Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Rensselaer, IN
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Serivce

Rensselaer, IN
2014 Hyundai Azera
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Staff and Asst.Mgr Gagnon doing an excellent job. Quick service.

TC
Tracey C.
Crawfordsville, IN
2021 Hyundai Kona
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Quick and reliable
Easy to schedule on the app and staff was very nice.
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us valuable feedback as it helps us improve.  We have had many presonnel challenges during this pandemic and we are in the process of adding personnel so we can get back to performing courtesy washes.

Richard M.
Bainbridge, IN
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Please please please go somewhere else!
This dealership has absolutely no follow through. They have turnover like crazy so nobody knows what your talking about so you have to constantly start over. They don't care about their customers after they made the sale

DJ
Diana J.
Bringhurst, IN
01/27/2021
My Veloster
I took my car in for a miss in the engine. After $952. I picked the car up and they told me it also had a transmission problem and it was going to be another $6500 to fix. I told them I had not had a transmission problem. I took it in for the miss. I took it a few blocks from the dealership and it was doing the same as it was when I took the car in to them, so I took it back. They said they would check it out but the transmission caused this. I know a transmission does NOT cause a car to miss. I called the eco of Hyundai and they said they would not help me with expenses. I picked up my car today and I will NEVER do business with Rhorman's again. I've had enough
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Hello Ms Jackson, I completely understand your situation that you cannot affoord to complete the repairs required on your vehicle.  But just to clairify, you brought your vehicle in with a rough idle and you indicated that your mechanic replaced the spark plugs for the same issue but it didnt really fix it.  Our technician notes "VEHICLE CAME IN WITH ROUGH IDLE, SMOOTHED OUT WITH LOAD BUT WOULD NOT GO PAST 3500 RPM. BROUGHT BACK INTO SHOP AND TESTED AIR FLOW FROM EXHAUST PIPE AND CAR WAS NOT MOVING ANY AIR, FOUND CATALYST CLOGGED".  Being your vehicle was out of warranty we reached out to Hyundai on your behalf, and we were able to get Hyundai to pay for the cost of the Catalyst saving you $1500.00.  Once replaced our technician was able to properly conduct a test drive and found the transmission shifting issue.  The technician further diagnosed the transmission shift at no cost and found the dual clutch and fly wheel worn or broken and needed to be replaced to fully repair your vehicle.  This is not something we caused on the test drives we conducted and probaly not something you noticed due to the catalyst being clogged.  We attepted to accomodate you in everyway possible.  We deeply empathisize with your situation and wish you the best of luck.

Bob Rohrman Hyundia Team

Curtis M.
Logansport, IN
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Excellent job
Called in the morning for an appointment, dropped off at noon and picked up before closing. Drivability issue was repaired promptly, correctly and courteously!
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the specific words and great review.  We always appreciate feedback as it helps us maintain and improve experiences.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Review
👍🏻
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

We apprecaite you choosing us for your vehicle service needs!  We look forward to your future visits to the Rohrman family of dealerhships.

Latonya M.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Quality service
Service dept was excellent
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you!  We wish you safe travels and a healthy 2021.

GO
Gerald O.
Monticello, IN
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2021 Category: Service
scheduled service
work performed on time, friendly staff
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle service needs!

Peru, IN
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Answered all questions and provided great service.
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

We apprecaite you taking the time to rate us!  We wish you a healthy 2021.

Kathleen C.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Resolved nothing
You emailed me like you fix or resolved my issue but you literally did nothing but email me saying you took care of it. I will not redo my score until MY issue is resolved the right way.

12/16/2020 Category: Service
Ridiculous high prices
Went there for my free oil change and they said they were doing a free courtesy check so I told them I was aware of the issue with my left front tire and I was planning on looking in to it and they took it upon them selves to take a look at it during the courtesy check and took upon themselves to charge me for it, $65.90. I told them I never confirmed that service to be done and they never told me anything about a charge and normally they always tell you in advance how much every service is going to be and ask you if you’d like that service to be done but no sadly that siding happen in my case. After talking to the front desk lady, she went and spoke with management Im guessing but I never got to speak to them myself and she said the best they could do was take half off and I had to pay the rest. So I don’t care too much for the way it was handled or how the service was done without me knowing.
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

We understand that your time and money is important and we try and provide value in the services and repairs we do on you vehicle.  All repairs are conducted by our manufacture trained and certifeid technicians with original equipment parts from Hyundai.  As we know that there are cheaper alterantives in parts and uncertified labor our #1 responsibility is to ensure your vehicle is safe and reliable for your fmialies transportaion needs.  We hope to continue to see you for your courtsey oil change services in the future.

12/11/2020 Category: Service
Good service overall!
People are very nice - it is COVID time and every one is stressed and rushed. Although the rating was not 5 this time - I do feel that staff did best under the difficult circumstances.
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words!  We hope we can earn 5 stars during your next visit with us.  We hope you have safe and joyful holiday.

Attica, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Perfect for need.
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, its really appreciated!

(317) 293-8060
ken_cox@rayskillman.net

James M.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I don't know what part failed or why. No explanation. Too long to wait for parts. No loaner vehicles available.
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/22/2020

Thank you for providing us feedback as it helps us improve.  We apologize for our shortfalls during your recent visit.  We have had manning issues during this trying time and are in the process of adding key personnel and addressing processes to improve your service experience in the future.  We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Service & Parts Manager
Ken.cox@rohrman.com

John W.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
the way it is run
on top of things
KEN L C., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for rating us!  We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle service needs.

ken.cox@rohrman.com