STEVE A.
Nissan 200SX
09/06/2014
Good Service
Started out a small repair and when they checked it out there were other problems. They called right away let us know what was going on gave us options and worked with us . Did a great job and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

PE
PHILIP E.
Mitsubishi Galant
09/02/2014
Nice people
Thank you for taking care of my sister and doing a same day appointment.

JOSEPH M.
09/02/2014
Fast, friendly service
Was able to get in and out quickly and had friendly service

SUSAN A.
08/29/2014
Honest,friendly and good service
I take my car and truck to Blue Ribbon and never worry that I'll be cheated or over charged. All staff are friendly and greet you when you walk through the door.Good work every time love these guys.
Michael M. from Blue Ribbon Automotive & Smog responded on 08/29/2014

We appreciate your business. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

THOMAS B.
08/25/2014
Fast, Fair, and Professional
I was in and out in less than an hour on a Saturday. Though they offer a number of mechanical services, they've never tried to sell me on something for which I didn't come.

PP
PAUL P.
Kia Spectra
08/25/2014
Great attention to customers
I came at close to close time for a smog check but they still accommodated me and got me done quickly. And staff was very cooperative and accommodating.

Christian H.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Christian said they did a good job and he really appreciates how nice the staff was.

Julio S.
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Julio said this business had prompt and friendly service.

Dan M.
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Dan said the business did fine.

Cody H.
California
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Cody said this business did the work they were supposed to do in a quick manner and at a good price.

SF
Shaun F.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Shaun said the business is friendly and they do the work quickly.

SUSAN M.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/08/2014
Integrity and attitude!
I had an immediate comfort zone and felt dealt with honestly and with respect and kindness. Great attitude from everyone! I have a new all service spot for my tired old car! Thank you.
Michael M. from Blue Ribbon Automotive & Smog responded on 08/08/2014

Thank you for the 5 star review, it's nice to hear that my staff made a good impression on you,  I will pass on your review to my staff, thanks again for choosing Blue Ribbon.

STEVE A.
Nissan 200SX
08/07/2014
Very friendly and helpful
Got out car smogged and it didnt't take long at all. Nice people. We will probably be back fir additional repairs.

BRITTANY H.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/06/2014
Dignity
I forgot my $10 off a smog coupon the girls @ front gave it 2 me anyway :)
Fast & Great customer service !

MIKE R.
Kia Sedona
08/06/2014
Wonderful, as usual
Blue Ribbon is always looking after their customer and their car. Local, honest, and competent.