AG
Orange Park, FL
Chevrolet Blazer
09/20/2019
Good Auto Repair Shop
BLC is a great place to take your vehicle for major or minor repairs. They are friendly and go out of their way to make the experience pleasant for you. Ask for BRANDY When you get there. She’s the best.

KW
KIRK W.
Orange Park, FL
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/15/2019
Customer Service is of a personal touch, and there is an actual owner customer relationship!
I have had the pleasure of not just using there services for various vehicles but also had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle from their business, and have never had one moment of dissatisfaction. I have and will continue to recommend to everyone I know who needs automotive care to visit this business. I promise you will never regret your visit either.

RALPH B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/14/2019
100 + 10%
Very dependable good work would highly recommend them to anyone two different vehicles highly appreciated I will be returning with more work when needed

TJ
TEMPLE J.
09/13/2019
Reliable and respectable company
I have been coming to them for about 4 years, I met them when I had my pt cruiser and they are very customer service oriented. I have never had any complaints about the service and they are honest in their prices
I would recommend them highly. Since coming to them I never taken my car to anyone else.

JULIE D.
Nissan Versa Note
09/10/2019
Honest
They care about there customers. And are honest and do not cut corners

KW
KEVIN W.
08/26/2019
Return customer
Anytime I have car trouble, this place is the only repair shop I trust. Quick repairs and reasonable prices. Again another job well done!!

SAMUEL C.
Nissan 350Z
08/20/2019
Great prices, friendly employees.
I have been coming to BLC since 2010. You’ve always gave me great service and also worked with me on the cost. I really appreciate your company.

DOUGLAS S.
08/19/2019
Great job
They did a great job stayed on budget, very friendly

NM
NANCY M.
08/17/2019
I was able to schedule an oil change and inspection on my vehicle at the time that worked best for me. As soon as I got there, they started this service. I didn’t have to wait. They did a great job! They were friendly and professional! Thanks be BLC!

MF
MIKE F.
Dodge Dakota
08/14/2019
Brought my work truck in Tuesday afternoon for repair. Thought it would be a couple of days to get it fixed. Got a call late tuesday and they said end of business Wednesday which would work. Instead, they called Wednesday morning to say it was ready for pickup. Seems they stayed late to fix it. You can not ask for better service than that.

SAMONE W.
Chrysler 300
08/13/2019
Great service and quick
The receptionist was very professional the price was fair and quick service

OF
OWEN F.
FIAT 500X
08/09/2019
Fiat 500 X
Chris Gave Excellent source of information he broke down everything for me and Answer ever question I had Very polite and professional I would definitely recommend this place to anyone Two young ladies in the office have great customer service and kept me up to date on every step of the service being provided

SCOTT M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/08/2019
Great Service !!!!
I recommend these folks to everything. I have been taking my vehicles there for many years. I was there today for a part failure that was under warranty. It was a major repair and they completed it fast and accurate at no charge. I refuse to take my vehicle anywhere else. You might find someone to fix your car for less, but you get what you pay for, service after the sale is the key to good service.

MYESHIA C.
08/06/2019
Awesome service
Brandy the receptionist was phenomenal. Extremely professional from the first call until my vehicle was ready. Called back when she stated she would. The over all services we affordable and fast .

ROBERT B.
Cadillac STS
08/02/2019
Unusual job
The people working there were very knowledgeable very friendly and absolutely did an outstanding job they looked at the work to be done even though it was an unusual and did it in a very minimal about a time