Daryl M.
BMW M3
10/03/2019
Great discovery
After unsuccessfully having my car problems fixed, I found Bimmer car care. Within 2 days the issues were diagnosed and fixed. Beautiful facility and professional service. Thank you Alex, Freddie and crew

TG
Timothy G.
10/02/2019
Excellent service as always!

JN
jay n.
10/01/2019
I always receive great service from Alex.

SA
Sitou A.
09/28/2019
Great place for BMW repairs
My BMW e60 was making some squeezing noise from the suspension when I had applied the brakes, so I decided to check that place for the diagnostic. After dropping off the car , they told me what was wrong with my BMW. They have a food quote for the repairs...

MT
Malcom T.
09/27/2019
Oil Change and post oil leak from filter housing check
Alex is great. Saved me $3200 from BMW trying to replace the wrong part to fix the oil leak. Brought it back so he could inspect it just to ensure the leak was coming from the filter housing gasket and there only. He was right the entire time. Just so happened I needed an oil change as well.

Mark W.
BMW Alpina
09/27/2019
Professional and Superb Services!!!!!!!
This place is excellent the moment you drive in Alex is there to greet you. I have a Alpina B7 that needed work they tooled great care of my car. Here’s the thing when a representative of Joe Perillo BMW recommended Bimmer Care that says a lot. The professionalism that’s displayed and the trained skilled mechanics superb hands down.

Charles C.
09/26/2019
Superior service
Personalized attention to major and minor vehicle problems in terms to which I can fully understand the repair

RV
Rene V.
BMW 750Li
09/22/2019
Customer service
Very attentive to customer needs

FT
Frances T.
09/16/2019
Consistent and Appreciated Car care
I again am very pleased with the service Bimmer rendered on my 530i. Consistent with their expertise and care for my vehicle.
Everything is explained in simple terms. Prices fair. Excellent business practices.
I'm just very pleased overall that they care for my vehicle as if their own. Attention to detail. Very much appreciated...really!!

LG
Lisa G.
09/12/2019
Friendly, clean shop - quick and knowledgeable service
Friendly and knowledgeable service

GC
Greg C.
09/07/2019
Engine light and vibration
I took the car in. I got it back under 24 hours and roughly $800. The engine light went back on the next day and the vibration is still there

TW
Trent W.
Berwyn, IL
09/07/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
I do most of the work on our BMWs, but when there's something that I cannot do I take it to Bimmer Car Care. They are great to work with and treat you as a valued customer. Thank you Alex and Joe!

Joy P.
09/04/2019
Accommodation, efficient
I appreciate their accommodating scheduling, the review of needs with the customer. I appreciate the information provided to and for the customer for work choice and then performing timely work in clean and comfortable accomodation.

Marcos M.
09/03/2019
Overflow tank repair
As usual, guys were quick to determine the root issue and get the car repaired. Thanks again for the great service.

TG
Timothy G.
08/29/2019
Always Great Service
I wouldn’t take my BMW anywhere else! Service and professionalism is top notch!