STANLEY B.
Friendly staff ,very helpful

NM
NANCY M.
12/30/2019
Great and trustworthy service!
I brought in a concern with my almost six years old vehicle. I was concerned that my struts had gone bad and told them I want them replaced if that is true . They did an assessment on my car and assured me that they were fine and the expected longevity was another 30,000 miles. Other places may not have been so honest. They also completed an oil change. All services were done the same day that I brought my car in. This is not the first time that they have proven their trustworthiness with me. Thanks BLC!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! We will always try to address every concern. A lot of shops out there cause a bad image we are working on chaning that for our industry. We will see you in 30,000 miles when you may be due for those struts.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

GC
GAVIN C.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/18/2019
This is the only place I trust with my car they are reliable and trustworthy and dependable and very cost efficient love this establishment now only if we can get you to open up on Saturdays

BG
BEVERLY G.
12/12/2019
Friendly and fast service. Right to the point of the project.
The team were pleasant and receptive and helpful towards me with figuring out the best things to have done for my car. Car maintenance people were also very helpful. Thank you

DEBORAH B.
Mercury Sable
12/11/2019
The people at BLC Automotive are professional and very good at their jobs.
Mr. Mark the owner of BLC Automotive was extremely professional and explain to me each thing that needed to be done to my car to where I could understand it. Mark's daughter Brandi handled my paperwork and explained all of that to me. I would not take my car anywhere else, BLS Automotive will have my business forever.

TC
Good work for sure.

RANDALL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2019
I have always been happy with the service.
Have always been happy with the service.

11/01/2019
They always give great service at a fair price
They always try to fix only what needs to be fixed, so the vehicle is dependable and safe

JANET R.
10/23/2019
Truck repair
I have lived on the a westside all my life and BLC has been around for a long time. I know whenever I take my vehicles here I am always getting great service and repair. They always back their work!! Brandi is just great and so helpful in the office. Can always count on them.

Dodge Challenger
10/21/2019
This place do not know what they are doing.
The reason for this low review is because first off they took off the wrong part. Then they charge me for the wrong part then they try to charge me again to do the job right. Stay away!!

MA
MARCEL A.
Mercury Cougar
10/18/2019
I love how BLC tries to save you money.
Quality and service were wonderful! I've taken my car to BLC for a couple of years now and will. Continue to do so as long as I'm in Jacksonville.

Toyota Avalon
10/18/2019
Honest diagnosis and estimates
I’m impressed with the honest evaluations and variety of jobs performed.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
10/16/2019
Return visit
Previously I had work done on wiper motors and new wiper arms, the passenger side arm stopped working I returned to have them check it out there technician went and found an issue repaired it and it was Completed within an hour I was on my way with no charge. Good customer service I would come back again.

DK
DAN K.
10/15/2019
They always work me in.. Fair prices.

GC
GAVIN C.
10/11/2019
This organization is topnotch and very professional the staff including mechanics are very knowledgeable you get fast cheap work that you can trust