RJ
Staten Island, NY
BMW M5
12/13/2019
Intake install
I took my car here to change my brake pads and add an aftermarket intake system, this was their first time with the new intake system and they did a great job with the install.

NB
NORIS B.
Jamaica, NY
10/16/2019
Waste of time
Took my car there on a Thursday told them that it was a fuel injector leaking from the start didn’t hear nothing from them so I called them the following Tuesday the shop insisted that I needed my spark plugs and coil pack changed I told them I had just replaced them two months ago at the bmw dealership he said ok let me call you back once again I waiting and decided to call them again it’s been a whole week with no answer finally the shop tells me what I been telling them for the whole time plus they said I need to replace two bad sensors in my exhaust system asked for a quote told me 1200 dollars And plus I had to pay 179 Dollars for them to tell me a week later what I was telling them from the beginning so I decided to take the car to bmw dealer ship in Brooklyn they fixed my car in two days and plus told me that my spark plugs and the same sensors they told me was bad was fine NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT car runs better then ever these guys are a rip off wish I never wasted my time 179 down the drain

RICHARD M.
Jamaica, NY
09/10/2019
Boo
I just handed u guys money for my car to sit there. A friend recommended u guys. He won’t be my friend anymore

JACOB B.
Brooklyn, NY
08/08/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
Needed a key replaced and they handled business accordingly. Called soon as the key arrived and pick up was no problem. Also answered questions about mechanical trouble I have without the pressure of the “bring it in and so we can take a look” line...

PK
PAUL K.
New York, NY
01/05/2019
Disappointed
I've been going to Bimmer for a few years now with my car needing to get fixed a few times a year. I've always had good service and fair pricing until my last visit. Found out my car battery was submerged in water and the owner, Demos, was gracious to accept it when the shop was closed. My disappointment comes from receiving the bill where I was charged four hours of labor ($440 at $110/hr) for a battery change, clearing out the drainage in the battery compartment and replacement of a few fuses. Biggest surprise was when I opened my trunk to find that they didn't even cover up the battery compartment; all the covers were in the trunk with the battery exposed. Not sure where the four hours of labor came from but it was definitely a case of overbilling, which was very disappointing to see. I have only had great interactions with the guys at Bimmer and this is the first time they've let me done seriously.

Robert S.
New York
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Robert said this facility had to refund his money because they were unable to fix his vehicle. They made more problems than they fixed. It is now at another facility, being fixed. He stated he will never do business with them again.

EV
Evis V.
Astoria, NY
Porsche Cayenne
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Evis said he took his vehicle in and was told they would call him the next day but he never got a call. They were closed on the weekends and on Monday he got a call telling him the charge for the estimate was $179 which was outrageous. The problem continues and he needs to take the vehicle to the Porsche dealership.

Denise M.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLC
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Denise said the business didn't reset the needs service indicator, and it looks like she didn't have service done. She will see if they resolve this issue. If they do, she will recommend the business, but at this time, she would not recommend it.

AA
Alejandro A.
Bronx, NY
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Alejandro said that the issue with his vehicle was not solved.

TC
Tian C.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Porsche Cayenne
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Tian said the staff were really good. However, he does not usually make recommendations.

IS
Isaac S.
Boulder, CO
BMW 530i
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Isaac said he appreciates them for fitting him in when he was passing through the area. They have great customer service and they are great to work with. It was a simple job, but it was not repaired right and when he left the facility his vehicle broke down again. He was told the issue was a broken fan, but when he had his hometown mechanic look at it he said the fan they wanted to replace could not be overheating because it only comes on when the weather is around 95 degrees.

Joseph S.
New York, NY
BMW 530i
05/06/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said he was very dissatisfied with the communication between the mechanic and himself. He was charged an amount not communicated before the service was provided.

PK
Phil K.
Sag Harbor, NY
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Phil said the service was good. He said they do good work at a good price.

Daniel M.
Brooklyn, NY
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said it was good service.

TK
Thomas K.
East Elmhurst, NY
Land Rover Freelander
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the business does great work.