Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 2.7777789/5Overall Rating 2.7777789/5rating 2.7777789rating 2.7777789rating 2.7777789
Overall Rating 2.1111148/5Overall Rating 2.1111148/5rating 2.1111148rating 2.1111148rating 2.1111148

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Staff are very quick and polite
Great team with excellent customer service
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and kind comments.

TH
Tracey H.
Randleman, NC
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
They found the problem. Got the part. They fixed it. Amanda was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/06/2019

Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Joel A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Capital Hyundai was professional and very efficient. They serviced me at my appointed time and I was finished within an hour. Amanda, my service advisor, was great. Highly recommend their service department.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/04/2019

Thanks for the review and comments regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business.

GG
Grace G.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Appointment time Excellent; waiting room Excellent; Coupon Excellent.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for thee review and comments. We appreciate your business.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
I’m over it
They continue to quote the wrong prices for servicing!

Thanks for the review and feedback. This situation will be addressed to prevent from happening in the future. We appreciate your business.

GG
Godfrey Hugh G.
High Point, NC
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.

David H.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Always good.
The service is always efficient, the staff are friendly and helpful, and I always feel good about having bought my car here.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/31/2019

Thanks for the review and comments regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate and value your business.

WB
Wendy B.
Tobaccoville, NC
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Trusting someone with my car
Thanks for being a great place
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/30/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and kind words regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business, and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Just wish they would have washed and vacuumed the car.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star rating, and we will be more than happy to wash and vacuum your vehicle at no charge. We appreciate your business.

Carol M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service.
I had requested the shuttle to ensure u got to work on time, but they were able to service my vehicle a few minutes early and I was able to drive my own vehicle to work. It was my first visit and it was a good experience

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent service experience. It is our intent to always value and respect our customers time. We appreciate your business.

Leo M.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Dale and the folks at Hyundai took exceptional care of me and my car. Its great to know customer satisfaction is their number one priority and they delivered! We love the Hyundai brand and the team at Capitol are excellent at keeping us coming back. Looking forward to my next service visit!

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

PF
Patricia F.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service staff are always friendly and helpful. My wait time was within the expected time frame.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks for the review and comments. We appreciate your business.

CJ
Cynthia J.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
I always get the best service! Everyone who works there is pleasant and respectful. Very pleasing atmosphere every time I am there!

Thanks for the review and comments regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Just in for service
In and out in a short time
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.

John K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and excellent service
Friendly people and excellent top my list. I was greeted with a smile in my oil changed very quickly in reasonably. I recommend Capital Hyundai to everyone!
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you sir for taking the time to provide a review regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital!!

Browns Summit, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2019 Category: Service
The staff
As much as you hear “don’t take your car to the dealer for service “. I’m hear to tell you TO take your car to Capital. They are absolutely the best!!!! Great service, quick and just good people

Thanks for the review and kind comments. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

AC
Angelo C.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Thanks David it's always a pleasure to see you, thanks for the quick service you do such a great job.and thanks to the guys that do the physical part of the service..
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/24/2019

Thanks so much for the review and comments. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

08/23/2019 Category: Service
They don't know....
I have had my car for over 5 years. I have exclusively had all service done at the dealership. As you can imagine, my car is older, has more miles and things are starting to need work. Lately, when I get my car serviced and repairs are recommenced or necessary, when I ask what is wrong or how did it happen all I get is 'I don't know'. I am not trying to be a mechanic but I would like to be proactive in taking care of my car and keeping it in the best condition. There is only so much 'I don't know' but it'll cost $600 to fix...'I don't know' but it'll be $750 to fix before I start to question the validity. That's like the doctor prescribing you medicine but says 'I don't know' what's wrong with you.

Thanks for the feedback.

GI
Gail I.
Graham, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Staff
The staff . I travel from Burlington to have my car serviced by Capital.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 08/23/2019

Thanks for the review regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

John F.