4.6

Dodge Challenger
10/21/2019
This place do not know what they are doing.
The reason for this low review is because first off they took off the wrong part. Then they charge me for the wrong part then they try to charge me again to do the job right. Stay away!!

MA
MARCEL A.
Mercury Cougar
10/18/2019
I love how BLC tries to save you money.
Quality and service were wonderful! I've taken my car to BLC for a couple of years now and will. Continue to do so as long as I'm in Jacksonville.

Toyota Avalon
10/18/2019
Honest diagnosis and estimates
I’m impressed with the honest evaluations and variety of jobs performed.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
10/16/2019
Return visit
Previously I had work done on wiper motors and new wiper arms, the passenger side arm stopped working I returned to have them check it out there technician went and found an issue repaired it and it was Completed within an hour I was on my way with no charge. Good customer service I would come back again.

DK
DAN K.
10/15/2019
They always work me in.. Fair prices.

GC
GAVIN C.
10/11/2019
This organization is topnotch and very professional the staff including mechanics are very knowledgeable you get fast cheap work that you can trust

BILL S.
09/28/2019
BLC Service
Fast in and out service. Brandi nows the business hands down. Curtious service! Recommend BLC to all.

LG
LOREN G.
09/25/2019
Alternator
I had my car towed here Friday it was fixed Friday and is running great. Great price and nice office staff brandy was amazing

AG
ALEX G.
Orange Park, FL
Chevrolet Blazer
09/20/2019
Good Auto Repair Shop
BLC is a great place to take your vehicle for major or minor repairs. They are friendly and go out of their way to make the experience pleasant for you. Ask for BRANDY When you get there. She’s the best.

KW
KIRK W.
Orange Park, FL
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/15/2019
Customer Service is of a personal touch, and there is an actual owner customer relationship!
I have had the pleasure of not just using there services for various vehicles but also had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle from their business, and have never had one moment of dissatisfaction. I have and will continue to recommend to everyone I know who needs automotive care to visit this business. I promise you will never regret your visit either.

RALPH B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/14/2019
100 + 10%
Very dependable good work would highly recommend them to anyone two different vehicles highly appreciated I will be returning with more work when needed

TJ
TEMPLE J.
09/13/2019
Reliable and respectable company
I have been coming to them for about 4 years, I met them when I had my pt cruiser and they are very customer service oriented. I have never had any complaints about the service and they are honest in their prices
I would recommend them highly. Since coming to them I never taken my car to anyone else.

JULIE D.
Nissan Versa Note
09/10/2019
Honest
They care about there customers. And are honest and do not cut corners

KW
KEVIN W.
08/26/2019
Return customer
Anytime I have car trouble, this place is the only repair shop I trust. Quick repairs and reasonable prices. Again another job well done!!

SAMUEL C.
Nissan 350Z
08/20/2019
Great prices, friendly employees.
I have been coming to BLC since 2010. You’ve always gave me great service and also worked with me on the cost. I really appreciate your company.