Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5rating 3.9090882rating 3.9090882
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

06/21/2019 Category: Service
I had my check engine light come on and pulled in with no appointment. They got me in right away and answered all my questions.

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent, website says a car wash will be completed, it wasn’t.

Mike H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service center
Great service center. Friendly staff. I arrived with an appointment and was promptly served.

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Slowest tire change ever
I picked up a nail in my tire and no one else in the area could order it so I went to the dealership. It took a few days for them to order it which was expected. I left the wheel there with the service department so that when the tire came in all they had to do would be to mount the wheel. It took over an hour to change a tire that was installed and balanced.
ERIC T S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I first would like to say I'm sorry for not respecting your time.  I have reviewed all the information trying to figure out what happen.  There was a miscommunication error on our behalf with the technician getting the wheel/tire mounted and balanced before your appointment.  I wasn't aware of the concerns at the time of your visit and that is the result in the delays.  Once again I'm very sorry for this mix up causing you to stay here longer than you should of.  The other delay to your visit was getting the vehicle through our wash bay.  Since we don't have a car wash here and do hand washes on vehicles which can cause delays getting vehicle's pulled up for delivery at times.  I would like to make this up to you if your willing to give us a second chance.  Please reach out when you get a chance to further discuss.

Eric Scott
Service & Parts Manager
Bob Rohrman Hyundai-Genesis
765-448-1502
BRHY.SERVICEMGR@ROHRMAN.COM

Rossville, IN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service is good, however, I think dealership services, in general, are overpriced.

Joe W.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, nice people

Katherine M.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I'm always happy at Bob Rohrman Hyundai.
Clean. Friendly. Efficient. Above all - honest.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile check went well
Service staff friendly and efficient

Rensselaer, IN
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/12/2019 Category: Service
appointments
quick service

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Trusted
Love coming here to get my car serviced. The guys know what they are doing and are very informative.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Eric and his team are amazing! Eric always finds time to address my concerns and offer all options possible.

Daniel P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/07/2019 Category: Service
great service and friendly associates
they always take care of me with fast service and always point out maintenance that really needs to be taken care of before it gets to be a problem. I appreciate that cause it could cause a much bigger bill than I would like to pay.

Shari M.
Camden, IN
Collision shop
They did a great job on my vehicle. Thank you.

Lee M.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for your great service.

Sandy S.
Roachdale, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2019 Category: Service
As always, excellent service!
As always I received above and beyond service. With my job as a homecare nurse, it is difficult to schedule an exact time. I've also changed companies, which puts me further away from Bob Rohrman in Lafayette. Upon calling and asking if I could be squeezed in Eric said he would make it work for me. Came in and was promptly taken care of. Thank you for your continued care and excellent service!!
P.S. Discovered when I called on the unexpected and untimely passing of Terry. He was a great asset to your company and know he will be missed. I could always count in him as well for excellent service! RIP

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Eric was great!

RP
Rhonda P.
Always excellent friendly service
This is just a nice facility to take your vehicle for service. Great people. Great service. I have already recommended Rohrman Hyundai to a few friends.

Good place for service!
Good service!

KG
Kathleen G.
Kokomo, IN
Car maintenance
Very professional, always explain everything so you can understand it.

Alexa B.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Lisa
Clean space and helpful reps