MI
MICHAEL I.
01/21/2020
Professional Service!
Usually fluid changes are done between 8-12, but I had called earlier to tell them I'll be there after 12 and so they were kind enough to wait for me to get my brake fluid changed out. They always treated me with respect and showed true professionalism compared to other auto shops out there.

Jasun T.
Jeffersonville, IN
BMW Z4
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Jasun said this business is wonderful. He's elated, loves them, they're gracious and he's grateful for them.

JOHN D.
01/09/2020
Reasonably priced top notch service
Easy to deal with and very professional. They always explain the needed work and offer an accurate cost breakdown. Makes owning a used BMW a worry free experience.

DAVID S.
01/08/2020
FIRST VISIT FOR MY BMW X5
I had a “service engine soon” light that appeared on the dash of my 2001 BMWX5 3.0. It took a couple of days after I dropped my car off, to diagnose and repair the problem. I am happy with the work completed thus far. The present location of the facility is in an area that appears a bit rough (my wife would not drive there at night) but from what I was told, they are moving to a new location in the upcoming months.

COLLIN C.
01/04/2020
Great Work for a Great Price
It's evident that these guys know what they're doing when it comes to my 335i. This was my second time using them and I'll probably go there for all maintenance that I'm unable to do at home. I've never had an issue with the work they do, and the price can't be beat here in Vegas when it comes to BMW-certified technicians. The only issue I had this most recent time was the communication. I dropped my car off on a Friday for some routine maintenance that was only supposed to take a few hours. Long story short, it wasn't until the following Thursday that I got my car back, which cost me a lot in Ubers to work and back for the week. The reasons it took longer are mostly understandable, but I recieved very little communication about when to expect it to be done. I still plan on going back for future maintenance needs, my constructive criticism is just to be a little better on letting the clients know the status of their vehicle if possible.

Daniel G.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff was awesome.

Joanna W.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Joanna said she has been going to this business for years and they've always done a great job on her vehicle.

Beryl H.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Beryl said he has been going to this business for a very long time now.

FB
Frank B.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Frank said this business is good, and he likes the staff.

CD
CLEVELAND D.
North Las Vegas, NV
12/11/2019
You guys are awesome!
Called about needing a battery replaced. Was quoted a price and was if I could get there before they closed they could have it installed right away. Made it by 5 and was in and out in flash! Thank you!!

TJ
TERRY J.
12/11/2019
Terry’ Jordan
Terry’ Jordan I have been a customer for five years I’ve had the best customer service and experience ever consistency Very precise detailed reasonable prices great mechanics I’ve owned eight BMWs I’ve taken my BMW’s to all types of BMWs servicers this is the best in the nation thank you BMW Only

YF
Yennifer F.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Yennifer said she would recommend this business for service.

PS
PIER ANGELA S.
11/26/2019
As Always
BMW only is efficient, affordable and friendly. Theses guys are skilled and keep their promises. Thanks guys!

IS
Ina S.
11/21/2019
Victor, the owner of the BMW and all the guys who are working at that place take the job very serious, they are friendly and polite! They perform the job in professional way!
I fixed my car, at this place, three times. I am amazed by the job the guys did! When I called they pick up the phone fast and they had all the unswers to my questions. You are friendly and polite, Thank you for your hard work and your professionalism! I will recommend this business and all this guys who are working good at the BMW Only, to all my friends! Thank you very much!
Ina Stepanov

Jason H.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the employees are prompt with figuring out what's going on with his vehicle, the work is pretty solid and they get it done pretty quick. He appreciates them.