4.6

KW
KIRK W.
Orange Park, FL
02/06/2020
Above and beyond Routine!
BLC Automotive is the first and last STOP needed for any auto repairs. Customer service is beyond any expectation and if you're not happy they're not happy. You can't beat the price equality of repairs anywhere you go. Give them a try and I guarantee you'll love them just like I do!

MICHAEL M.
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2020
Oil change, minor issue
Walked in about 10 requested Oil change tire rotation they were quick bringing my car in for service determined throttlebody cleaning necessary work was done efficiently and completed in a little more than an hour. Good service reasonably priced Friendly atmosphere.

TJ
TEMPLE J.
01/24/2020
Number one auto shop
I have been going to them for about 5 years when I had my pt cruiser and I now have a honda. I found them to be honest in their estimates for repairs and they do a good job.
They ladies are very polite and respectful and I would definitely recommend them.

SL
SCOTT L.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/17/2020
Great service and repairs
Took my Nissan in for some work the dealer found. They did great work and a lot less price than the dealer with the same parts. And yes they give military discount also
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

We appreciate our military and try to do what we can. Thank you and your family for your service and thank you for your business!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Cadillac DTS
01/09/2020
Very friendly.
Very friendly front office staff(girls). They immediately took my car back to repair. Repair was quick. They have good prices.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

We try to get repairs done as efficiently as possible becasue we know our customers need to get back on the road. We also try to offer that same service at prices customers can afford.

SAMUEL C.
Nissan 350Z
01/04/2020
Great work
The repairs are always done correctly.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

We greatly appreciate your long time loyalty as a customer! Thank you!!

STANLEY B.
Volvo 240
01/02/2020
Good problem solvers
Friendly staff ,very helpful

NM
NANCY M.
12/30/2019
Great and trustworthy service!
I brought in a concern with my almost six years old vehicle. I was concerned that my struts had gone bad and told them I want them replaced if that is true . They did an assessment on my car and assured me that they were fine and the expected longevity was another 30,000 miles. Other places may not have been so honest. They also completed an oil change. All services were done the same day that I brought my car in. This is not the first time that they have proven their trustworthiness with me. Thanks BLC!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! We will always try to address every concern. A lot of shops out there cause a bad image we are working on chaning that for our industry. We will see you in 30,000 miles when you may be due for those struts.

GC
GAVIN C.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/18/2019
This is the only place I trust with my car they are reliable and trustworthy and dependable and very cost efficient love this establishment now only if we can get you to open up on Saturdays

BG
BEVERLY G.
12/12/2019
Friendly and fast service. Right to the point of the project.
The team were pleasant and receptive and helpful towards me with figuring out the best things to have done for my car. Car maintenance people were also very helpful. Thank you

DEBORAH B.
Mercury Sable
12/11/2019
The people at BLC Automotive are professional and very good at their jobs.
Mr. Mark the owner of BLC Automotive was extremely professional and explain to me each thing that needed to be done to my car to where I could understand it. Mark's daughter Brandi handled my paperwork and explained all of that to me. I would not take my car anywhere else, BLS Automotive will have my business forever.

TC
Good work for sure.

RANDALL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2019
I have always been happy with the service.
Have always been happy with the service.

11/01/2019
They always give great service at a fair price
They always try to fix only what needs to be fixed, so the vehicle is dependable and safe

JANET R.
10/23/2019
Truck repair
I have lived on the a westside all my life and BLC has been around for a long time. I know whenever I take my vehicles here I am always getting great service and repair. They always back their work!! Brandi is just great and so helpful in the office. Can always count on them.