WR
Willie R.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Willie said he would recommend this business for service.

Jake H.
11/01/2019
Helpful service
Was very helpful, and gave options and ideas for repairs. Great to work with.

Jonathan G.
10/30/2019
Fantastic and Timely Service
The service is great. I can trust them to only sell me what I absolutely need and they do quality work and get me in and out in a reasonable time. The only shop I trust with my family’s cars!!

Robert C.
Grain Valley, MO
10/29/2019
Great customer care
The work was top notch and excellent customer service. I will be going back.
Jamie R. from Blue Spring Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.....We appreciate your business!

SN
Scott N.
GMC Acadia
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Scott said this business is pretty good and they always do a good job.
Jamie R. from Blue Spring Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words:)

FJ
Floyd J.
Lake Tapwingo, MO
Dodge Durango
Staff
Great people great service great price. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else.
Jamie R. from Blue Spring Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for trusting and believing in us Mr. Jones:)

Jerry F.
Great brake service
Took the car into shop and they were prepared to take care of it straight away. They kept me informed of what needed to be and the quote they gave me was exact for the service provided.

I would take my vehicles here for service anytime and I definitely recommend this shop for any repairs you may have.
Jamie R. from Blue Spring Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words....We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future with your vehicle needs:)

RA
Renae A.
Oak Grove, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
Never disappoints!
And here I am again! More times than not my repairs are not something I anticipate. By it these guys are always ready and more than willing to help. You are not just someone with a credit card standing in line. They genuinely care about helping you out and getting it done right. They are a business who truly knows how to treat their customers. Companies today seem to have forgotten that it is the customers who make their business a success or a failure. I have no doubt this company is going to be saving our automotive crises for a very very long time.

RA
Renae A.
Oak Grove, MO
Rock Stars!!!
Need I say more! No! But I will... they absolutely deliver when they are on task wit your vehicle. Or in my case, several vehicles. Jamie and her staff are on point, get it done right, only charge what they quote And if any problems arise they fix it quick, fast and in a hurry. Sorry y’all. You have a customer for life!
Jamie R. from Blue Spring Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and support of our small business! We could not do it without our customers :)

Brittany S.
Independence, MO
Jeep Compass
10/24/2019
A Great Experience!!!
I brought my car to Jamie because I received an awesome recommendation from a friend and I was having car issues at the time that I felt were very important to get done (but was afraid to get scammed). I had been going to a different shop, but lately I was feeling like they were not doing all they could to make sure I wasn't back every few weeks. So I dropped it off at Blue Springs Auto and just the feeling you get when speaking to the Jamie and the staff was like they really cared about my car, my wallet, and my safety. For instance, Jamie took time to look through my previous repair receipts to see if I had any warranties and even did some extra shopping around to find quality parts (with warranties) at the cheapest price she could find. As a single women this really hit home for me because it is always a struggle when you have big car repairs on a one income. I am making the switch to Blue Springs Auto for all of my car needs and Jamie, thank you for all that you do!

Dave S.
10/24/2019
Long Time Customer
I have been a customer for 21 years when Bill L. had it and ever since Bill retired about 4 years ago.

Jamie and her crew continues Bill’s high customer service without skipping a beat.

Jamie’s Australian shepherd “Bella” is a friendly bonus!

DLS

Clifford C.
Independence, MO
Dodge Journey
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Clifford said he trusted this business to not fluff their prices, their service was quick and on time. He stated it's nice to have a place that doesn't mess with him and that he wants it to keep up the good work.

LP
Larry P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/15/2019
Above and Beyond
The group here at Blue Springs Auto Service always
Treats me like a “preferred “ customer. Always finding a way to make auto repair and maintenance a pleasant Experience!
Larry

KC
Kerry C.
Chrysler 300
10/14/2019
Best Auto Service in Blue Springs
Great friendly service and someone you can trust. No one talks down to you and you are treated with respect.

Fast excellent service.
Had the throw out bearing go out in my Jeep and they replaced it for a reasonable price in 2 days! Fast and friendly as always!

Jim H.
2014 Outback
I took my car in the other day to have a wheel noise checked out. I didn't have an appointment so I needed to leave my car there till it could be looked at. I was getting ready to call an Uber when the owner told me not to bother, she would take me home. They discovered I had a transmission problem which isn't something they work on. They only charged me $29 for the check up. Most shops I know of would have charged a minimum of $100 for that. Although they weren't able to repair my problem, the honesty and courtesy they treated me with was refreshing and something you don't see a lot of in this business. I just know the next time I have a car repair issue, they will be my first call.

Delaney B.
Quality shop
Nice folks and good communication on progress of repairs

EM
Erica M.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Erica said she had no issues at the business and all the service was good. Her vehicle is good now.

Charles B.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they were good and he was satisfied with the service, but he didn't realize it was going to cost so much.

Antonio S.
Missouri
Ram Pickup
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Antonio said they are very honest and really good people.