RL
Ryan L.
Burbank, CA
11/05/2017
Excellent Service and Impresssive Work!
The car felt like a completely new and different car from what we originally brought in. Tim and his staff is very professional and I love how Tim is very thorough in providing detailed explanations and repairs with detailed pictures. What I really liked was that there was an issue with the car that was causing vibrations and the dealership and another BMW specialty shop couldn't figure out what was wrong and fix the problem, but Tim and his staff DID! Great place and I should have come here long time ago.

Shusaku M.
Rosemead, CA
10/30/2017
Superb service.
Thorough knowledge of the car.

Kevin B.
Altadena, CA
10/18/2017
Good, Knowledgeable Service
Bimmer PHD derives its good service rating from its owner, Tim. Always complete in explaining what and why work should be done OR deferred.

Randal B.
La Crescenta, CA
BMW Z4
10/13/2017
Excellent repair for BMW
Tim and his staff are very competent and provide excellent customer service. They provide pictures of the needed repair and any other issues they find in their inspection. 100% satisfied.

HT
Hong T.
Sierra Madre, CA
10/07/2017
Just great work.
Attention to all details. You will got what you pay for.

Shayne S.
09/14/2017
Keeping my Bimmer on the road
Had to prioritize maintenance options myself, but it got done according to plan.

Josh C.
San Gabriel, CA
BMW Z4
09/01/2017
Brake Sensor Repair
Everything done was upfront and honest! I really appreciate the thoroughness.

Robert B.
BMW Z3
08/30/2017
BMW service
Thorough and complete review of bill, work that was done was itemized, recommendations noted and future repairs listed with approximate due dates.

YV
Ylie (Elie) V.
Canoga Park, CA
08/21/2017
Fixing BMW 535i 2008
Very helpful and knowledgable workers fixing BMW car. Very nice people too.

Anna B.
Altadena, CA
08/02/2017
Tim knows bimmer like a phd
My 525i drives like almost new after spending a week at Bimmer Phd.

Charles S.
BMW 550i
08/01/2017
Great, personalized service; careful and thoughtful diagnostic approach that leads to discussion of the options. Always well-considered advice and polite & professional.
I'm always impressed by the outstanding service at Bimmer PhD Motorsports.

DT
David T.
Monterey Park, CA
07/26/2017
Tim and his staff are amazing. The amount of detail that goes into the inspection and finding out what needs to be fix is excellent. I was always informed and followed up by Tim and his staff every step of the way. I even received a detail inspection of what needs to be fixed via email along with pictures, which was really cool. They really take care of your vehicle and offer the best prices around. I would recommend anyone who needs their BMW repaired.

WB
Walter B.
Monterey Park, CA
BMW 323i
07/14/2017
Tim took a vacation.
I was glad to find out Tim and his family were able to take their long hoped for vacation to Europe. The service performed on my car was thorough and what I expected. I did not expect another cooling system leak after having what I thought was the entire system replaced. David the service adviser said he was going to email me the status report on my car complete with photos. It never arrived.

John P.
Riverside, CA
BMW 645Ci
07/13/2017
The detailed car condition analysis with expert recommendations.
Excellent service.

BL
Ben L.
Rosemead, CA
BMW M Coupe
06/18/2017
Tim the BMW Guru
Read all the great reviews on Yelp and I have to say, they were spot on. Tim is a highly knowledgeable and capable individual who puts care into his work. He knows exactly what to do, and in my case even performed a courtesy inspection to make sure my ride was up to spec. I came in for an oil change and left with a professional installation of my performance sway bar on top of fixing some broken fender clips without me even asking. Outstanding customer service. I live in the valley where there are plenty of "Professional BMW Techs", but will gladly drive the distance to Bimmer PHD any day. Nobody puts in the same amount of care and passion into his work like Tim does. Outstanding customer service!