2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2020 Category: Service
AMAZING STAFF!
The guys got us back on the road quick and with a smile!

Katya S.
Lucerne, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Needs major improvement
I’m just a dissatisfied customer still trying to get the work I paid for done correctly! 15days after drop off and no vehicle given to use while waiting for service to be done isn’t the best customer service!
Joe from the service department was amazing to work with and I hate having to state the repairs weren’t done in a timely manner and then my vehicle was returned still not complete. Joe, has tried to correct the error and I do greatly appreciate that! He was very apologetic and I do believe he was doing everything possible to keep the experience from ending poorly! I expected better and hope that when this is over to have my opinion changed for the positive!

WB
Wayne B.
10/06/2020
Title paperwork still missing from 5/11/20 purchase
My grandson purchased a car on 5/11/20. On 7/8/20, with title paperwork still missing, I spoke with Shawn Bedell, sales mgr., who advised Rohrman had sent everything to the IN DMV and the delay was with the DMV. But he advised the DMV had given 90 day extensions on paper plates because of their delays. On 8/10/20, with no title paperwork still, I called the dealership and was transferred to Brenda in the title dept. Now the story was that the paperwork had been lost by UPS, and the dealership was getting copies from the State of IL. I was advised to talk with Fabian Brooks. I called him. He was unavailable but the receptionist gave him a message to return my call. It is 10/6/20, still no title paperwork and he never returned my call. Now my question which story is correct about the title, or did they even have the title?

Monticello, IN
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2020 Category: Service
lacking in inventory and knowledgable staff, sales and service
the service department seems to be lacking in staff and disorganized

Boswell, IN
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Listened to what I asked for
Did what I asked for and followed my COVID requests

West Lafayette, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
good
goooood
YUSUF Z A., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, please let us know what we can do in the future to earn a 5 STAR!

2016 Hyundai Elantra

Crawfordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2020 Category: Service
staff
Cory was my sales guy... he couldn't have made me happier or gone more out of his way to help me. they are always courteous and helpful when i call in, and I love my Car, so far its great. I only had one problem and they jumped right in to help my issue.

Michael B.
Dayton, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Service with smile
Always polite and keep me informed during visit

Rensselaer, IN

Becky R.
Crawfordsville, IN
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area.
I’ve bought three sonatas from Rohrmans. Had all service done there and been happy. Current Sonata had an oil consumption issue but Rohrmans replaced engine at no cost to me. So I am still pretty happy with them

Peru, IN
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Very informative and polite
The staff was as informative as ever and they were very polite.
YUSUF Z A., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today Rick! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

West Lafayette, IN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Thank you for the great work!
YUSUF Z A., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Rick M.
Delphi, IN
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service department. Always friendly and courteous

08/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service department. Always friendly and courteous.
YUSUF Z A., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

BL
Brian L.
08/05/2020
Oil Drain Plug
Took my son's vehicle in for a temp gauge issue as well as noticing a few drops of oil on the driveway. Vehicle under warranty. After one hour, I was called and told the temp gauge was fixed with an update in the computer. I was told that the oil drain plug was loose, causing the oil leak. They then tried to sell me three additional services that totaled almost $300.00. I said no, as they were fairly simple projects I could do myself. When I returned home the oil was leaking heavily on the driveway. I called and they said that they could not get me in for 4 days. I was able to find a lift and determined that the oil drain plug was almost screwed off. When I called them, I was told that I refused service so they did not tighten my oil drain plug. I guess I assumed that they would have just tightened the plug for a customer. I e-mailed my concern to this dealership and received a reply from Tommy Mecklenburg stating that he received my e-mail. The next day I received another e-mail stating that someone would be calling me shortly. This was on July 14 and as of today, August 5, no one has ever called me. I did not want to give a poor review and I don't want anything free. I just wanted to know why they just didn't take 5 seconds to tighten the oil drain plug on a teenagers car that was still under factory warranty. Warranty or not, this is just a good human thing to do. Very disappointed in this.
YUSUF Z A., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. We would again like to apologize for the original miscommunication and the lack of communication after the fact. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.