Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Teresa M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service not good quality!
The service area and repairs require improvement. No good quality work for being a dealership
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

we sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory visit. A member of our team will be in contact to schedule you in for repairs. We do see where you paid for the labor to install your glass.

Julia B.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Team keeps me coming back
It's the service team that keeps me coming back even after 200,000 miles on my car. Everyone wonders why I keep going to a dealer vs. somewhere else but it's Eva and Ira that keeps me coming back...
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We would hate to lose you as a customer for over 10 plus years. Let us know if there is anything you may need

CP
Christina P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Always the best!
Pleased, as always, with the care my Elantra GT receives from Ira, Eva and the crew at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so very much! I apologize that I missed you on this last visit. We love you guys so much!!

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
New Business
I'm moving my wife's Santa Fe to Rohrman for service. It was purchased at another dealer that has changed everything.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much!! We love hearing that you are satisfied. Welcome to the family!

EP
Erica P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
I'm in my third Hyundai from Bob Rohrman and have always received great service.

Thank you and keep up the good work!!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so very much for always being an amazing customer!!

PS
Patricia S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast work
Routine oil changes are a breeze at Rohrman Hyundai. They are very prompt and thorough with the check, and I trust they don't push services that really aren't necessary at the time. I always wait for my car to be complete, and the great waiting room (TV, popcorn, comfortable seating, Wi-fi) makes it easy to get some work done or catch up on social media.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for being a valued customer. Your words mean the world to us!!!

BR
Benjamin R.
Carmel, IN
10/06/2018 Category: Service
I like the dealership but I'm not impressed with the service department.
I haven't charged for tire rotation that I never asked for. I feel like the staff was rude.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

We apologize that you visit was less than satisfactory. We will pull the original repair order to see what the appointment was made and what was signed for. Have a great weekend

2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Special Service Request
This was my first visit to Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai, but it certainly will not be my last. I called for a special service request and Ira Johnson had no problem taking care of me. I used to have my vehicle serviced at another Hyundai Dealer, but will be coming back to Bob Rohrman in the future.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful survey!! Let us know if there is anything you may need

10/03/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate and value you!!

Loretta B.
New Palestine, IN
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Smooth service
Recall fixed issues
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank You for the great survey! We really apprecaite you!

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
The dealership has a good service department and friendly service department staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!! We appreciate you!

Kristi S.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Service is always on time and courteous
Continue the same service with a smile no changes needed
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! We really appreciate you and for being a wonderful customer!!

Cynthia C.
Fishers, IN
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Servive!
Highly recommended this dealership
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Overly priced
My only complaint would be the prices $178 for oil change tire rotation and filter change is extremely high. In my opinion dealers need to revisit there pricing scale. We come to dealer to pay more when you can go to a place where you get two for one example oil change comes with tire rotation. Just ridiculous, the parts be 19.95 and pay 65 for labor you better off doing your own repairs.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

DF
Deanna F.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Always easy
They get you in quick. Friendly! They even gave me a ride home and picked me back up!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank You so much for being a great customer! We appreciate you!

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, excellent service and good value! Kyle was wonderful!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! we really appreciate your business!

JY
Joesph Y.
Frankton, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The best!
Never have had a problem with this dealer. Free oil changes for life seems to be a good deal!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You for the wonderful survey! We enjoy seeing you each visit!

LH
Luvenia H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great overall service!
I came in without an appointment, and my vehicle was serviced rather quickly, Thanks!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You for the great survey!!

Knightstown, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey!

VA
Vivian A.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/17/2018 Category: Service
How Great
Ira and Eva are the main reasons I still have my vehicle serviced here. They are knowledgeable and always make sure that I am well taken care of. They strive for excellence in customer relations and so far they are winning in my book.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You so much for being an amazing customer! We love seeing you! The whole shops enjoys the banter. Thank You for being a great customer