03/21/2020
Always great service
Reliable, friendly professionals. A pleasure to do business with.

PB
Patrick B.
03/20/2020
Scheduling, estimate and service were outstanding

CD
Charles D.
03/18/2020
Alex and his staff provide prompt, courteous, and professional service - worked on my vehicle within my schedule restrictions. Highly recommended!

GA
Gaylon A.
03/11/2020
oil change
great timely service

LH
Lavonne H.
03/07/2020
Alex and Freddy!! If you work with one of the brothers, you will be in good hands
Started going to BC in 2015! Great service! Great technicians! Honest and Fair! Ask for Alex or Freddy!

Brandon B.
02/27/2020
I was initially informed that my visit would take approximately an hour and 30 minutes but to my surprise, I was in and out within 15 minutes. I couldn’t even finish my first cup of coffee! Excellent service and I’d recommend these guys hands down...

TH
Torrence H.
BMW X5 M
02/21/2020
Location and Service
I appreciate the service and the convenient location.

YG
Yvonne G.
Columbus, OH
BMW 750Li
02/14/2020
Consistent and highly competent
Excellent customer service. Always careful and timely.

New Lenox, IL
01/28/2020
BMW scheduled maintenance
Drop off in morning and completed by afternoon. Great location and service.

Seth C.
01/23/2020
Less than half the price of the dealership
Alex answered all of my questions and the customer service was excellent. I didn't give them five stars just because I'm waiting to see how the work holds up.

Ryan B.
01/20/2020
Great service, so glad I found Bimmer
Really knowledgeable and honest group, have been going there since purchased a BMW three years ago. Had one service (was under warranty) at a big local dealer and didn't compare. Would recommend to anyone with a BMW.

Charles C.
01/20/2020
Charles C
J feel that my car is in good hands. The service is great. Any issues my car has is explained in detail in language that a layman can easily process and understand. I feel comfortable with Alex, Freddie and the mechanics in the assurance that the my car is in good hands and the work will be completed to my satisfaction. I would not take my car to any other place than Bimmer!

Jeannette R.
01/11/2020
Great customer service.
The guys at Bimmer care always take care of me and make me feel like my wagon is in good hands. I highly recommend them for your BMW care.

01/10/2020
Bimmer Car Care
Staff was courteous. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Mike H.
BMW 750i xDrive
01/10/2020
Competent and Professional
My BMW 750i had the dreaded drive train error message. Alex and Freddy are honest up front. I won't be able to get to your car right away. When I brought my car in, they got back to me at the time they told me. Quoted me a prIce, my bmw service tech in Barrington said the price was good. got my car back on time, clean and purring like a puma! highly recommended.