Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 2.2380962/5Overall Rating 2.2380962/5rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962
Overall Rating 2.1904762/5Overall Rating 2.1904762/5rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762

SJ
Shirley J.
2006 Hyundai Azera
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Good and Friendly Staff
I'm always taken at the time they say I am to have service. I am kept up with progress on doing whatever service work is being done and the service dept. staff are friendly. They treat you right.

PO
I have received consistently good service from Capitol. Hyundai

Kevin B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Kevin Bekolo's experience
The level of professionalism and not trying to rip customers off. I appreciate the insight the employees have in keeping my baby running smooth for as long as possible. Thank you guys so much!!

AJ
Adam J.
Raleigh, NC
07/13/2018
Been getting the run around
Cancel a extended warranty in March and still getting the run around about canceling it.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/13/2018

I apologize for what is going on with your cancellation. Clearly, that should not have anything to do with your recent service experience. I will have our custoomer relations manager to contact you asap to try to resolve any issues that you are still experiencing.

Sandra W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Good
David was really great he did an excellent job at getting my repair approved thank you very much

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.

AC
Angelo C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service satisfaction
every time I come my service man David always provide good customer service he is always friendly , he makes sure that I am taking care of asking if i need anything during my visit , the service guys were done with my car in a timely manner and was completely satisfied thanks to everyone.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to give a review. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.
Respectfully,

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Not so sure
This is the second visit in recent months and both times they recommended a cabin and air filter in addition to the repairs that I was requesting. I replaced them with my first visit, so a second recommendation felt like they were just looking for ways to see if I would agree to spend on additional items. I guess it just makes me wonder about trustworthiness and if I should just find a local repairman.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide a honest 5 star rated service. It will never be our intention to recommend a service or repair that is not needed. I apologize for your recent experience. We appreciate your business.

John G.
Reidsville, NC
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Pleasantly Surprised
I was pleasantly surprised by by the servicing of our Hyundai. The servicing was very thorough and was done in less than an hour. I had an appointment for 8:00 am and assumed I would be wasting my entire morning. The personnel were friendly and professional.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to give a review. We truly appreciate your business.

EG
Eleanor G.
2008 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai but resolving problems under extended warranty sucks
My 2008 Hyundai Accent is great. Love the vehicle. But, I've had a problem for the past 8 years with the window electronics that has really soured me on Capital Hyundai. Their own service history proves i've brought the vehicle in more than a dozen times with the same complaint; however, they put me through all types of hoops before they finally agreed to fix the problem as "a one time courtesy service." What am I supposed to do over the next few weeks if this problem should occur again. Definitely feel I've been screwed on this deal.

We strive to provide a 5 Star service to all of our customers. I apologize that it took so long for Hyundai to make a decision on your repair. I will address this to prevent it from happening in the future. We appreciate your business.

Phone call
Fixed my car but promised one day, done another didn't call my to communicate to me.

I apologize for your recent service experience. We strive to provide a 5 Star service. I will continue to coach my staff to prevent this from happening in the future. We appreciate your business.

CL
Carol L.
Treated fairly plus
David listened to my issue and treated me fairly. He also went above and beyond by not charging me for things that I would have expected to pay for. He made my bad day (had a flat tire)better. So thank you David.

Thanks for the review. We truly appreciate your business!

Debbie W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/05/2018 Category: Service
friendly, and prompt. waiting time is reasonable.
friendly and prompt. Waiting time is reasonable.
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback, we value every review we recieve, and pay close attention to each one to make each experience better then the last.

AV
Antonio V.
Asheboro, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ty Williams is awesome
I love working with ty Williams he is great and a very great tech thanks team
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out to the time to give us your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Capital!

Great
Did great
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/05/2018

We are so pleased that you had a pleasant experience here at Capital and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer here with us, we look forward to seeing you next time.

Employees
Wonderful place, wonderful people.
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/05/2018

We truly are grateful for you taking out the time to give your feedback, as it helps us ensure each service experience is truly exceptional.

John H.
John
Good and timely work
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback it is greatly appreciated, we use all feedback to ensure experiences with us are better each and every visit.

TH
Takima H.
Everyone was professional.
My appointment was at 1 and my car was serviced at 1. The waiting area was clean and everyone was courteous.
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/05/2018

We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much, we look forward to seeing you on your next service.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service was ok
It's ok just wish my car would have been like I like upon arrival

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback.

NB
Nicholas B.
Summerfield, NC
Nice staff
Everyone was friendly and helpful and answered my questions respectfully. Good people at this place!
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/05/2018

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit!

SY
Shemuel Y.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Courteous and competent staff
The staff was attentive and answered all of our questions.
Ashley M. from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we will continue to do all we can to keep every experience pleasant.