EP
EDNA P.
09/15/2019
Friday visit
Very honest. Will not change parts if not needed. Thorough inspection. All mechanics are knowledgeable and respectful .
I love the website where you can see what was done and future recommendation .
Good job guys !!

Phoukham S.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Phoukham said the business was cool

HB
Heidi B.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joan. She said they did not wait very long to get an appointment. She stated that the staff knew how to communicate and they were able to resolve issues with regards to the vehicle, they are honest and professional.

08/27/2019
Competent and Honest BMW Technicians
I'm glad to have gone to BMW Only. Since I have a used BMW, I needed an alternative to the dealer who usually charges more. I was advised what was wrong with my vehicle, which was still covered by warranty. I find them to be competent and honest. I'll definitely be coming back.

PIER ANGELA S.
08/25/2019
Great as Usual
Great, quick efficient service at a reasonable price. BMW Only's oil changes are more reasonable than anyone else in town.

SG
Stacey G.
08/20/2019
BMW Z4
I’ve been a customer with BMW Only for about 7 years. Once again, they have exceeded my expectations! They have gone above and beyond the call of duty! As always, brilliant in their field, HONEST, articulate, beyond fair, and phenomenally priced. I seriously can not rave and thank them enough! I believe whole heartedly that they truly value and care for their customers. I would not even ever consider going anywhere else!

SG

KEVIN C.
Henderson, NV
08/14/2019
BMW 328i repairs
Great service and recommended items to fix to keep the car running at its best.

SI
STEPHAN I.
08/13/2019
Great
They always take care of me

MICHAEL H.
08/10/2019
Really Good Customer Service! Really knowledgeable staff!
Second time coming back for a different service, and I will continue to keep coming back! They are awesome hands down! They know everything about BMW’s the ends and outs on top of doing great work! This is a real review by the way. I’m from Las Vegas and have dealt with many mechanics over the years. They are one of the Best!

Darryl L.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Darryl said the service was great.

ND
Nina D.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Nina said that the business is always fair and reasonable with her.

NC
NANCY C.
BMW 323i
08/03/2019
Excellent as always!
Love this place. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

RJ
RICHARD J.
BMW M5
08/02/2019
The service is impeccable.
Sam is both informative and excellent in customer service

Victor, the owner, is an expert in the BMW's that he specializes in.

I highly recommend any BMW owner that has an issue with their vehicle to come see them.

BMW are both quick to do the repairs with expertise and affordable pricing

Richard J
BMW M5

PIER ANGELA S.
BMW Z3
07/27/2019
Satisfied Customer
BMW Only never disappoints me. The service,pricing and customer service is always consistent. These guys are very skilled and reliable and it shows. If they tell me what the problem is with my car I can trust in what they say and know it will be fixed correctly. I never feel like I'm going to be "ripped off" because I'm a woman. Honest....Reliable....Reasonable......BMW ONLY!!