GA
Great service.

Joy P.
07/31/2019
Accommodation, efficient
Timely, professional, efficient, proficient, affordable

New Lenox, IL
07/26/2019
Scheduled Service
Easy to schedule and very courteous. Service completed well within estimated time. Satisfied customer.

Brett H.
BMW Z3
07/25/2019
Courteous honest service.
Simple, courteous and honest service. BMW experts.

Jeannette R.
07/09/2019
Great service.
The guys at Bimmer care are always friendly, and do a great job on my car. They never pressure me, and always give me the best quotes on whatever service my car needs.

RP
Raman P.
07/03/2019
My second time here. Great service, efficient, and reasonably priced.

NC
Newton C.
06/21/2019
Good location
Very courteous, well informative like the idea of appt only

Marcos M.
06/11/2019
Rim repair redux
Not log after I had the team at Bimmer Car Care send my rims out to be refinished, I curbed one and had to get it fixed. The guys did a great job the first time, why would I go anywhere else? Rim came back good as new.

Charles C.
06/10/2019
Excellent service and convenience
The service at Bimmer Car Care is always done with exceptional pride, efficiency and care. Service needs are articulated in terms that are easily understood. I have complete confidence in their ability to provide the on-going maintenance service for my vehicle.

FV
Fernanda V.
06/07/2019
Great service. Reasonable prices.
Alex and Freddy are terrific! They are highly professional, extremely knowledgeable . As a woman, I’m sometimes wary of mechanics who might oversell services or repairs. At Bimmer Care, I trust them to always give me the best advice and do the right thing by me as a client.
Thanks Bimmer Care!

NA
Nicole A.
06/02/2019
Excellent job!
Bimmer Care Care does an excellent job and has great customer service! Every time I bring my car in they have it ready as soon as possible- usually by the next day. I strongly recommend bringing your business here!

Christy C.
06/01/2019
Bmw serviced
The service was great! Very thorough and all my questions were answered. The place itself is very clean and well organized. Definitely a great place for the neighborhood and I am glad I didn’t have to take my car to a BMW dealership to get serviced. The prices seemed very fair.

CD
Charles D.
05/29/2019
THE BEST
You cannot receive better service anywhere - from the courtesy at the front desk (Freddy) to the professional service by Alex and crew - Highly recommended for your auto service needs!!!

05/29/2019
They did a great job. It was a holiday weekend, and the parts were not available so they gave me the option to take my car for the weekend or leave it there, which I appreciated. Service was quick and I am happy with the results.

BR
Bernardo R.
05/23/2019
Bimmer Car Care provided me with great timely service at a reasonable price. Definitely would recommend them.