle to bimmercarcare!

FT
Frances T.
09/22/2017
Customer Service, attention to details, fair pricing and quality work
I feel that my concerns were addressed and recommendations on service were made fairly. I had several things done and feel that I was treated fairly on the pricing and service rendered which adjusted the problem to my satisfaction.

AL
Andre L.
BMW Alpina
09/16/2017
The best experience
Very satisfied with the experience. Alex was very knowledgeable and up front. I feel really comfortable with the service. The first time in all my years owning a car that I have complete trust in the service I will receive and the price. Bimmer Car Care and more importantly Alex has a customer for as long as I own a BMW.

NG
Nico G.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Nico said his vehicle is running well now.

NA
Nicole A.
09/01/2017
Expedient and Quality Service!
Bimmer Car Care was able to take my car right away and have it ready sooner than I expected. The staff members were very professional and friendly, and my car came back sparkling clean!

FT
Frances T.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Frances said the staff are very honest, family oriented, professional, personable, and caring. She appreciates their excellent service and care.