GC
GAVIN C.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/18/2019
This is the only place I trust with my car they are reliable and trustworthy and dependable and very cost efficient love this establishment now only if we can get you to open up on Saturdays

BG
BEVERLY G.
12/12/2019
Friendly and fast service. Right to the point of the project.
The team were pleasant and receptive and helpful towards me with figuring out the best things to have done for my car. Car maintenance people were also very helpful. Thank you

DEBORAH B.
Mercury Sable
12/11/2019
The people at BLC Automotive are professional and very good at their jobs.
Mr. Mark the owner of BLC Automotive was extremely professional and explain to me each thing that needed to be done to my car to where I could understand it. Mark's daughter Brandi handled my paperwork and explained all of that to me. I would not take my car anywhere else, BLS Automotive will have my business forever.

TC
Good work for sure.

RANDALL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2019
I have always been happy with the service.
Have always been happy with the service.

11/01/2019
They always give great service at a fair price
They always try to fix only what needs to be fixed, so the vehicle is dependable and safe

JANET R.
10/23/2019
Truck repair
I have lived on the a westside all my life and BLC has been around for a long time. I know whenever I take my vehicles here I am always getting great service and repair. They always back their work!! Brandi is just great and so helpful in the office. Can always count on them.

Dodge Challenger
10/21/2019
This place do not know what they are doing.
The reason for this low review is because first off they took off the wrong part. Then they charge me for the wrong part then they try to charge me again to do the job right. Stay away!!

MA
MARCEL A.
Mercury Cougar
10/18/2019
I love how BLC tries to save you money.
Quality and service were wonderful! I've taken my car to BLC for a couple of years now and will. Continue to do so as long as I'm in Jacksonville.

Toyota Avalon
10/18/2019
Honest diagnosis and estimates
I’m impressed with the honest evaluations and variety of jobs performed.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
10/16/2019
Return visit
Previously I had work done on wiper motors and new wiper arms, the passenger side arm stopped working I returned to have them check it out there technician went and found an issue repaired it and it was Completed within an hour I was on my way with no charge. Good customer service I would come back again.

DK
DAN K.
10/15/2019
They always work me in.. Fair prices.

GC
GAVIN C.
10/11/2019
This organization is topnotch and very professional the staff including mechanics are very knowledgeable you get fast cheap work that you can trust

BILL S.
09/28/2019
BLC Service
Fast in and out service. Brandi nows the business hands down. Curtious service! Recommend BLC to all.

LG
LOREN G.
09/25/2019
Alternator
I had my car towed here Friday it was fixed Friday and is running great. Great price and nice office staff brandy was amazing