Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 2.2380962/5Overall Rating 2.2380962/5rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962
Overall Rating 2.1904762/5Overall Rating 2.1904762/5rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762

Diana H.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Getting the message out
I was unaware of the recall on Hyundai thermostats when my dashboard
Light not on and I took my car to Capitol Hyundai. They replaced the part
Rapidly and were very pleasant, as usual. But I would have appreciated a call or a
Letter about the recall because I do not have WiFi in my house. Diana Henry
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks so much for the review and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Craig C.
Pinnacle, NC
11/15/2018 Category: Service
David Fuller service manager
I would like to thank David for promptly overnighting a key fob we left at the dealership. He also provided information about an issue we had with our car making an unusual noise.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback, and value your business.

James H.
Belews Creek, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Recall/ inspection of plunger that may have burrs on it during the manufacturing process. these burrs may cause leakage and therefor needed to be replaced.
The replacement went smoothly in less that 3 hours.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/14/2018

Jeffrey B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business.

Alan S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
They’re both special
My Genesis is a special vehicle and I will always seek the best service possible when necessary. Capital Hyundai provides that level of professional care that ‘we’ expect
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I trust Capital Hyundai personnel
I like doing business with Capital Hyundai. I am, however, VERY disappointed that you have discontinued the Rewards program. I was preparing to print my reward coupon for my very FIRST reward--and learn that the program is going away! I called the Rewards number and they did say that they are considering doing something else for folks who were holding many points. They said they sent an email to let people know about program ending, but I did not get it. I could not locate it in my span or junk mail, either. I had about $80 worth of credit that I never got to use. Very disappointing!!

Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent service experience. While Hyundai has discontinued the rewards program, Capital Hyundai will be happy to credit your rewards towards future service. We appreciate your business.

LT
Latrilya T.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I always come here

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital HYundai.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
The service is speedy.

LK
Lewis K.
Truth Or Consequences, NM
Courteous and professional
I am pleased with overall service. Car drives great after alignment
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/10/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent service experience. We are happy to hear that the vehicle is performing well. We truly appreciate your business.

Richard G.
Your people
Excellent customer service and quality work
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/09/2018

Robert B.
Winston Salem, NC
Professional and Courteous
Friendly and courteous service with no hidden charges - just plain good service.

Scott H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very friendly staff
Everyone was very friendly. The service was prompt and quick. Minimal waiting time.

Thanks for completing the survey regarding your recent service experience. We value your feedback as it is very important to us. We appreciate your business.

PY
Paul Y.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
My visit
Nice place nice staff

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business.

DA
Doohwan A.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Everything good
Waiting time was short.
Workers was very kind.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business.

2008 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
I've had better experiences in the past.
Eh.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the feedback and review. We appreciate your business.

PM
Paul M.
Pfafftown, NC
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Easy appointment, timely service
Easy on line appointment. Courteous and professional service. Timely service completion.

Thanks for the review and feedback. We truly appreciate your business.

Ronald B.
Raleigh, NC
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick, professional service and communication.
Upgrades need to be made to the customer waiting area, Area is very unappealing, perhaps providing water or an additional restroom for customers can be considered. Lots of employee noise (loud talking, joking) filters into the waiting area.

Thanks for the feedback. We will share this with our staff. Upogrades to the facility are in the plans. We appreciate your business.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Visit
I always get great service

RD
Ronald D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The people and the service.
I only needed a state inspection at this time. I had an appointment and my vehicle was taken for this service on time and the wait time to have it done was awesome. Always great service.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks so much for the review and feedback. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, tire rotation, and inspection in under an hour.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 10/29/2018