PA
PATRICIA A.
South Ozone Park, NY
05/19/2019
Car service
Well the customer service was great not much waiting time and when I call the manager is always helpful and I appreciate their work!

CG
Cheng G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Cheng said he would recommend the business for service.

VP
VINCENT P.
New York, NY
05/13/2019
Very satisfied
I brought my 2005 330ci in for oil service and oil filter gasket replacement. They called a short while after dropping the car off and said the lower control arm bushings were worn. Agreed to the work. When I drove out, the car felt so much better. I didn't even notice they were worn.
All the work was done timely, very reasonable and the most courteous service I have experienced in a long time. I will definitely be back and would recommend Bimmer Motors.

JULIAN R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
05/10/2019
Honest and Fair
Never have we ever met people who are so honest, especially when it comes to German cars. From our first interaction to the end was great. Enrique was courteous, fair and timely. I will definitely be returning soon for some other work.

FG
FRANK G.
Bronx, NY
05/09/2019
Top Tier Service
I have never trusted anyone else to work on my car besides myself, and when I tell you I felt secure with the services provided for me at Bimmer Motors, it was great! These guys make sure you get everything you need and prioritize the work on your car by severity status. If your car is anything like mine, it needs a lot of TLC. Enrique broke down the work and what was most important to get done. Definitely, 100%, without a doubt going back to service my car some more!

DA
DE LAPUENTE A.
Astoria, NY
05/04/2019
best
best place take your car for service. they check everything even the NYC inspection. thanks!!!!

Anthony B.
New York, NY
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he has never had any problems with them. Enrique is a good guy and they do quality work

GP
Gregory P.
Astoria, NY
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said the service was good but the wait time was a little longer than usual.

JEGJIT S.

KT
KENNETH T.
Bronx, NY
04/30/2019
Immediate First Class Service!
I like the idea that I was able to walk in and get serviced immediately regarding my oil change.

CL
CARL, DOUGLAS L.
South Boston, VA
Land Rover LR4
04/18/2019
The best customer service and mechanical service you can hope for!
Love you guys! You take good care of me and stand behind your work. I do appreciate everything that you have done for my "beast". Enrique is a god send!

Allen B.
Corona, NY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Allen said they get the job done in a timely manner and they treat the customer with respect.

STEPHEN W.
Honesdale, PA
04/16/2019
Know more about BMW than BMW
After BMW failed multiple times to find and fix a problem with my 535 wagon antenna I thought I would give the much better reviewed Bimmer a crack at it. They instantly understood what was wrong with the thing and fixed a simple ground problem that over $1000 at BMW Manhattan had failed to fix. Never going back to that dealership.

CARSTON C.
04/16/2019
Bimmer motors are knowledgeable, professional, and have great customer service.
I’ve had bimmer motors inc repair several large and small repairs on my vehicle and I’ve been satisfied completely with the results. Enrique is great to deal with. He answers any questions you have thoroughly and kindly. I’ve had 31 cars in my lifetime and bimmer motors has been the best repair shop I’ve dealt with so far. Their straight forward and honest. That’s hard to find with repair shops. I recommend bimmer motors inc. all day long!!!

LC
Lauren C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the wait was way too long and everything else was fine.