JIM H.

BLAKE F.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/03/2020
Keep it up
I have used blue ribbon in the past and there Are two good reason I return: quality work and great customer service. Great business, and honest!!!

Chevrolet Colorado
09/02/2020
Great environment,great place
I’ve being using this place to smog my cars for several years and they haven’t failed me once, sometimes I pass sometimes I don’t but that’s not on them the customer service is always excellent, I love Blue Ribbon Automotive

CO
CINDY O.
Scion tC
09/02/2020
Jamie is real informative very happy ans sweet..the service was quick and the price is great.. Thank you i will be sending more buisness your way in the future
Jamie is very friendly and informative..the service was fast..the price is great for what it covers..im very pleased. Thank you

MICHAEL M.
GMC Pickup
09/01/2020
Michael M
They were on time and very professional.

JACKIE M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/31/2020
went in for a smog test
Friendly. Explained other things I should do for maintenance of my vehicle.

MA
Maria A.
08/28/2020
Great service Honest Owners
Wonderful home town business owners good honest people raising their grandchildren and hard working family

MATT W.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/28/2020
Needed smog and they were very prompt.
I was in a hurry and they were able to get me in.

SHERMAN W.
Boulder Creek, CA
Chevrolet Spark
08/27/2020
Fast and Thorough
Having just registered my 2016 Chevy Spark (and saving money doing so) I walked next door to Blue Ribbon Automotive to get an oil change. A quick estimate was done, I handed over the key and went to get a bite to eat, while I had an hour to wait for my car to be finished. Less than 45 minutes later, Blue Ribbon called to let me know my car was done! I went back, paid the bill (less than the estimate), got the key, and happily drove away...

HL
HENRY L.
08/25/2020
Fast smog. In and out quick
Very friendly and good service.

LJ
LARDICANI J.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Misinformed on prices
Someone called me and gave me the price I had to pay after repairs were made when I got there it was a different price I asked how much was part I was told $385 yet on invoice it’s over $900 and was told once they purchase the part they sell it for what they want😡I will be having a expert look in to this matter.

RT
RICHARD A. T.
Good shop
Fixed the car in timely manner friendly people and give veteran’s discount

Hyundai Genesis
Professional and helpful service
Very helpful staff at front office. Comfortable environment and atmosphere.

BRENDA B.
08/21/2020
My special place
Excellent service. I always have Blue Ribbon Automotive do my smog on all my vehicles. They get me in and out real quick and the girls at the counter are so nice. I recommend them to everyone I know.

EG
ELIZABETH G.
08/21/2020
Great place and prompt service
Nice friendly folks. Clean place. Very professional and prompt service. Would definitely recommend Blue Ribbon to others!