4.6

EF
ERIK F.
04/09/2021
Repaired my vehicle in one day
Explain to them what was my problem and within hour I got a call back saying excatly what problem was defenitly a must go to repair your vehicle

CHRISTINA M.
04/07/2021
Highly recommend
The staff is beyond helpful and charming. And will make sure to assist with all your service needs and
will take time to answer your questions . I will definitely use them in the future and would highly recommend others too.

Ram 2500

COURTNEY K.
Dodge Journey
03/27/2021
Emergency Request
ABS light came on and I needed help ASAP. They took care of my needs quickly so that I could get back onto the road and to my family needing my care. THANK YOU very much for being both professional but also upfront with the amount of time it could take for a repair.

LJ
LINDA J.
03/27/2021
Oil change and Inspection Check
BLC Automotive has the best Crew in Jacksonville. They are Fair in their pricing and extremely knowledgeable in the work that is needed for all vehicle repairs. They make you feel like a family friend. From the Owner, Manager, and the office staff. I love the people working there and would Highly recommend them to all of my family and friends.
Linda Jay

MIKE C.
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2021
I have been working with this business for almost 20 years. They always stand behind what they do at a reasonable price.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
03/19/2021
Large job needed on older car.
Returned for recommended items and work needs with heating System which turned out to be rusted and corroded, replacement of related parts, with reasonable est and time frame. Job completed in few days, car clean and ready when promised

WG
WILLIAM G.
Nissan Frontier
03/18/2021
Great service and great prices
I know any mechanical fix can be expensive but after getting multiple quotes they were cheaper by far. And the quality and time it took was not lost for the price. I will definitely use them in the future.

SA
SHAMEIKA A.
03/17/2021
They let there customers know as soon as possible what's going on with there vehicle.
I really appreciate the work and there response time that they have

DEBBIE H.
03/17/2021
The prices are reasonable and the work is done in a timely manner.
I will continue to use BLC for all my automotive services.

VB
VALERIE B.
03/17/2021
Great team that works together
Yes that is very kind

NN
NIKIA N.
Acura 3.5RL
03/16/2021
They Have Great Customer Service & The Techs Are Very Good At Their Job
I Was Referred By A Friend To Get My Ignition Switch Checked Out. The Mechanic Told Me It Was Starter. They Put My Starter On And He Fix My Hood Latch For Free I Recommended Them To Several Of My Friends. They Have Great People Great Customer Service And Outstanding Techs Ya Boy $ix Figures Approve @teamfigures Love Life Celebrate

DON S.
Bryceville, FL
03/14/2021
Would be great if one customer could sit inside while their car is being worked on because the temperature outside will be really hot soon. But my car was done pretty quickly
It took less time to fix my car than the time I was told when I first got there which was great. Staff was friendly and very helpful

WR
WAYNE R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/12/2021
Poor communication
I was told my car was ready for pickup and it still wasn’t running, I paid $371 for nothing. Then they ask for 7 more hours of work which would have been at least $1400 and they wouldn’t no if that would fix the problem or not.

MICHELLE C.
Nissan Sentra
03/11/2021
Great service, price and staff
BLC was great repairing my a/c in my car. The price quoted was a lot less than other shops. They took my car back right away, had it diagnosed quickly and completed the repair fast. They gave me options on repairs and did not try to sell me things I didn’t need. Brandy had great communication and kept me very informed. She was very friendly and made my experience there even better.