Overall Rating 3.5882335/5Overall Rating 3.5882335/5Overall Rating 3.5882335/5rating 3.5882335rating 3.5882335
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

2007 Hyundai Tiburon
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Take pride in your work,
Over booked rushing to get it done,
ERIC T S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I have reviewed the information and we would really like to have a discussion with you.  My customer relations speicalist, Terry, has reached out to you.  If you could give us a call when your free.  We want to review the vehicle with you and discuss the details of your other visits.  You have been a long term customer with us and hope we can come to a better understanding and make this right.  Thank you again for your time.

Boswell, IN
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with service

Dustin B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good thorough inspection
The inspection they did along with the oil change was in depth and informative.

Kelly M.
Hyundai service
The friendliness of the staff and the timely completion of the work being done.

Rachel B.
Great people
Very friendly and knowledgeable

Charles W.
Logansport, IN
My experience
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

12/26/2018 Category: Service
Recall software update
The software update was explained as well as what to anticipate and what to do if the software detects a problem.

TY
Teresa Y.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Always!!!
I always rely on Eric and his team for the maintenance of my auto. I trust that they check everything.

SE
Scott E.
12/24/2018 Category: Service

Bryana B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Always great
Takes great care of me and my vehicles. Always a pleasure going to visit for service.

Kevin B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/22/2018 Category: Service
No nonsense service.
I schedule my appointments and take my vehicles to the dealership to get the service done and the service advisor's do there job in a professional manor. I have had good experiences with work being done and will keep taking our vehicle to the Bob Rohrman Hyundia Dealership.. Keep up the good work.

James G.
Monticello, IN
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
My 19 year old daughter took our Sonata in for an oil change and air bag recall. They pointed out a couple things that needed to be taken care of....one is covered by warranty. The great thing is they didn't pressure her to have the things done right then or even by them.

GS
George S.
Attica, IN
12/20/2018 Category: Service
We had a problem with the engine and it was taken care of quicker that we thought it would be.
I called once to find out how the work was coming along and was told that I would be notified when it was finished. It was finished in a couple of days much to our surprise.
glad all went well.

Donna B.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and helpful
I love my Hyundai. I am really glad that I bought it.

Great Experience!
Kasey is great to work with!

Shari M.
Camden, IN
Outstanding service
Fast and friendly service.

Stacey W.

Great

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Get a second opinion
Don’t believe what they recommend. Goin for an oil change and get a $600 estimate on unnecessary repairs, based on second opinion.
ERIC T S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I have reviewed your information and would like to further discuss with you.  My customer relations specialist, Terry, will be reaching out to you.  We would really like for you to give us a call, setup a time to come by, so we could further explain your inspection information.  Thank you again and hope to hear from you soon.  You have been a customer for quite some time and would love the chance to show and better explain.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
Great Service and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Glad to see everything went well on your visit.  Thank you again for the kind words and 5 star review, means a lot to us here!