John P.
Volvo S80
12/09/2016
I received a quote for work from a dealer, and took the car here instead. Not only did they save me $, but the service was great, and was done the same day.

Barb M.
SP
12/07/2016
Engine mount repair
Ya know when you hear vibration in your car and you are like Hmmm!! never heard that before. Well, Jim and his crew knew what it was and fixed it at a very reasonable price, Thank yo guys, you keep my car going.

LINDA S.
Pontiac Vibe
12/02/2016
The good people who own and work there.
Always a pleasant experience working with those you trust. Friendly, quick service and coffee to boot.

MK
MEGAN K.
12/01/2016
The Best
This family has skills and integrity and it shows in their work and customer service. When I was first divorced and on my own I asked several people where I could find a mechanic that I could trust. I was told Buy several people who did not know each other that if I wanted to find a mechanic in Danbury that I could trust to do great work that would not rip me off that they would recommend Blackman's. That was 2008..still glad I have them.

GE
GEORGE E.
11/30/2016
Quality service - friendly, helpful staff
Prompt, competent maintenance on my 2010 CR-V. In and out in less than half an hour and good for another 5K miles. Still, I miss TJ and wish him well in his new venture.

TC
Tom C.
Honda Element
11/12/2016
Best Auto Service - Needs To Serve More Donuts & Better Coffee
The service Blackman's provides is the BEST. No gouging, just straight and down to earth talk in a language I can understand. The place is clean and can be trusted by the fact that generations of the Blackman family still run the shop. My only reservation is the lack of fresh donuts and middle of the road coffee. LOA

SHERRY W.
Chrysler 200
11/09/2016
Always pleasant , dependable, reliable.great customer service .

JOHN C.
11/06/2016
2016 Jeep
As always Blackman's have done a great job in servicing my Jeep. They always go the "extra mile" to make sure everything is ok. Everyone at Blackman's are courteous, punctual and do excellent work! I highly recommend them!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and your recommendation is greatly appreciated !
We look forward to seeing you next time.

RE
ROBERT E.
11/04/2016
Always amazing.
I had to purchase a used car and wanted someone to check it out. I took it to the best place in the Danbury area, Blackman's. If you want to be sure of your mechanic you need to take your car or truck to Blackman's.

AP
Andy P.
10/27/2016
Old time service in the modern day.
Always fantastic. Friendly, Professional, Quality service. Thank you
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/08/2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. So glad we can be of help to you and your car needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

RANDIE C.
Ridgefield, CT
10/23/2016
Professional and reasonable
As always, my visit to Blackman's was great. The laundry list of items I needed fixed were not only flexed perfectly, they were done the same day and for a very reasonable price.. Highly recommend!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you for highly recommended us, thats the highest praise we can ever ask for. Look forward to seeing you next time.

LAURIE, JIM S.
10/11/2016
Great customer service!
Great service and reliable.

SN
Suzanne N.
10/09/2016
Professions working on your car
Jim the owner is honest and profession

Mary M.
Brookfield, CT
Toyota Avalon
10/08/2016
Always reliable, great service
Buying a car or taking your car to a shop is something you are trained to be wary of as a female- that you will be taken financial advantage of if you aren't guarded. At Blackman's, I always have the confidence that they are treating me like family. They show concern that my car is both safe to drive and well taken care of, while also helping me prioritize and plan for future needed car repairs. Most importantly, Blackmans has always given my car a diagnosis with accuracy. I have had previous experiences at shops that were unable to correctly diagnose, which caused multiple charges that did not fix my problem. I can trust that when I am signing for a bill, that it was for a job that was worth while and correctly done. That's something that I greatly appreciate.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/09/2016

Thank you Mary for taking the time to write this review it is greatly appreciated.
 We take great pride in taking care of our customers like family and to hear that is how you feel when you are at our shop is very gratifying.

FL
FARROL L.
10/05/2016
My Heroes for Vintage or New Cars
They are fabulous! They calm the owners, explain and fix!! Very organized and go above and beyond normal service!!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/07/2016

Thank you for your comments, it means so much to us to have such wonderful customers such as you !

Have a great weekend !

SLYVIE H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/05/2016
Excellent customer service!
Oil change: friendly greeting as always, and excellent service. I really like this place. Thank you!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/07/2016

Thank you for choosing us to service your car, we are here when ever you need car service.

Have a great weekend !

EC
ERIN C.
Bethel, CT
Nissan Xterra
09/28/2016
Wonderful as Always!
Excellent Customer Service, with detailed explanation of servicing needed and costs.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/30/2016

Thank you, Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Barb M.
Embu Das Artes, SP
09/27/2016
Cracked sway=bar
The car drives more solid in the steering and seems overall more quiet. Thank you Jim for fixing my car so quickly and brilliantly.
I will always recommend you Service Station to family and friends. Barb Miller
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/27/2016

Thanks Barb our customers recommendations mean alot to us.It was great to see you !

Seith, Sandy B.
09/24/2016
2004 Ford Explorer
They contact you to let you know what is to be done, the cost and when it should be ready.2004

TERRY M.
Buick Century
09/19/2016
Honesty & reliability
Thanks Peter for fixing my car. It runs great now.