Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5Overall Rating 3.9090882/5rating 3.9090882rating 3.9090882
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

Donna B.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and helpful
Everyone made me feel very welcome and told me what needed to be done in my language instead of talking above me.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service - but too many Surveys/Reviews requests
Please refrain from asking your local/ devoted customers for reviews /surveys after each and every service appointment .
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

PT
Phillip T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
They value your business
First service department I have ever had that seemed too value my business
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

GP
Geraldine P.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
This company values the best customers!
The service department always gives me priority and treats my needs as their own for my car. I will only deal with them.
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience with us!

TY
Teresa Y.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service with a smile.
My service needs are always met. Miss seeing Eric and happy Kasey is back. I trust my maintenance to Shawn. Always outstanding.
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 STAR experience with us! It is so good to be back, and it was good to see you! We hope you have a safe trip down south!

Julia F.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/28/2019 Category: Service
I always get awesome service from the service department.
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Suzette H.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Valued customer
the Bob Rohrman Hyundia dealership make their customers feel valued
and they provide great service there mechanics take good care of your automobile even taking your car out to be washed
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The overall service is very good!
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Russiaville, IN
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Had a major warranty service repair done on the vehicle, and it was done after 3 days!
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Brian S.
Reynolds, IN
10/19/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Service
Always quick, friendly service! Thank you!
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

PC
Paula C.
Brookston, IN
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Took the time to make sure I understand everything they were doing
Thank u for all ur help finding out what what was wrong
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

RV
Robert V.
Crawfordsville, IN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Staff courteous and helpful always get times to service car for my convenience. I would recommend

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Service manager was super polite and upfront about costs. Even went the extra step to notice I had a cold drink in the car while I waited and brought it to me. Well done sir.

DY
Damon Y.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Mpg Reimbursement.
Fell short this visit. Previous visits were easy and predictable. This visit was not.

Good Morning Damon,

I apologize for the mix-up the first time you came in for the MPG reimbursement. When you came in on the 9th, we got the MPG read and sent in to Hyundai. On our end the only control we have over that service is we open and close the ticket, after that it goes straight to Hyundai and we have no control. We strive for 5 stars, anything less is a 0. Again I apologize for the mix up and I hope we can give you better service your next visit.

Fowler, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2019 Category: Service
I always appreciate the great service I get from the service dept. I enjoy working with Vic, he is always helpful.
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

KP
Karen P.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Good service as usual
Easy to book appointment online and get usual thorough service.
KASEY M M. from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

2012 Hyundai Azera
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Their service has always been excellent.
ERIC T S., Assistant Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! Glad everything went well. Thank you again for the 5 star review!

Rettie W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
Great service on our first oil change. We will be returning in the future.

09/28/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service every time!
Eric and Victor are always so helpful whenever I need to service my car. Their attention to detail and attentiveness is superb!

Brookston, IN
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service

I'm very sorry to see your survey information.  We have completed everything we possibly could do.  We put you in loaner vehicle at no charge to you to attempt to verify your cold start concerns; unable to verify.  We requested you to ride along with a tech to verifiy your driving concerns and you refused. I even stated to you directly to make sure you knew that refusing would not result in a negitive response.  Your last service was an oil change and you stated no concerns at all. The time before you had a list of the very same concerns, which we attempted to verify all these same concerns, and once again found no problems.  I personally washed your vehicle, completed your repair order, and printed the paperwork in a very short window of time you requested for pick up.  I'm sorry you feel this is how you get your concerns handled. I have alerted everyone from store management, upper management, to Hyundai Corporate of your repeated behavior towards our service department survey system.  Since you use to work for one of our locations in the service department i would expect you would fully understand the policy and procedures of proper warranty claims and has been explained to you in person on every visit. I'm not a loss if there is anymore we could do to assistant you and your vehicle.