RANDY / NANCY H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2019
Bob Crowe service exceeds expectations
Bob Crowe’s service is the best! They care about making sure things are right and affordable. They never try to over sell you on repairs. The employee all friendly and willing to understand any issues with your vehicle. They treat everybody with respect.

YG
Yang G.
New York
Nissan Xterra
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Yang said they did a pretty good job but ever since they did the alignment, the vehicle has been pulling to the right. They said that was okay.

Donavan L.
03/11/2015
Trust Issues
I like the mechanics at Bob Crowe's. But I also like the mechanics everywhere. However it seems that they're always utilizing their knowledge to reap as much money as they can off of the customer despite the constant protests to do exactly the opposite. In this case, I was given tires that I clearly stated that I did not want. Yes the steel threading was showing, but I planned to replace them. First, I was told that the costs would be between $800-$1000. I was then told an estimate of a little over $1100. When I objected, I was then told we'd try to get the cost under $1000. What was promised to me, was not given.
Bob C. from Bob Crowe Auto Services responded on 03/12/2015

Wow, the way this review was written, it seems as though we charged $1000.00 for just simple tires. However, the situation on how the vehicle came in; ABS light on, front end issues, and tire wear problems, we explained and showed to the customer what needed to be done. What was done to correct the issues are as followed: For the ABS light on, the wrong axle was installed on the left front by someone else. The left front spindle was bent and needed to be replaced. The ABS sensor on the left rear tire was hanging because of a rotted mounting bolt that needed to be drilled and re-attached. An alignment was performed on the vehicle. Both front rims were bent and steel cords were hanging out of tires. Two used tires were put onto the vehicle and the bent wheels moved to the rear of the vehicle along with applying new wiper blades to the vehicle as well. All this work was done with the approval of the customer, except for the two used tires, which were put on due to safety so we could road test the vehicle. All of this work was done for a total of $989.69, that is also including tax. The tire cost was only 20.00/tire. I don't know why the customer would be so upset about trust issues, when we clearly kept under the customers budget of $1000.00.

TP
Tim P.
New York
10/25/2014 Category: Service
Tim said he found other places that have lower prices and would not recommend them for this reason

Whitney Point, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/13/2020
Dependable, reliable, trustworthy
We have had Bob Crowe for over 20 years. Honest and trustworthy.

RON / FRAN S.
Port Crane, NY
Mercury Marauder
03/13/2020
Fixed after Years
I finally have quick heat in the car. It had heat before, but not efficiently. THANK YOU.

Bernie S.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Bernie said they are terrific people to work with.

EJ
ED / LINDA J.
Chenango Forks, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/11/2020
Vehicle inspection
Vehicle inspection: Made an appointment to have my girlfriends and was done in half an hour, professionally And thorough. Have used my grow room more than 20 years with complete satisfaction

DAVE /LAURA R.
Nissan Sentra
03/06/2020
allignment done right
After some suspension part replacement we needed an allignment, so of course it goes to Joe as I don't have my own allignment machine. Appointment right on schedule, no problem. Now our car is happy again! As for below, I always send my non-wrenching friends to Bob Crowe cause they get things done correctly.

GW
Gary W.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he never ran into any problem with this place, and they did what they had to do.

KK
Kevin K.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said he has been going to this business for years.

DIANA C.
Harpursville, NY
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/28/2020
Caring Attitude
Discussed what would be need in the future. No current problems but will need before next winter.

Chantal B.
02/27/2020
Inspection and oil change
We have been using Bob Crowe Auto for several years. When I thought my battery was due for a change I knew I could trust the staff to check the battery before charging me for a new one. Katie called to let me know the battery was checked and still has life left. Money saved and another happy customer!

Jay M.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Jay said they did an excellent job and he was very pleased. He appreciated that they also checked over the whole vehicle, and he will be going back.

BF
BILL F.
Vestal, NY
02/25/2020
Great customer service!!!!
Katie was very helpful and the service is great.