Whitney Point, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/13/2020
Dependable, reliable, trustworthy
We have had Bob Crowe for over 20 years. Honest and trustworthy.

RON / FRAN S.
Port Crane, NY
Mercury Marauder
03/13/2020
Fixed after Years
I finally have quick heat in the car. It had heat before, but not efficiently. THANK YOU.

Bernie S.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Bernie said they are terrific people to work with.

EJ
ED / LINDA J.
Chenango Forks, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/11/2020
Vehicle inspection
Vehicle inspection: Made an appointment to have my girlfriends and was done in half an hour, professionally And thorough. Have used my grow room more than 20 years with complete satisfaction

DAVE /LAURA R.
Nissan Sentra
03/06/2020
allignment done right
After some suspension part replacement we needed an allignment, so of course it goes to Joe as I don't have my own allignment machine. Appointment right on schedule, no problem. Now our car is happy again! As for below, I always send my non-wrenching friends to Bob Crowe cause they get things done correctly.

GW
Gary W.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he never ran into any problem with this place, and they did what they had to do.

KK
Kevin K.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been going to this business for years.

DIANA C.
Harpursville, NY
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/28/2020
Caring Attitude
Discussed what would be need in the future. No current problems but will need before next winter.

Chantal B.
02/27/2020
Inspection and oil change
We have been using Bob Crowe Auto for several years. When I thought my battery was due for a change I knew I could trust the staff to check the battery before charging me for a new one. Katie called to let me know the battery was checked and still has life left. Money saved and another happy customer!

Jay M.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Jay said they did an excellent job and he was very pleased. He appreciated that they also checked over the whole vehicle, and he will be going back.

BF
BILL F.
Vestal, NY
02/25/2020
Great customer service!!!!
Katie was very helpful and the service is great.

CHANTEL B.
02/24/2020
Oil change and inspection
Hook the car in for the usual oil change and inspection. I was thinking I needed a new battery as it had been a while. After telling Katie my concerns about the battery, she said they would check it. Not long after I left I got the phone call indicating the battery had been checked and still had plenty of life left great news! I knew I could count on the workers at Bob Crowe Auto Service to take care of my car and my purse all at the same time!

Dave C.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Dave said the service is great.

BF
BILL F.
Vestal, NY
02/05/2020
Quick turnaround and great staff !!!!
Bob Crowe's staff has always been very courteous and knowledgeable about my automotive needs. They are always upfront about what services my vehicles need and are very reasonably priced.

SE
SUSAN E.
Whitney Point, NY
Suzuki Forenza
02/04/2020
Great service and great people to work with.
I would recomend Bob Crowe Auto for great work, good pricing, and great people. I have been with Bob Crowe Auto for many years of great service and have been very satisfied when they bend over backwards to help me with my automotive problemsy