Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.2380962/5Overall Rating 2.2380962/5rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962rating 2.2380962
Overall Rating 2.1904762/5Overall Rating 2.1904762/5rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762rating 2.1904762

09/21/2018 Category: Service
I visited this week to have transmission services done on my vehicle. Once I had given the guys my keys I received a text felling me that if I needed anything to reply to the text and that I would get updates on my car. I believe this is great for updating the customer instead of us having to call and hope to reach someone. I also received my amount via text because I asked for it so it really helped me go ahead and have the correct amount of $$ in hand to give for the services. Customer service was great as well very friendly and every associate spoke to me in a nice manner which I greatly appreciate considering how not everyone is a morning person.

Service on Vehicle
The next time I bring my vehicle in for service, I will better communicate the problem to them. Maybe have them drive the car so they will understand the problem. The service Manager was
great to take me in with out an appt. The next time, I will make one.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Jeffrey F.
Summerfield, NC
Contact
Easy to reach.

Graham, NC
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Fantastic Service
They have helped me out with all the issues that I’ve had with my car.
Great customer service, very friendly, and they get the job done right

Thanks for the review and feedback. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

James H.
Belews Creek, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Customer Satifaction
15000 mile oil change check up was completed in timely manner and the recall information was explained.

Darlene W.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I didn't have to wait upon arriving, I was taken right away, the representative was was pleasant, advise of what the cost would be and for the type of service, it would take a couple of hours. I was truly prepared and was satisfied that to know the service was complete by professionals. Thank You
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks for the review. We strive to provide a 5 star level of service to all clients. We look forward to continue servicing your vehicle in the future. We appreciate your business.

Gibsonville, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, professional, & efficient
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/18/2018

KD
Kevin D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Proximity to the main street.
Good experience overall.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the feedback. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn a 5 Star level of service. We appreciate your business.

Donna D.
Gibsonville, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Money Hungry
Do not take your car here! They will tell you that you needs things that you do not need. They don't look out for you and what is needed, they want their $. I paid $170 for labor and it was not even an hour. Plus added shop charges that could not be explained. Over $300 for maintenance visit.

I apologize for your recent service experience. It is not our intentions to recommend anything that your vehicle doesn't require. I will have our customer relations manager contact you for resolution.

KD
Kay D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Dante Fe
The service department and staff did an excellent job. David kept me informed about my concern wit my car.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/15/2018

Thanks very much for taking the time to provide a review and feedback. We truly appreciate your business.

PP
Pamela P.
Lexington, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick friendly expensive

Thanks for the review and feedback. While it was a lot of money spent, it is our due diligence to advise every client of what their vehicle is needed. We appreciate your business.

GG
Gala G.
Woodstock, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Was in Greensboro for family emergency. David Fuller was so nice and worked me in to get my oil changed. Thank you for great service.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks much for the review and kind words. We truly appreciate your business.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Repair
The courteous staff explained the process for repairing my mirror and provided me different options for repair. Enjoyed the service I received.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate your business.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Good peaple

Thanks for the review. We truly appreciate your business.

DF
Dennis F.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean and professional
The customer service area and waiting area was clean and the employees kind and condiderate
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for the review. We truly appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Good staff fast service
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/08/2018

EB
Eleanor B.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Repairs and service always satisfactory
I always get good service at Capital Hyundai!
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

TG
Tamara G.
Seagrove, NC
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.

David B.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
All Capital staff are nice and take the time to communicate with customers.
David always gives me good service and works me in with short notice. Enjoy doing business with him.
Have bought 5 vehicles from Bob Cooley. The Cooley man has always treated me well and I believe he is honest and sincere
and gives good service.
Over all staff is pleasant and in service to the public.

Do u guys think the 20 outback will have the turbo?
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/06/2018

Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai. I do think the 2020 Outback will have the turbo engine available?

Joshua D.
Pleasant Garden, NC
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience at Capital Hyundai,
I had an Oil change and tire rotation which cost $84.20,, which is a little High compared to other dealers in Greensboro.
but, Great People and atmosphere at that location, so I will go back in the future.

regards,
Josh
Clay B., SV from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing exceptional certified service in the future.

Clayton Bucci