Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

CT
Chris T.
Acura RDX
03/30/2019
Outstanding Service!
I have total confidence that the 27K miles extensive service maintenance for my 2015 Acura RDX was done according to specifications because I personally know the owner and technicians for many years! I have complete confidence in their work and I would not hesitate to refer any of my family members to this facility.

Rich R.
Ford Edge
03/28/2019
Service is superior
Mario and his group offer great service. The auto is ready when promised and the work is completed properly.

DE
Dax E.
Audi R8
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dax said everything was great with his service.

Michele G.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Michele said they had good service, at a reasonable price, and she also appreciated they vacuumed her vehicle.

Ford Fiesta
03/08/2019
2001 Ford Windstar...
...Recently, I took my 2001 Ford Van to the Valero Blossom Hill location, and I could not have been more pleased...Attentive Staff, Competitive Prices, etc...Thank YOU to Blossom Hill Valero...this driver will be back...Yes, he will...!

Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you Bret for the very kind words and the 5 star review. We’ll see you next time.
Thanks again, Mario

SR
Simone R.
03/08/2019
Super friendly and concerned over good service
I really appreciate the staff at this Valero! They always do a great job! They do the work for a reasonable price, do it right the first time, and return the car quickly. I couldn't ask for anything more in a mechanic. I trust them and feel they always treat my car as if it is their own. Super place!!!!!!
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you Simone for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It means so much to all of us at the station that you feel the way you do. It is very much appreciated! Thanks again Simone, until next time. Mario

KL
Kelly L.
Lexus RX
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the business has great prices and good value, and they are friendly.

Thank you Kelly for the five star review. Hope to see you again. Mario

Jeremy F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that he had a good experience, but the business has high prices for service overall. Their cost for a smog check, however, was more reasonable.
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 02/15/2019

Hi Jeremy, thanks for taking the time to review, but I hope you would reconsider the three star score. I feel we have gone above and beyond with all the free time we have given you, with the consultation and advice on your Chevy truck. Please reconsider the three star score. I would appreciate it very much if you would take into account the things we do when we are off the clock. Thanks again, Mario

ER
Elliot R.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Elliot said they are the best in the valley, they are100 percent and they are top notch.

02/06/2019
Thank YOU, Blossom Valley Valero Station
...Blossom Valley Valero is the place to go for your car servicing maintenance needs...Fast, Friendly and Competent Services is what you shall receive from this facility...!

Thank YOU, Blossom Valley Valero !

EM
Edith M.
02/01/2019
Trustworthy
Always helpful and spends extra time listening to my concerns

GD
Gregory D.
01/27/2019
I needed the underguard replaced on my vehicle. They ordered the part and repaired within 24 hours at a very reasonable price.

Charlene B.
Ford Edge
01/27/2019
HONEST AND RELIABLE SERVICE
Blossom Valley Valero has been my "go to" service station for 40 years. Mario has serviced my Volvo, Saab, Mazda, Toyota and Ford Edge during that time. Never a problem, always reliable, and most of all honest!!! Trust him completely!

Chevrolet Pickup
01/26/2019
Reliable quality
I own an older pickup and the BV Valero team know exactly how to repair and maintain it.

Ford Windstar Wagon
01/21/2019
Thank You for the Great Service...
...just had an oil change and a smog cert from the Blossom Valley Valero Station in Los Gatos...Sound Prices...Sound Service...work was completed earlier than expected...do yourself and your rig a favor, go to Blossom Valley Valero for any vehicle service...you could do far WORSE...Trust Me on that...far WORSE, indeed...!