4.6

SHALIAH M.
03/25/2020
BLC Automotive repair
Customer service was great excellent service. I will recommend this business to all friends.

ROGER S.
Chrysler 300
03/24/2020
They know what they doing, real professionals
Thank you for your honesty and your the excellent work you're doing everyday ,I had the problem a few years ago with another car and I paid away more than what you ask me today and didn't have satisfaction . I highly recommend drivers to come see you at BLC.

AR
AVIS R.
Nissan 240SX
03/21/2020
Vehicle repair
Courteous, prompt, honest & reasonable prices

AR
ANTHONY R.
Ram 1500
03/20/2020
Pcm computer install and engine diagnostic
Just moved here from up north. Had my 2013 repaired at another mechanic off 103rd and after spending 3,000 and still didn’t fix the problem I gave up and Found BlC on google and in one hour they had me in there for service . Theses guys are honest and prices are very reasonable! Highly recommended! They have got a customer for life and will recommend others to them.

KF
KEVIN F.
03/19/2020
In and out
We were overdue for an oil change. I usually call ahead but with COVID-19 changing our normal routine I took the chance of just popping in to see if they could work is in. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot, it was packed. I almost pulled off but I went inside anyway only to find out they moved the cars that are normally parked in the back out front due to construction. But anyway they got us in and out in no time. Always friendly service.

DENNIS M.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/12/2020
Owner and Crew very nice
Mark and his daughter are very nice people and they are up front and fare on repair prices. I’ve been going to them a very long time not once disappointed.

LW
LISA W.
03/12/2020
Excellent customer service
This is a very nice warm place to bring your car the people here are very nice they understand that you have a problem with your car and if they can't fix it they will tell you but they fix my car and it didn't take long at all once the parts got in the next day it was done so I can appreciate a place like this especially when they are very good in customer service so I can get you more than five stars I would give you 20 thank you for providing more stability in my car

RK
RICHARD K.
03/11/2020
My Lil Ford Ranger
I must say, the Service Desk girls were incredible, ensuring I got everything I wanted or needed! The Mechanic was Superlative as he achieved fixing my truck and noticing additional items to forward on to me that I might want looked at in the near future! Thank you one and all for a job well done and well appreciated!

GC
GAVIN C.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/09/2020
As always blc delivers great work and in a timely manner very knowledgeable staff. Love this place would not ever trade them for anyone else

Nissan Frontier 4WD
03/07/2020
The people and service.
BLC has worked on my truck a few times with great results. I will continue to take my vehicles there for all service. The service is outstanding by all.

AD
ANITA D.
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/06/2020
Love you guy's
Keep up the good work see you guys soon

DK
DAN K.
Ram 2500
02/27/2020
I am a long time customer and they always find a way to fix my issues
The tech was very complete in his evaluation of repair needed

02/23/2020
Honest, hard working group
Always up front about cost and time required for the job. Prompt service and the people are always helpful.

MICHAEL M.
02/19/2020
Belt replacement
Needed serpentine belt replaced, it had minimum cracks but I wanted it replaced with trip coming up, walked in with a new one and I was serviced and completed all within 45 minutes.

02/13/2020
Over priced...don't do it
I got a quote of over $950 dollars for a few replacement of some parts ..I told them it was too much and they reply was they take off $99 smh ...I say no and went next door to firestone auto care and pay $453.72 out the door with military discounts...
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/14/2020

We beleive there was a discrepency with your quote that was over looked. Please contact us so that we can discuss this. We think you will be pleased with the adjustment but if you have already had the work done else where we can still offer you assistance.

Brandy Reyes