Leonard B.
Nissan Versa Note
11/25/2020
Took my vehicle in to have my snow tires put on and to have my fluids, battery checked before winter sets in. They got me right in and got it all done in about an hour. The charge was very reasonable.

Mary Ellen B.
11/21/2020
Excellence
Excellent. Accommodating helpful.
What more could you want!

TERRY M.
Pontiac G6
11/05/2020
Satisfied customer
Quality work at a reasonable price.

HB
HANS B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2020
Very Helpful!
We had been searching for a new mechanic after our other guy passed away two years ago. I figure due to proximity we’d try Blackman’s. They were professional and courteous at the desk and once they got the part in, they fixed our car the same day. Then Something odd happened with the ECU and when I got the car home the engine light came on when it wasn’t on before. I called him back, explained the situation and he said to bring it back and in 30 minutes, fixed the computer issue at no cost. Thankfully they’re close!

PB
Patti B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2020
My visit to Blackmans
They've been around for a very long time I know I haven't use their service because I used to work and if there was a place closer to me that working. But now that I'm retired heck I can drop the car off and walk home and walk back and pick up my car. They're all nice and it's a pleasure working with them.

RUSSELL C.
New Milford, CT
10/24/2020
Quality service
My auto service center of choice.

SANDRA S.
New Milford, CT
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2020
excellent
thank you for your great service, much appreciated!

JOHN C.
10/21/2020
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Last Thursday October 15th I scheduled an appointment to have my new 2020 Jeep Wrangler for a oil change and lube. I could have gone to the Jeep dealer but I preferred going to Blackman's as I have been a long time customer. I knew that in addition to doing the routine oil lube and filter that they would also check over the vehicle thoroughly. They serviced the Jeep right away as scheduled. The employees at Blackman's are always very courteous, conscientious and I know they will do the job right. I highly recommend Blackman's to everyone.

10/10/2020
Reliable service
Blackman's always provides competent, reliable service. They never try to add services you don't need, and they are always professional and friendly.

SV
SONIA V.
New Fairfield, CT
10/08/2020
Friendly, honest, reasonable pricing, always right on the diagnosis
I have my 3 vehicles serviced here for years; I have recommended them to co workers for major work and they were very satisfied; I would not have recommended if those guys were not tops. Also, they keep to schedule so if they say 10 am, you get in at 10 am not later, like others; makes scheduling your days and work a lot easier.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you the review and thanks again for the masks they have come in handy

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/06/2020
Routine Service
During checkup you noticed the front tires were wearing unevenly so you rotated the tires & adjusted the air pressure! Any time we bring our vehicles in for service we are comfortable that they are checked & inspected with concern. thanks Jim !
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for the review Bill it was great to see you

Jim K.
10/05/2020
Prompt Service
I was able to have my car serviced in a timely manner and am completely satisfied with the outcome.

Jenna T.
Bethel, CT
Jeep Patriot
09/29/2020
First time bringing my car in. They took me right away and were very pleasant to work with. They even provided me transportation to pick up my vehicle, took the time to explain exactly what they did and why they recommended a specific repair (being that I am not familiar with car anatomy) and made sure I wasn't being taken advantage of. Will definitely take my vehicle there in the future and recommend to others.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you so much for great  review I hope everthing worked out ok yesterday

RE
ROBERT E.
Hyundai Azera
09/07/2020
Terrific job
Always willing to be helpful and courteous. I never have to worry about shoddy work or over priced bills. It’s always a pleasure doing business with Blackman’s garage.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you it's always pleasure doing business you too

Brenda H.
08/28/2020
First Visit
Had to find a new mechanic after mine of over 30 years retired and closed up shop. My old car had some issues that needed to be addressed. Went to Blackman's for the first time and am now a very happy customer! Was warmly welcomed. My car problems were quickly identified, process and costs explained thoroughly and work done efficiently. I'm comforted to know that my old car is in good hands!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for the nice review i hope to have you as a customer for the next 30 years