Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Continue reading recommended reviews

mark p.
Santa Cruz, CA
08/26/2020
Horrible people, and major rip-off (if you real all the reviews)
All of the five star reviews this business has are simply proof that online reviews can easily be bought or faked. For this place there should be negative stars. If you take your car to this place for service you’re a fool. If you buy gas there you’re part of the problem. This guy has nothing but disdain for the people and the community that support him. Some people are just inherently evil. This wonderful community should have no place for such a malignancy, but rather do everything in its power to rid itself of this sort of element. Do not give them your business!!! Spread the word.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 08/27/2020

Hi Mark,
I just read this and am wondering... what in the world happened?? It must have been something really terrible. Please fill me in, I'd honestly like to make things right, if it's at all possible. you can respond to this, come by the station and talk to me in person or call me.

Mario (owner)