Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 2.5416675/5Overall Rating 2.5416675/5rating 2.5416675rating 2.5416675rating 2.5416675
Overall Rating 2.1666654/5Overall Rating 2.1666654/5rating 2.1666654rating 2.1666654rating 2.1666654

LO
Lawrence O.
In and out
In and out for my oil change and tire rotation is about 45 minutes!

PW
Parks W.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast, the bill was the exact amount quoted, and the staff friendly. I think David gave honest advice regarding adding fuel additives. They also changed the oil and rotated the tires. David texted before, during and after the appointment.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks for the review and feedback regarding your recent service experience. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

Not personable
The mechanics need to be more personable and inform customers of what is going on with their car. No one spoke to me throughout my entire visit about my concerns or anything.

Thanks for the review and feedback. We will share this criticism with our staff and build on it from there. We appreciate your business.

Brittney S.
Selma, AL
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Oil change and tire rotation was done in a timely manner. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for the review and feedback regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Easy, Quick and Friendly
While you may pay a bit more for an oil change/tire rotation at a dealership the experience was ideal. Everyone was friendly and I was back on the road quickly.

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and provide feedback regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your business.

Richard G.
Disappointing Experience
I bought a car, new, at Capital a Hyundai with the understanding that defects would be covered under the vehicle warranty. I feel tired should be covered under that warranty at least for the rating the tires are made for. 65,000 mile tires should last longer than 32,000 miles.

Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent service experience. We will be reaching out to you for resolution. We appreciate and value your business.

Respectfully,

Asheboro, NC
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Easy online appointment fast service
Over all great experience

Service and employees
I had a Good experience, customer service was good and waiting time was short. The issue with my car was fixed and no problems.

TO
Temitope O.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff are very quick and polite
satisfactory
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/18/2019

James H.
Kernersville, NC
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always an excellent experience
Every time I take my care to Capital Hyundai in Greensboro I know I'm in for a great experience. Everyone is friendly and professional, the dealership is very conveniently located, and the service is performed expertly and fast. In the past, issues have been noticed and repaired without me having to say anything and that's part of why I trust the service . David Fuller is amazing at getting things done and me out of there in a very short time.

I will gladly spread the word about my entire buying and service experience at Capital Hyundai Greensboro.

Thanks so much for the review and feedback. We greatly appreciate your business.

AJ
Amy J.
Hamptonville, NC
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Everyone was very friendly an service was completed quickly,
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/16/2019

Shante W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service!

Thomas M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
Five stars for ease of making appointment for service... comfortable waiting room... professional staff... mud matt

Four stars... my drivers side seat was left in wrong position (minor)
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your business.

Mary S.
Reidsville, NC
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Only dealer in area so good enough..I guess
Have patience. Bring your own sugars for coffee and any snacks other than coffee. Bring a cushion for worn out chairs

Thanks for the feedback. We are in the process of giving the dealership a major overall. We appreciate your business.

Jesus D.
Oak Ridge, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good as always
I will never get tired of say this: I LIKE HOW QUICK AND GOOD THIS DEALER SERVICE IS. Thanks for your friendliness

Thanks for the review and kind words. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

Darrell M.
Axton, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Another successful visit to Capital Hyundai
Very accommodating with little or no notice for oil changes and service.

Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Capital Hyundai.

James L.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good & prompt service.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/12/2019

02/10/2019 Category: Service
great team
made an appointment - all was done timely and easily - thank you !
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/11/2019

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Convenient polite people
Great polite helpful clesn

Joyce P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get appointments
On time service. Shuttle service when needed. Work is done correctly and sometimes without an appointment.
Dale O., Fixed Operations Director from Capital Hyundai of Greensboro responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent service experience. We appreciate your feedback, as well as your business.