Blalock Auto Repair and Collision Center

Latest Review about 1 month ago

FV
Fred V.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Fred said Jaman was an excellent gentleman, who provided the most excellent service. He was very respectful and courteous.

JE
JAMES E.
Volvo C70
07/13/2019
Alignment
Fantastic Service; great price and very professional.

Very good service
I was attended once the person on charge was available. Service was good

ANDY B.
07/12/2019
Honest Guys Doing Great Work!
Abbott & Jamal are great guys who I personally enjoy getting to see and talk to when I drop off our vehicles. They always do good work and accommodate our needs in a quick manner. We have fleet buses that they work on and he always helps keep us on the road. I highly recommend Blalock Auto Center for your car care needs!

DV
DAVID B V.
Katy, TX
Very knowledgeable and honest
I've been coming here for years and have always had quality service. Abbott replaced my water pump, serpentine belt and coolant on a timely basis without any issues.

MK
MICHAEL K.
07/11/2019
Hail Damage Repair
My 2008 Honda Pilot had a lot of hail damage from a recent storm. Figured there wasn’t much I could do about it but called my insurance anyway. Amica’s adjuster responded quickly and I got a check in the mail. I’ve been doing business with Amica and Blalock Automotive for years. BA’ inspected my car and had a higher estimate than Amica. Blalock and Amica worked it out.. When I picked up my car this morning I had to look at the license plate to see if it was really my car! Blalock Automotive did an incredible job. You can’t tell it was ever in a hail storm.

DK
DEAN K.
Ford Excursion
06/14/2019
My new shop
Good people, Good work, and on time. My new car shop

TG
TROY G.
INFINITI QX60
06/13/2019
Jamal promised I'd be in and out in an hour, and I was . . . to the minute. Very professional and friendly place!

KH

REGEANA E.
Nissan Murano
06/08/2019
Reliable and honest
I have used Blalock Auto Repair for 10 years.
I always know I will get the best care for my vehicles.
Honest and reliable.

DELORIS C.
06/01/2019
Good Service
Very professional employees and experienced mechanics.

SJ
SUZANNE B J.
05/30/2019
fast, caring and reasonable priced
I need inspection done on my car and my son's, when I got there with mine it was easy and fast, there was no waiting, after mine was done I went home and got my son's car, again no wait they were fast and caring.

NH
NAAVA H.
Mercedes-Benz C250
05/30/2019
Always a great experience
I have been bringing my car here for many many years. It has always been a very pleasant experience and the price is a very very reasonable. Will Highly recommend it.

MICHAEL C.
05/29/2019
Very satisfied customer
They do great work at Blalock auto Center. They are honest friendly and Quick.

KW
KEVIN W.
Ram 1500
05/27/2019
Very Efficient, prompt, courteous
As always, management was right on cue, service was quick as usual and workers were friendly.