Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Kokomo, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2015 Category: Service
I recently took my car to Indy Hyundai for some factory recall work. In a nutshell, they were great. They are and will be my regular dealership even though there are Hyundai dealerships that are closer -- I like them that much.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you so very much!!! We would love if you would return for any needs you may have!!! Please let us know if there is anything else you may need!!

MICHAEL S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/23/2015 Category: Service
friendly and timely work
excellent service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/23/2015

Thank you so very much for the nice response!!! We really appreciate it!! If there is anything else we may do for you, please let us know!

RONALD S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/21/2015 Category: Service
the employees
AEXCELLENT!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/22/2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!!! We really appreciate you and your business!!! Please let us know if there shall be anything else you may need

EF
EDWARD F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2015 Category: Service
oil change and wash
very efficient and friendly service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/17/2015

Thank you for the very nice words!

MN
MARK N.
Carmel, IN
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Great Service - Great Popcorn
Definitely worth the drive - great service members who are always friendly, and my car is returned looking better than when I brought it in.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/16/2015

Thank you so much for the great feed back!! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know!!!

JUDITH T.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Satisified Customer
I have never had to wait a long time for my car. Everyone is courteous, even the workers that just walk through and they wash my car without me asking, awesome
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/17/2015

Thank you so much for th e wonderful survey response! !! If there is anything we may do to assist you in the future , please let us know! We value you!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/06/2015 Category: Service
The staff and the concern to do their best
Ira has been consistently wonderful to work with. The staff are courteous and the work performed was top notch. Parts Dept also very helpful.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

Thank you!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey!!! We strive to better our facility, so if there is anything we can do, please let us know! We appreciate you!

Missy H.
2007 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Ira and Eva was very helpful!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/31/2015

Thank you so much!!! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know!!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Exceptional service.
Friendly staff and quality work.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/27/2015

Thank you for you very nice response to the survey! We appreciate it

BL
BRANDON L.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/25/2015 Category: Service
service department
Eva Moss was outstanding and extremely thorough and helpful
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you so much for your very nice and thoughtful response!!! If there is anything at all that we may do for you, please let us know!!! We value you and hope to see you for any needs you may have!!

GM
GERALD M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Jerry McKeand
Our first trip in for the first oil change. Very quick service plus the car wash to remove the wintry snow slush.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/23/2015

We hope that you will continue to use us as your Service Team!!! Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!

DAWN M.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Discount on oil change!
Great job! Very flexible with drop-in service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/13/2015

Thank you very much!! We appreciate you!!

AH
ALBERT H.
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Great folks
Always clean, always nice people, always competent work
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/11/2015

Thank you for your very nice words!!! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything you may need!!!

03/11/2015 Category: Service
Customer
Have had a great experience with Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai from purchasing my Elantra including my service calls.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/11/2015

Thank you so much! We value YOU!!

GC
GARY C.
Greenwood, IN
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Professional
The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to provide excellent customer service as well as a great overall experience.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/07/2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete this survey! We value you and really appreciate you! If there  should be anything else you would need, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you

Mooresville, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2015 Category: Service
great friendly staff!
Will be back!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/05/2015

Thank you!!! We look forward to it!!!

DENNIS P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai appreciation
i can only say that I have been very pleased with my Hyundai experience. Bob Rohrman Hyundai makes me feel appreciated. They always address my concerns. I was a Honda owner and didn't think I would be happy with another brand but I really like my car and the dealership. Thanks!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2015

We appreciate your response!! We hope that we may be able to fulfill any needs that you may have in the future! Thank you so very much!!!

Mark R.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/16/2015 Category: Service
The service managers are competent, friendly and professional. The work is always done to my satisfaction.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

We really appreciate your kinds words!!! Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you!!!

JO
JOHNNIE O.
02/08/2015 Category: Service
Professional Staff/Great Service
Courteous staff, prompt, competent service, comfortable waiting areas and clean rest rooms.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you!!! We appreciate you and your business!!! It had been a pleasure servicing your vehicle

SA
SCOTT A.
Fishers, IN
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
I arrived a half hour early for my 1pm appt and was able to get out right at 2:30pm, the time projected to complete service. The service staff are polite, serious about the work they do, and professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

We really appreciate your very kind words!!! We hope you return for any service needs you may have! Also if there is anything we may do to improve your visit for the next service, please let us know!  Again, thank you!!! Eva