Overall Rating 3.7407407/5Overall Rating 3.7407407/5Overall Rating 3.7407407/5rating 3.7407407rating 3.7407407
Overall Rating 1.85185/5rating 1.85185rating 1.85185rating 1.85185rating 1.85185

Riviera Beach, MD
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your 5 star review and feedback. We look forward to continue assisting with all of your car care needs

Gambrills, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/17/2019 Category: Service
oil change
ease of getting an appointment,friendly service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your review and feedback. We look forward to continue assisting with all of your car care needs

DZ
Dennis Z.
Pasadena, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everything went fine. I waited for the car and it only took about 1 hr. Service people were very friendly and explained everything.

KD
Karen D.
Windsor Mill, MD
Bob Bell of Glen Burnie
I came in for my 2013 Sonata's 54,000 check up and a recall to update. As always the Service people were great! Another lady was waiting an we talked about how excellent the car was! Shame on Chevy and Ford.

EC
Elaine C.
Hanover, MD
03/15/2019 Category: Service
We were told service would take about 3 hours. Service completed in about 90 minutes

Joseph L.
Arnold, MD
Quick Lane Oil change Tire rotation
These guys are the best quick lane oil change tire rotation checked brakes tires belts and I was only there 30 minutes

Kenneth S.
2019 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The only dealer to get financing with credit issues.
Dominick treated me great. He got me into a great car.

PC
Patrick C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
My experience
Courteous efficient employees, quick service, nice waiting area

DF
See Above

Baltimore, MD
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Clean and friendly.
My wife thought the service was very acceptable.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your  review and feedback. We look forward to continue assisting with all of your car care needs

Sparrows Point, MD
Excellent sevice

PC
Patricia C.
Millersville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly
Great service and when you get a appointment they take it right in and it is done on time

Arnold, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfied
My car was ready in a reasonable amount of time (I waited) and I felt the service staff went above and beyond to make sure I understood next steps. I was very satisfied.

Brenda H.
Professional work preformed
Excellent work!

BJ
Burel J.
Very good
Got me into serve bay righr away appointment time
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

EW
Ernest W.
Severn, MD
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Staff was very gracious and forthright!
Great staff!

Deborah M.
Brooklyn, MD
03/09/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Got me in and out. Appreciate the coffee and snacks.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
I am very impressed how much this dealership has implemented positive changes since I bought my car back in 2013. The facilities is newer and cleaner, great customer service even after dealing with all my questions, phone calls, and helping me make decisions on the repairs needed. I just love my Santa Fe and appreciate the Bob Bell team helping me take care of it. Thank you!

KL
Keyla L.
Annapolis, MD
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Very quick and easy process
In and out process with good customer service.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019