Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5rating 3.8571414rating 3.8571414
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

Jerry G.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall , done my time , freindly
Did the recall , checked the car , safety check , found that rear wheels were out of alignment . Was done in a short time . Ever had a car that had rear without a solid axle , explained why they needed aligned .

RV
Robert V.
Crawfordsville, IN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2019 Category: Service
friendly, on time, answer any questions
Staff great especially in service. Get you in and out in timely manner. Helpful Would recommend

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Better
Improved service experience

GT
Glenn T.
Indianapolis, IN
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Efficient quality service
Prompt complete service as described and desired.

KR
Karen R.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service. Car also washed.

Brian S.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and good
As always, the Rohrman team provides fast, knowledgeable, and courteous service. Great job, guys. Thank you!

Marlene H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Treated respectively
Was taken care of in a timely manner.
ERIC T S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Glad everything went well for you and we got you back on the road.  Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review, really means alot to us.

Ronald H.
2008 Hyundai Accent
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Received good service as usual. Scheduled work was completed in a timely manner.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our survey.  Thank you for all your kinda words and 5 star review.  Really means alot to us here!  Take care!

reliable and decent
Original statement from first review: this dealership for hyundai is reliable and decent. its layout is a bit different, but the service department was quite helpful.

Updated statement for second review:
This is a re-score as my original 3 stars I interpret as meeting expectations. After learning more about this nebulous process, three stars is failing. Hyundai needs to re-evaluate their process as this is misleading to customers and requires me to take time to explain myself and re-score on this platform as well as additional communications with the dealership.

If this "tool" is being utilized as an incentive/compensation factor, this is a poor channel/medium to do so. Hyundai needs to re-evaluate their process as this is cumbersome for its customers.

I will continue to visit as my first resource this dealership when I am in town as they do quality work where I experience no issues after service.

reliable and decent

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I'm glad as far as the servicing of your vehicle everything went well.  I'm very sorry to hear the issues while checking out at the cashier's office.  I will be discussing this matter with my cashier's to get a better understanding.  I'm upset that it seems this was the reason for your 3 star review.  In Hyundai's eyes a 3 star review is a complete failure on our part and alerts are sent out.  I would love the opportunity to make this better...is there anything I could do?  Please reply to this message for a further discussion as I would love the opportunity to send you a re-score.

TP
Timothy P.
Russiaville, IN
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service at the right price
It took longer than expected to service my vehicle, so they reduced my service cost!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I'm glad we got your vehicle back on the road.  Once again I'm sorry for the delays, we really try to respect everyone's time, just sometimes things don't work out in our favor.  As a juster I'm glad we were able to adjust for your time.  Again, thank you for the 5 star review, really means alot!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Easy schedule
Eric is wonderful to deal with.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  First off thank you for the kind words, I'm glad all said and done your vehicle is back on the road.

That being said, I'm sorry for the delays and troubles getting your vehicle completed.  I'm sorry at the beginning we didn't have very clear answers and a clear time line for you.  Due to the requests and efforts from Hyundai engineers and my techs there was alot of back and fourth.  I had 18 conversations back and forth with the Hyundai team as they made different requests and inspection data they wanted in those 5 weeks.  Then we had delays getting the correct part here.  What I might not of made very clear before was due to this condition the vehicle was not in a driveable state.  Once we got to the bottom of your blue tooth issues the problem was caused by the after market installer of your sunroof.  The extra week 1/2 delay was due to the fact that company had to come pickup for vehicle and take it back to their shop for their warranty repair.  This could not of been done until we got your vehicle drivable again.  Trust me when I say these delays didn't work out for us either.  My tech did not get paid for all the back and forth with Hyundai, only the final part install.  He did not get paid for any of the diagnostics work finding your mic problems just to send it off for someone else to fix.  So I understand your concerns as we feel them as well, just a bummer that those delays, resulted in your 3 star review.  Hyundai considers a 3 star a complete failure on our part for your overall service and alerts are sent out.  I would love the opportunity to make this better so I could send you a re-score survey at some point.  Your more than welcome to reply to this message.  I will reach out to you to see if there is any more I could do.

Thank you again for your understanding and your time,

Lebanon, IN
03/03/2019 Category: Service
30000 mile service
got it done in a timley manner

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I'm glad everything went well for you.  Thank you again for your kind words and the 5 star review, means alot to us!

TR
Tina R.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Dropped off vehicle was easy for service work!
I dropped off my 2012 Sonata at the Rohrman Hyundai Service Dept. to have the oil changed and they performed a recall repair as well. I returned later in the day to pick up my car. As far as I know, they did the recall repair that was required and the oil was changed. I went outside to find my car which was parked towards the back of the service garage area. You would think that they would have parked my car close to the front.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I'm happy to hear the servicing went well for you.  As for not fully knowing if everything went well, I'm sorry we weren't able to review your paperwork with you.  If there was any further concerns we would of made further contact with you.  As for the parking, I'm sorry that we didn't get it up closer to the front door area.  Parking can be challenging at times around here, but I'm sorry we didn't get it closer, it was not our intent to make you have to hunt down your vehicle.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, really means alot to us.

Charles W.
Logansport, IN
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Everytime I'm in the dealership it just a total great experience and very friendly.

Brian B.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with work on last service
Bob Rohrman Hyundai did a great job of servicing my vehicle and were very friendly throughout my time there.

Joe W.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Rohrman Hyundai always provides good service and the oil changes are free.
It was a pleasure to visit with Ryan, the General Manager of the facility.
Service personnel are knowledgeable and pleasant.

Joe M. Wilkerson

Thomas B.
Delphi, IN
Great mechanics
I had occasion to ask a mechanic an unusual question and he was happy to go out of his way to clarify my query. The service was fast and a clean car was a great bonus.

Michael S.
Brookston, IN
Courtesy
Everybody I came in contact with was very courteous and made sure I was very satisfied

KH
Excellent as always
Fast, friendly service!

Joanna G.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
I couldn’t be happier with this dealership! They are very helpful and look out for their customers!