Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.6250013/5Overall Rating 3.6250013/5Overall Rating 3.6250013/5rating 3.6250013rating 3.6250013
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Michael C.
Glen Burnie, MD
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous service every time.

CY
Carol Y.
Frederick, MD
Service Department
I like Bob Bell’s service and team.

Halethorpe, MD
Service great as always
Got me in and out within the hour for schedules oil change and tire rotation. Always great service. Thanks!

GW
Gretta W.
Elkridge, MD
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Happy Workers
Friendly people, fast service, and good work. I am always pleased to have my car serviced at the Glen Burnie quick lane.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
no title
very hard to get appt
here again is a question I cannot answer properly There should be a maybe to question about recommending to a friend. because there is only yes or no Therefore I will answer no
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience. It is with the input of our customer’s that we are making changes to provide better service.  If you ever have any other concerns with our service please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jessica Whelan
Bob Bell Service Department
JWhelan@Bobbell.com

Millersville, MD
Satisfied
Quick and easy as usual. Have serviced my car from day one.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Destinee C.
oil change
...
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience. I have spoken to the service manager about the length of your appointment and the issues with checking on the status of your vehicle. I have added a free oil change to your owners advantage account with hopes that you return and let us show you that your last visit is not how we do business. Please fell free to contact me if you have any other concerns.

Jessica Whelan
Bob Bell Service Department
JWhelan@Bobbell.com

MA
Michael A.
Chestertown, MD
15,000 mile lease service
Excellent experience, once again. Bob Bell's Quick Lane service is fantastic: drive up on schediule, or a little before, and all is taken care of very thoroughly, quickly, and professionally. This gives us great confidence in the performance and value of Bob Bell's service department. Thank you very much.

Pasadena, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in to get extensive repair done to my front right wheel assembly. Everything was replaced and rebuilt. I haven't had any issues with it since I got it back. Balancing and alignment was redone and it is like noting was wrong to begin with. I am very pleased with the work that was done.

Hanover, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
I recently was having issues with my car cutting out while driving and then having trouble getting it to start again. I called Bob Bell Hyundai and they were able to get me scheduled that same day and were able to diagnose the problem in a short time. The issue was fixed within an our after that.

All of the staff members were friendly and efficient.

CF
Carla F.
Edgewater, MD
01/15/2019 Category: Service
15,000 mile check up and oil change
Easy fast polite
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your 5 star review. We look forward to continue helping with all of your car care needs.

BW

Susan B.
Windsor Mill, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent oil change
overall great job , I did call back into service about breaks which were said are needed to be done next oil change just to be sure they were safe for traveling at this time which I was assured they were.

PM
Pamm M.
Pasadena, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
The Best Customer Service
Bob's Hyundai has the best customer service! I'll definitely return for service.

SE
Always treated great.

Severn, MD
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Just OK
Having once worked at what is globally known as “the most magical place on Earth”, I think Walt Disney World could teach a few basic customer service principles to Bob Bell’s staff. Guidelines that could go a long way such as:
• Greet and welcome each and every guest
• Seek out guest contact
• Provide immediate service recovery
• Display appropriate body language at all times
• Preserve the “magical” guest experience
These principles shouldn’t just be “Disney” guidelines, but a measurement of all business industries, especially one as reputable as Ford/Hyundai/Kia. Unfortunately one year my overall customer service experience at Bob Bell’s Ford in Glen Burnie, Maryland has been below standard at best.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate your feedback and review We strive for excellence and 5 star ratings.
We value our customers and hope you will return to give us another opportunity to do a better job.

LR

Brooklyn, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
A+ Service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your review. We look forward to continue helping with all of your car care needs.

They fixed my car