SLYVIE H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/10/2017
Outstanding customer service!
I brought my car for a break job and a few other things. Everything was very professionally taken care of, as always. Jim is always patient with me: he takes the time to explain what he is going to do and makes suggestions. He also listens and is never pushy. I always go to him if I think that my car does not run well because I trust him. As a female customer, I appreciate his expertise, availability and kindness. He educates me every time I go. Thank you Jim and your team!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Slyvie, my team and I Thank you for your thoughtful review !

MAUREEN R.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/07/2017
Great customer service, and honesty.
Thought I had brake problems, the technicians drove the car, took front and back brakes apart. Told me brakes were fine, they cleaned out brake dust and oiled them. Then took car out on road to check. Jim informed me that when getting brake work done, to make sure good brake pads are used. My car was in for over an hour, but I was only charged for a half hour labor fee. I appreciate to honesty from this wonderful family owned business! Thank you, Jim!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/10/2017

It was pleasure meeting you. Thank you for your thoughtful review.

GR
GEORGE R.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/27/2017
The quality of service
I like the fact it is a family run business, therefore the the quality of work and the care that goes into the work is outstanding. Plus the fact how well you get treated, and are treated like family.

Thanks George,
Making our customers feel like family is a great compliment to us.

KL
KATHY L.
Dodge Caliber
07/22/2017
You can't beat Blackman's service, they are the best by far. They always do high quality work for very reasonable rates.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/10/2017

Kathy Thank you so much !

MT
Mike T.
Ford Excursion
07/19/2017
Excursion Help
Jim and his team were very helpful and profession. They found the problem with my rough running truck. Diagnosed and repaired. No surprises. A+ service. Highly recommend them
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for the great review. Hopefully you won't have to plow anytime soon.

MK
MEGAN K.
07/13/2017
Life Saving Advice
I was advised to replace the tires on my 2015 Subaru prior to going to Edinboro University Pennsylvania. I was even given a picture of the one tire out of the four that was low and damaged and had a slit in it. Much as I did not want to have to replace all 4 tires and oil change when I was paying for my son to go to an expensive camp when I was driving on Route 80 in Pennsylvania and noticed the 200-foot drops with breaks in the guardrail from the trucks and cars that had accidents going over the guardrail I really appreciated that my tires were going to be safe because of a judgement call on Blackmans part. They made sure that I replaced my tires and was safe for my long trip out to Edinboro Pennsylvania and back. Grateful..
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/10/2017

Happy to hear you made out and back safe and sound. Hope your son did well in the tounament.

BK
BARBARA K.
New Milford, CT
06/27/2017
Integrity and Experience
Once again I was not disappointed in Blackmans! My car needed more work than I expected but I now have a 'healthy' car. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks Barbara we appreciate your loyal business. Hope you had a great 4th of July.

Susan M.
06/23/2017
very satisfied with Blackmans
my first time having work done on my Honda at Blackmans..and I was treated well ..the price for the work was a blessing to me..and i am very happy to have what I needed fixed ..I will go back again ...
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

It was pleasure meeting you , hope to you again.

Mark S.
Ford Thunderbird
06/10/2017
Very professional
I have been going to Blackman's ever since my mechanic went out of business and he recommended Blackman's to me. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional when dealing with their customers. You can't go wrong by dealing with the.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks Mark it was great to see you. Stop by I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
06/09/2017
The BEST service center in the state!
Blackman's continually provides competent, caring and complete service at reasonable rates for ALL our vehicles. There is none better!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you so much. Hope you had a great time in Vermont.

Jackie P.
Ridgefield, CT
06/08/2017
Always a wonderful experience - between the service and the cleanest waiting room. Ever. And with great magazines.
I never win the give away. But I got to read Cosmo ....

Thanks Jackie !

MN
matt N.
Cheshire, CT
Nissan Rogue
06/06/2017
Great service. Great prices.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks so much ... we are here when ever you need us.

JACK, CATHY W.
06/03/2017
They treat you like family
TJ and Jim treat their customers like family because they are a family-owned business.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

RE
ROBERT E.
06/03/2017
Still the best.
I am always pleased with the service and quality of work at Blackman's. I would not even consider going anywhere else.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks so much, so grateful to have loyal customers like you.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Dodge Durango
05/22/2017
Very Honest Garage
They always do good work. They are very honest and upfront with you. They don't tell you that you need something when you don't.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
05/20/2017
60,000 Mile Check-up
Always accommodating, efficient, prompt and reasonably priced! Great little waiting room, too!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks for your great review.

JILL B.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2017
Love Blackman's!
Love Blackman's! I know I can trust you - so I leave worrying about my car up to you - I just show up when instructed :) and I know everything will be taken care of. Trustworthy and reputable, so I know I'm in good hands with Blackman's.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks so much, we appreciate your review. Don't forget your next appointment.

Susan S.
Ford Expedition
05/13/2017
Always a good experience!
Thanks Jim and your crew for doing a great job. I always know that our vehicles will be taken care of. Good, honest work! Thanks!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thank you for the review . Good luck with the new car . If you need anything please let me know.

ROBERT S.
05/12/2017
ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE!!
Blackman's service is unparalleled for its thoroughness, and competence. I have ultimate respect for their a work, and recommendations.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Bob Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Cathay B.
New York, NY
Hyundai Accent
05/12/2017
Excellent experience
Took my car in for service and also had some questions. Service, as always, was fast and efficient. And my questions were answered and advice given. A very good overall experience.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks Cathay we look forward to seeing you next time.