Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.6896559/5Overall Rating 3.6896559/5Overall Rating 3.6896559/5rating 3.6896559rating 3.6896559
Overall Rating 1.86207/5rating 1.86207rating 1.86207rating 1.86207rating 1.86207

Charles M.
Arnold, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
Lines of communication and status update could be better.......had to keep seeking information where I stood/ when will car be ready? Seem4d a bit long for a minimal service.

Susan B.
Windsor Mill, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Full Service
I had a situation where breaks were in the yellow and they said I could wait however due to family emergency out of state I asked for Bob Bell to just go ahead and do my breaks for peace of mind and they did oil change etc.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We hope to see you in the future.

Darlene P.
Odenton, MD
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out within the hour for my appt for an oil change & recall notice. Great service !
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your 5 star review and feedback. We look forward to continue assisting with all of your car care needs

NG
Nadine G.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Always good service
I always get good service for my car and I also bought my car here. They always follow up after my car service to make sure everything is fine with my car.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Md, MD
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Consistent Excellent Service
I always bring my vehicles here for servicing. Staff is friendly and the turnaround time is quick--I'm usually there no more than an hour. Also, prices are reasonable and competitive.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

RN
Richard N.
Linthicum Heights, MD
06/11/2019 Category: Service
the people very professional
always on time
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We hope to see you again in the future.

WP
William P.
Millersville, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2019 Category: Service
3 1/2 years of excellent service
Quick, Courteous, and reasonable.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We hope to see you again soon.

EG
Edwin G.
Pasadena, MD
Very professional people
Love the service they really take care of you
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review it is much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Bob Bell for all your Hyundai repairs.

Joan A.
Halethorpe, MD
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is efficient and friendly
Took car in for recalls. Work done quickly and they added an inspection to detect any issues.
Staff are very friendly.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing Bob Bell for all your service needs.

Baltimore, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Found it odd the man that greeted me at the service line filled out the 21 point inspection in front of me after the service was done and walking to the payment window.
Just after entering my car after payment the service tech wrapped on my window returning the wheel lock.
There is no way to tell the service department that I want a 6 month/6000 mile service. The only choice online is quick lane. I should be able to pick 36 month service and be confident all required service is done IAW my service manual.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your service visit. The quicklane advisor goes over the techs finding on the multi-point inspection sheet. They do this with the customer so that the customer is aware of the status of the vehicle.

I apologize that the tech forgot to return your wheel lock during your service appointment. This was an oversight on the techs part.

We use a third party scheduler for our on-line appointment so if there is ever a time that you would like to schedule something that is not listed please give us a call and we would be happy to schedule your appointment over the phone.

AW
Althea W.
Baltimore, MD
06/08/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai
My car is in good shape.

HD
Heather D.
Excellent and Fast
I scheduled an oil change and was in and out in about 45 minutes. The staff was pleasant.

Severna Park, MD
Good customer sevice
Bob Bell makes it so easy to get those regular oil changes done. You can make an appointment online, and their waiting room has complimentary snacks. I was treated courteously by all personnel, from check in to paying.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate the 5 star review. We look forward to helping you with all your car care needs.

AL
Adeline Mary L.
Brooklyn Park, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and not long to handle problem
Prompt service
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing Bob Bell for all your car care needs. We here at Bob Bell value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

Belcamp, MD
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Worth the drive
My sales person Dave Morgan was very knowledgeable and friendly. He made the process very easy and valued my time. The car I purchased was a 2015 Hyundai Veloster and it was exactly what we were looking for. My son loves his new (used) car!
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your 5 star review and feedback. We look forward to continue assisting with all of your car care needs

DF
Daniel F.
Millersville, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
Much improved.
I have two Hyundais (Sante Fe and Accent) and had both in recently for oil and filter change and tire rotation.
The most recent was my accent and the work was completed in under an hour.
I was very pleased with the service for both vehicles.
Bob Bell Hyundai is earning my trust.

BE
Brenda E.
Arnold, MD
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
attention to detail :(
I like the dealership and the work, BUT - every time I leave there after an oil change I have to scrub my interior door handles and my drivers seat. It always has oily marks on it. My interior is light tan and should be covered and protected from this happening. Frustrating.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your  review and feedback. We look forward to continue assisting with all of your car care needs

Melva D.
Brooklyn Park, MD
Very good service.
Very Good service.

Sue S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Best service
As usual, I was treated very well from the time I made my appointment to the time I walked out after the service.
Thank you.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

AO
Abiodun O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Hyundai brand and Bob Bell sales and after sales service partnership is good business for the customers
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019