RANDY / NANCY H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2019
Bob Crowe service exceeds expectations
Bob Crowe’s service is the best! They care about making sure things are right and affordable. They never try to over sell you on repairs. The employee all friendly and willing to understand any issues with your vehicle. They treat everybody with respect.

YG
Yang G.
Nissan Xterra
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Yang said they did a pretty good job but ever since they did the alignment, the vehicle has been pulling to the right. They said that was okay.

Donavan L.
03/11/2015
Trust Issues
I like the mechanics at Bob Crowe's. But I also like the mechanics everywhere. However it seems that they're always utilizing their knowledge to reap as much money as they can off of the customer despite the constant protests to do exactly the opposite. In this case, I was given tires that I clearly stated that I did not want. Yes the steel threading was showing, but I planned to replace them. First, I was told that the costs would be between $800-$1000. I was then told an estimate of a little over $1100. When I objected, I was then told we'd try to get the cost under $1000. What was promised to me, was not given.
Bob C. from Bob Crowe Auto Services responded on 03/12/2015

Wow, the way this review was written, it seems as though we charged $1000.00 for just simple tires. However, the situation on how the vehicle came in; ABS light on, front end issues, and tire wear problems, we explained and showed to the customer what needed to be done. What was done to correct the issues are as followed: For the ABS light on, the wrong axle was installed on the left front by someone else. The left front spindle was bent and needed to be replaced. The ABS sensor on the left rear tire was hanging because of a rotted mounting bolt that needed to be drilled and re-attached. An alignment was performed on the vehicle. Both front rims were bent and steel cords were hanging out of tires. Two used tires were put onto the vehicle and the bent wheels moved to the rear of the vehicle along with applying new wiper blades to the vehicle as well. All this work was done with the approval of the customer, except for the two used tires, which were put on due to safety so we could road test the vehicle. All of this work was done for a total of $989.69, that is also including tax. The tire cost was only 20.00/tire. I don't know why the customer would be so upset about trust issues, when we clearly kept under the customers budget of $1000.00.

TP
Tim P.
10/25/2014 Category: Service
Tim said he found other places that have lower prices and would not recommend them for this reason

BG
Brenda G.
Johnson City, NY
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said that they do really good work.

NT
NICK/KANNA T.
10/10/2019
Bob Crowe Makes This Place Great!
Bob Crowe and his excellent staff did a great job fixing up my 2010 Ford Escape. It had some serious engine trouble. Now it is running as smooth as a cucumber. Bob and Joe are simply expert at what they do. They know vehicles inside and out. In addition, the repair was very affordable. On top, it was done with the ultimate professionalism and courtesy. Bob, his daughter Katie, and Joe always put a smile on my face everytime I step into the office building. Bob has been my personal auto mechanic for at least eight years. I would never even consider going anywhere else for my automobile needs. I give Bob Crowe my highest recommendation to anyone searching for an honest, expert, affordable and personable vehicle mechanic in Binghamton,NY.

Joyce K.
Subaru Legacy
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the business got her in quickly, they were very informative, very honest and she was very happy with the service.

CHRISTINE S.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/03/2019
Excellent service every time!

Dave S.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Dave said this business is phenomenal and awesome.

SA
SARA A.
09/25/2019
Great and quick service with a fair price

BL
BOB L.
Windsor, NY
09/16/2019
Great Service.
I've been bringing my vehicles to Bob Crowe for more then 15 years. They are always dependable, honest and a pleasure to deal with. Their mechanics are experienced and very thorough.

DK
Daniel K.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Volkswagen Atlas
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the facility is conveniently located and the staff is very nice.

FW
FRANK W.
Buick LeSabre
09/12/2019
Great friendly service at a reasonable price
They treat me more like an old friend than just a customer. They bend over backwards to make sure you are taken care of. They don't do any work that you car doesn't need. I dropped a car of once for new CV joints. Bob called me later to say that I only needed one not two. You never have to worry about being over charged or paying for work that not needed.

TP
TERRI P.
Chenango Forks, NY
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/11/2019
great people
family run business ~ friendly, efficient service done right.

CK
Cody K.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the business is efficient and they do everything the vehicle needs. The people there are friendly.

NT
NICK/KANNA T.
08/23/2019
Bob Crowe Makes This Place Great!
Bob Crowe has been my personal mechanic now over seven years. I trust him to take care of all my vehicles. He remains the best in town. His crew is fantastic. His daughter is particularly exceptional as she is just as warm and customer friendly as her father, Bob. I never worry about my vehicles as I know they are in excellent hands with Bob Crowe.

GF
Geraldine F.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Geraldine said the business was very responsive and did it in a quick manner. They were professional, pleasant and incredibly honest. They did what they could to get her back on the road. The issue had to be taken care of by the dealer. She absolutely would recommend them to others if she lived in the area.

JESSICA M.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/16/2019
Thorough and trustworthy
Always comprehensive and fast service. Friendly staff. Never feel like I'm being ripped off. Won't take my car anywhere else!

EO
EDWARD O.
Notre Dame, IN
08/10/2019
Personalized attention to my vehicle and understanding my questions
When I explained my concerns, they were answered comprehensively and accurately. I was treated with the utmost professional attention and a delightful family sense of good humor.

08/09/2019
Great work
Great work done in a very timely manner.