Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 2.2380962/5Overall Rating 2.2380962/5rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962
Overall Rating 2.1904762/5Overall Rating 2.1904762/5rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762

Lisa S.
Pleasant Garden, NC
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service
Courteous staff! Prompt and professional service!

Sarah M.
Sophia, NC
Great!
Always receive great service from Hyundai. Timely, efficient, friendly.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the review. We truly appreiate your business!

John B.
Martinsville, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Repairs
Explained nature of work and construction of materials used!

TD
Tommy D.
Warranty Service
Took vehicle in for first service and they checked it out and changed the oil, and had vehicle ready to go in a very reasonable amount of time. Waiting area was very comfortable and staff was very helpful.

Daniel C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
I'm not sure what you are looking for here.
I've covered my concerns in the previous survey. As for my recommendation, it's 50/50.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks so much for the review and feedback. I will forward this to Hyundai Corporate Headquarters for evaluation and a possible resolution? I truly understand your frustration with the design and engineering. We truly appreciate your business!

AC
Alan C.
Walnut Cove, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
Oil change.
The service was on time and i was on my way in no time.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Very friendly .
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/21/2018

Lori M.
Browns Summit, NC
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and staff!
Car was finished in just a few hours. Great communication!
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/19/2018

Thanks so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty as a customer.

Terry M.
Stokesdale, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Took Sante Fe for recalls. Ty Williams was very courteous and helpful. Went above and beyond to check out some other concerns. Just bought the car used. Plan to make this our go to service department. Thanks Ty.

LP
Liza P.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Good experience at Capital
Not only did I have a good experience buying a Hyundai, I also had a good experience with my first oil change. Bob Cooley sold me my Elantra, and the made the whole process smooth. As for my first oil change, I was greeted right away by David. Once it was done, David came to find me. Thank you all!
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/17/2018

Hickory, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Work!
Very responsive and the work was completed perfectly.

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
mechanic, repair
I am weary of reviews and questionnaires. You all know you do a good job with people communications and with repairs. Please don't send me any more. If I have a comment, I will give it; otherwise, keep on doing your best.

JRStrope
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/15/2018

Thanks so much for the review and feedback. We truly appreciate your business!

GJ
Georgia J.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
The people
The guy that sold me my car. And the guy that fix my car I was able to talk to every time I call . even though I had to have my clam # he never talk to me as if I was just a number . never rush me as if he had to get back to work. Was a big plus to me .even though my car was ready on time I stop worrying about .he said he would call and he did .he did all the paper work an everything. All I had to is show up an pick my car up. O yell pay. Thank you Lee Whitney. He work in collision

KD
Kim D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/13/2018 Category: Service
The Absolute Best Service
They have the BEST Service Department I've ever seen
Ty and David take great care of me and are always ready to help.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/14/2018

Langston S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great car care
Did a great job!
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business!Dale Ozment

TJ
Talmage J.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice helpful people who are friendly and efficient.
Great place to have work done. Mr. Fuller is the best.

Thanks so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business!Dale Ozment

ES
Eric S.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Battery replacement for my 2015 Hyundai Sonata
After a misunderstanding involving Hyundai's 24/7 Roadside Assistance was resolved, the rest of the experience was handled with professionalism and quality.

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.Dale Ozment

Brittney S.
Selma, AL
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Good
The staff member that assisted me was nice. Didn’t have to wait long for my oil change which I was happy about.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/06/2018

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business.

05/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly Service
I was having issues with my 2017 Santa Fe on a Sunday, and the ease of booking an appointment online for the next morning was amazing. Dennis listened to my concerns and took care of everything that I needed in just a few hours.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/03/2018

Thanks so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business.

Ramy B.
Burlington, NC
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Always service with smile and respect
I am always appreciated as a customer there and they are always meeting you with a smile. Now granted this is just an oil change so I Haven't dealt with them on any heavy item but I am sure it will be ok.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 05/02/2018

Thnaks so much for the review and being a loyal customer. We truly appreciate your business!