Overall Rating 3.5882335/5Overall Rating 3.5882335/5Overall Rating 3.5882335/5rating 3.5882335rating 3.5882335
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service team

LF
Lea F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always good service
I have been having my Santa Fe serviced at the Rohrman Hyundai since 2015 when I purchased the car.
I have always had great service wouldn't have any other place service my vehicle!

Delphi, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The people are awesome that work there!
The people and service are fantastic.

efficient and thorough

Roachdale, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always get class A treatment here! From working me right in, service in a timely manner, down to knowing who I am. They work with me and are not pushy. Keep doing a great job!

Brian S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast and good
As always, Bob Rohrman Hyndai provide good, fast, and high quality service with friendly and knowledgeable personnel. Great job, guys!

GP
Geraldine P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
best family auto dealer
This dealership treats me like family.

CA
Cory A.
Williamsport, IN
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
All of the the staff were very professional and customer focused.

GT
Glenn T.
Indianapolis, IN
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good management of unexpected problem
Quickly got me a loaner when they found a break problem that prevented me from leaving in my car.

Suzette H.
quick curteous service
the staff here are very knowledgeable about there product and services and very warm they put you at ease while waiting to be served

Michael B.
Dayton, IN
Customer service
I was not feeling too well that day they gave me water and provides quick service on my vehicle

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick
Very freindly.

GP
Gordon P.
Lebanon, IN
oli change and alignment
they did a great job in a timely manner

Jordan S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great people and cars.

CY
Carol Y.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Ok bad communication
No one called me back to tell me why the exterior was not fixed!!
Eric S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I'm very sorry to hear the troubles you are having.  I would like to clarify this survey you received was only related to the service work that my service department completed for you trouble free.  The body work your concerned about is done off site and it controlled by the sales department.  When you picked up the vehicle I did speak to you and directed you to the sales staff about your exterior concerns.  Sounds like they did not follow through and I'm sorry.  I will be reaching out to them to see if we can get you handled.  My customer relations specialist has also reached out to discuss with you.  Furthermore I would like to send you a re score survey related only to the service work that was completed not the body work.  It would mean a lot to me.  Thank you again for your time.

BRHY.SERVICEMGR@ROHRMAN.COM
Eric S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Just wanted to touch base with you.  Terry and myself haven't heard back from you and wanted to see if there is anything more we can do.  Please also review your email as their is a new survey waiting for you.  Thank you again for your time.

TC
Timothy C.
Monticello, IN
11/03/2018 Category: Service
service
Nice waiting room nice people

Thank you for taking the time to share with us!  Glad everything went well.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Must communicate better
Staff is great, but needs to give a better heads up on warranty costs.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I'm sorry that there seems to be a bit of confusion and would like to explain.  After reviewing your repair order the warranty concern you had with the transmission temp sensor I can see the confusion.  When we proceeded with this repair the transmission fluid needs to be removed.  The warranty repair only covers the failed part and the install.  Due to time and miles on your fluid my advisor had suggested when completing this warranty repair it would be best to install new fluid instead of using the old fluid (which would save you money since we are already in the area).  Which the new fluid would not covered under warranty.  By no means was it required to use new and I'm sorry if there was confusion on this.  If you have further questions please give me a call.  Thank you again for your time.

Jeffrey B.
Crawfordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
They are great with identifying our concerns and responding with solutions.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.  Happy to hear we got you all taken care of.  Thank you again for the wonderful comments the 5 star review, means a lot to us here!

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Good but not as good as usual
Usually we have zero complaints about this service. This time, however, service dept did not notify us when our part came in, so weekend went by before the repair could actually be made. This is out of character for this dept so we’ll continue to use them.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.  I'm very sorry David that we missed the mark with your repair.  The normal process is my parts department will receive the part from Hyundai and then contact the customer.  Once contact is made then the call gets transfered up to service to get you scheduled in.  Clearly there was a break in our process and I'm sorry for that, always room for improvement.  We will continue to be here for you and your vehicle.