RV
RHAFAEL V.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/06/2020
Straight forward answers
Got a diagnosis at a different shop. After finding out the total 2 days later, I decided to venture off somewhere else.( took 2 days to tell me the problem fml) Anyway,BLC was very straight forward with what the price might be but, it was better than paying $389 more for slower service. They had me in and out in under 5 hours resulting in me not having to call off work due to my car being in the shop. Will be back for future repairs!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Sorry to hear about the troubles you had, but I am happy to hear that you found us and we were able to provide you with service you are proud of. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to any future repair assistance you may need.

10/04/2020
Reliable and great work
BLC has taken care of all my vehicles for many years. Workmanship is always great. Brandi always keep you informed with repair services and advice. Reputable and friendly.

CHIZQUAN C.
Ford Flex
09/25/2020
Even though they were not able to resolve my issue at that moment, the service delivered was great. They explained to me the issue that was going on, provided realistic options and pricing, and was readily available to answer any additional questions that I had.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you. We always strive to provide in the moment repairs but sometimes it can not be done. We are glad you returned and were then able to complete your repairs. We appreciate your review.

ES
EDWARD S.
Ram 1500
09/22/2020
Quality work
Have had lots of work done here. Never had a problem. Always within the quoted price.

SAMUEL C.
Nissan 350Z
09/16/2020
Great work
I have been coming to BLC for 10 years and they always get the job done right the first time. Their prices are always better than the dealership.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We have always been grateful for your loyalty and your continued business. We know how far you travel just to come to us and its very much appreciated.

Orange Park, FL
09/11/2020
Good Experience
Very helpful and accurate with service and time estimates. Courteous and knowledgeable staff.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy you had a positive experiece and hope to service you again if the time arises.

KF
KARI F.
Middleburg, FL
Nissan Sentra
09/11/2020
Interlick installation
They were very friendly and very informative. Great personable staff!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

We are here to help if you need anything.

09/10/2020
Affordable and great service
Affordable and great service
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking time to give us a review.

DT
DANIEL T.
09/03/2020
Great work at reasonable prices
I have been a customer of theirs for many years now and their service is always excellent. They offer quality work that they stand behind. When I've used other auto repair places in the past, I would leave wondering if everything that they recommended was really necessary or if I was behind overcharged. I certainly don't feel that way with the folks at BLC Automotive. I would recommend them to anyone!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you kindly. We value your loyalty and continued service.

MARK D.
09/02/2020
I want to say thank for the fast oil change . It was fast in and out with no problem Customer service was great.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Happy to be of help. We know getting back on the road fast and safe is preferred.

RORY M.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
09/02/2020
location
First time at business friendly and quick to find out what help you need

TAMMY S.
Nissan Maxima
08/28/2020
I really like the service I received I will be coming back for all my automotive needs

JIM T.
Acura MDX
08/21/2020
I trust BLC to fix my car right and not run up my bill with unneeded repairs. I always take my vehicles to BLC Automotive.

NM
NANCY M.
08/21/2020
Recommend BLC
I walked in for service in this morning and they were able to complete all the work today! They do great work as why I have used their services for years! They also give a military discount!

TD
TRENT D.
Acura 3.2TL
08/19/2020
BLC Automotive provided great service. They were extremely knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend BLC Automotive to everyone.