Dan S.
11/22/2019
Great workmanship
Honest, fast,great staff, great workmanship.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 12/02/2019

Thank's Dan  we try to keep on the road

KL
KATHY L.
Dodge Caliber
11/19/2019
Compassion from everyone there
Always the best service. Up front and honest about what needs to be repaired and does their best to keep the cost reasonable.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 12/02/2019

AK
Andrew K.
11/14/2019
2009 Sonata exhaust and splash shield repair.
Blackman's Auto Service is a gem! They are an old fashioned auto repair shop meaning they are willing and able to fix any car. They will tackle those problems the fussy dealer shops don't want to touch. Like actually repairing something rather than just replacing parts to save a few bucks. They have helped me several times keeping an older car running. Of course they also do all routine and owners manual schedule work like brakes, tuneups, etc. If you are looking for an honest auto repair shop with reasonable rates that gets it done Blackman's is your place.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you we try best to do our best for the customer have a great holiday

Jeep Renegade
11/14/2019
Great work
Great job
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you look forward to seeing you again

BARRY B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
11/13/2019
You have found the auto repair shop you hoped for
We have been taking our cars to Jim for many years.

You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you have a car repair guy give you an estimate and perform work on your car? Well, say goodbye to that feeling.

We have had Jim and his team do minor and major repairs and maintenance on newer cars and older cars. The quotes were always fair and the work done right.

Jim always shoots straight. You don’t walk away wondering if a recommended maintenance repair was “phantom”.

I recommend Blackmans to all of my friends in the greater Danbury area. You will NOT find a better auto repair (major or minor) place.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Barry  that is exactly what we are shooting for and it makes the job a little easier having customers as easy to work with as you

Cathay B.
New York, NY
Hyundai Accent
11/05/2019
Great, fast service
I had appointment and car was worked on immediately. Everything was completed thoroughly and in record time. Owner and staff friendly and relaxed. I was in professional and good hands.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

thank you have a great holiday season

FN
FAY N.
11/01/2019
Quality Repair Work
Mr. Blackman repaired my car in a day. The window now goes up and down. I would never know he took the panel off to replace the window motor. I have taken my car to Blackmans before and will again.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

thank you Fay i'm happy we could help

10/29/2019
Done on time, good price
My car was done by the time requested and the price was very fair.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you i look forward to seeing you again

Shannon S.
10/29/2019
Awesome service, kind people, THANK YOU!
Blackman’s not only fixed many problems on my car in one day, but they were super kind, and did it all for the fairest price! Could not be happier. Car sounds and drives amazingly! Thank you so much.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words it was great to meet you

PB
PAM B.
Bethel, CT
10/28/2019
Very good service
Once again the guys at Blackman's took careful care of my car and remain the most friendly, courteous and honest group of guys around. Thanks guys. See you at 84,000!

Barb M.
10/23/2019
Accuracy with any issue you may have with your vehicle.
Jim and his crew always always always get the job done.

Thanks for the review Barb

WT
William T.
Suzuki SX4
10/23/2019
Recent repairs
Honesty, communication on status of job, and cost of repair, work done promptly!

ALEXANDER M.
10/22/2019
Maintenance
Great personal service. Thorough in their diagnosis of a water leak we had in our trunk.
Very satisfied customers for a very long time.

John S.
10/18/2019
Excellent quality service. Extremely knowledgeable and courteous staff. A great experience. Great to finally find a trustworthy mechanic.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you john we appreciate the reveiw it has been a pleasure to work for you and we look forword to seeing you again

Acura RDX
10/15/2019
Honest and Reliable
My family has brought our cars to Jimmy for years. He's informative, honest and reliable. Blackman's is the only place I'd take my cars for service
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you  we do go back a couple generations lol

JOHN L.
Honda Civic Si
10/12/2019
Excellent as always.
I purchased my Honda new at Danbury Honda. Blackman's service is far superior and less expensive
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you John very nice of you to say

AG
Angel G.
10/11/2019
Great auto repair shop.
Decided to bring my car to them after reading some good reviews and knowing the shop been in business for a long time, also peace of mind with guarantee on parts and labor. Jim kept me on the loop all the time my car was in the shop. Will definitely recommend this shop and will use if needed.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review . We look forward to seeing you again

JOHN C.
10/11/2019
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport.
On Thursday 10/10/2019 I brought my Jeep to Blackman's Auto Service for a routine oil change and lube. While waiting for the work to be done Jimmy Blackman mentioned that my tires needed to be rotated and would it be alright. I said sure. As always I can rely on Blackman's to check everything while doing an oil change and to point out anything else that may need attention. I have been bringing my vehicles to Blackman's for several decades and will continue to do so. I highly recommend Blackman's Auto Service. Everyone is always pleasant, prompt and conscientious about what needs to be done.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you john i am very lucky to have great customers like you

BOB B.
10/09/2019
They Keep It Running
Quickly repaired failed front wheel bearing on granddaughter's 2001 Accord so she could get it back on the road. Good job guys.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks Bob

AW
Abe W.
Lincoln MKZ
10/09/2019
Jim and his crew always take good care of us
Jim made sure car is fixed right and handed it back nice and clean.
had the car several times at the dealer to fix my parking brake, Blackmans fixed it right
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/09/2019

thank you Abe glade we got it straightened out