VF
VICKIE F.
GMC Yukon
08/20/2020
Customer service an workmanship
Always kind an considerate. Very efficient with great workmanship. Only place I have gone to for years. Keep up the good work. Thanks again.

DEANNA M.
08/20/2020
I went in for a smog on my car, they were friendly and professional. I was in and out quickly.

DF

WENDY P.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/19/2020
Smog test
I've used Blue Ribbon for smog checks for almost 15 years. They are reasonably priced and, importantly, they are really friendly. Jamie at the front desk is an excellent representative of the business. She's really friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Blue Ribbon for your smog check needs.

AC
AARON C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/18/2020
Very friendly, waiting room at a great temperature. Very professional
Close to my home, very professional and friendly. The waiting room was at temperature considering it was very hot outside. Smog tech was 10 minutes late they gave me a $10 discount for waiting.

WR
WALTER R.
Cadillac DeVille
08/18/2020
Repair results
Engine light on, ass oil note, add coolant. Did compression check replaced radiator cap. Replaced spark plugs, annual service, and prep for winter. All ok. Satisfied.

SR
SAMANTHA R.
FIAT 500
08/17/2020
Awesome all around service.
Awesome very helpful staff. They were busy but still kept acknowledging that I was there and that they would be with me shortly. The smog service was quick and painless and they do a complimentary vehicle check and put suggestions on the invoice. I highly recommend Blue Ribbon Automotive & Smog

RV
ROBIN V.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/17/2020
Pleasant staff
Blue Ribbon front staff are very nice that they make the stressful process of a star smog an easy task!

OL
OLIVIA L.
Chevrolet HHR
08/14/2020
Professional & Quick
On walking in l was greeted by a friendly voice. The
Visit was quick and easy. The price was reasonable.
I would diffently recommend.

SG
SUSANNA G.
08/12/2020
Always top notch and professional
I just love how clean and family like this shop always is. They make this veteran feel appreciated. And my child is also treated like gold. Service and customer care is their priority. Highly recommended

DARYL W.
08/07/2020
Great People!! Great Service!!
Nothing else needs to be said!!!

GD
GARY D.
GMC Pickup
08/07/2020
Diagnostic and smog check
I have a 41 year old truck with some issues keeping it from passing a smog test. Blue ribbon did a full diagnostic and gave me a report of what needed to be done. Very thorough and professional! They have another satisfied and loyal customer! Thank you!

TAWNY S.
08/06/2020
Quick and detailed
Came in for a smog and they did a courtesy safety inspection to let me know current issues or just upcoming maintenance items I should perform on my vehicle. They send a digital link that gives me pictures of the recommended items, reasons why they are recommending and even some valuable information regarding what the maintenance services prevent or possible issues that could arise if I don't get them performed. Thank you Blue ribbon for the quick service and valuable advice.

BD
BOB D.
Toyota Avalon
08/05/2020
We had a smog check done. As usual, the service was friendly, efficient and excellent! Blue Ribbon is the only pace we have taken our automobiles for any kind of service or repair for over 25 years!

EG
ESMELDA G.
08/04/2020
Quick and Friendly
Quick service and Friendly staff. Loved the environment. Will be going back in a few weeks for my other vehicle as well.