03/19/2019
Outstanding Service
When my work truck needed an alternator replaced, the folks jumped into action and worked on a Saturday to get it repaired.

Really appreciated the SUPERB dedication to getting my truck up and back in action!

Linda S.
03/14/2019
Good Customer Service
I appreciate that I'm not going to have to spend a lot of money every time I take my car in for basic maintenance. They do a good job and don't upsell me.

John M.
Independence, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
02/22/2019
Full Service
Work is done well and prompt.

GD
Gene D.
Greenwood, MO
02/15/2019
Super Service
Awesome experience here! Owner Jamie Rangel runs a great shop and her staff of mechanics can certainly be trusted to take care of your needs and put you safely back on the road again. Blue Springs Auto Service is the only place I take my vehicles.

Tiffany M.
02/13/2019
Great
They get things done in a timely manner and they do a great job. Also they are pretty nice.

Diana W.
02/12/2019
People
Jamie and her crew are alway willing and able to go the extra mile to fix vehicles and help customers. Jamie’s favorite phrase is “no problem”.

Shay B.
Lincoln Navigator
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Shay said the customer service was great.

Jerry B.
Buick LeSabre
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said Jaime is trustworthy, straight forward, and does excellent work.

Mike G.
Kia Rio
01/22/2019
These guys are amazing!
My visits are always quick and stress free. Staff if friendly and willing to go above and beyond for their customers. Jamie takes the time to fully explain what repaires or services are needed.

Kerry S.
Dodge Dakota
01/17/2019
Great service, great problem solving and great value!!! Thanks
Super place!

Ashley S.
Pleasant Hill, MO
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said they're not too expensive and helpful

EB
Prompt service, friendly staff

Christopher W.
Ford Cab
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the business does the best they can do. They did a good job and were fair and up front. They do what they say they will. He really appreciates all that she does.

AU
Angie U.
Trustworthy and fast!
Jamie, the owner, is very friendly and fair. She runs a great shop. We never worry about our maintenance or repairs because she stands by their work. She has taken great care of my teens and young adult children as well. I definitely recommend Blue Springs Auto.

Mazda Protege
Great Auto service!
Blue Springs Auto is our go to place for our older cars mechanical work. Jamie, the owner, is super friendly and takes great care of us, including my teens. The prices are reasonable and Jamie is wonderful. I highly recommend her company.

KL
Ken L.
Honda Accord Coupe
New tires
Good pricing and quick installation

AH
Amanda H.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said they were speedy, got it done, and there were no problems.

Diana W.
01/04/2019
Attitude and performance
Wonderful attitude, professional performance, accurate estimates and on time availablity.

PW
Phyllis W.
Oak Grove, MO
12/29/2018
I really like going to Jamie for my car needs. She is friendly, very professional and I know my car will get the best of care!

Dennis L.
12/20/2018
Great honest service
I appreciate Blue Springs Auto Service and the attention to detail. I feel like they're always giving me the best care at the best price. I like knowing I'm not being taken advantage of and that I can trust them. They always go beyond what's expected inspecting me vehicles and letting me know which areas are in good condition and which areas may need some work in the future. They always call right away and clearly explain the issues and options and the work and service is done quickly and done right.