Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GC
GARY C.
Greenwood, IN
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Professional
The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to provide excellent customer service as well as a great overall experience.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/07/2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete this survey! We value you and really appreciate you! If there  should be anything else you would need, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you

Mooresville, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2015 Category: Service
great friendly staff!
Will be back!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/05/2015

Thank you!!! We look forward to it!!!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Carmel, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff were friendly and attentive. Quick service.

Julia B.
2005 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/22/2015 Category: Service
They know their customers by name and tailored each service trip/interaction based on that customer's needs and wishes.
The staff in the customer service department is able to listen to the owners of the vehicles and listen to the needs while giving their input and expertise of possible outcomes and solutions. They are honest and fair.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you so very much for your response. If there is ever anything that we may do for you, please let us know!!

DENNIS P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai appreciation
i can only say that I have been very pleased with my Hyundai experience. Bob Rohrman Hyundai makes me feel appreciated. They always address my concerns. I was a Honda owner and didn't think I would be happy with another brand but I really like my car and the dealership. Thanks!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2015

We appreciate your response!! We hope that we may be able to fulfill any needs that you may have in the future! Thank you so very much!!!

Mark R.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/16/2015 Category: Service
The service managers are competent, friendly and professional. The work is always done to my satisfaction.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

We really appreciate your kinds words!!! Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you!!!

JO
JOHNNIE O.
02/08/2015 Category: Service
Professional Staff/Great Service
Courteous staff, prompt, competent service, comfortable waiting areas and clean rest rooms.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you!!! We appreciate you and your business!!! It had been a pleasure servicing your vehicle

Dianna G.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/31/2015 Category: Service
The details are in the detail
I brought my car in for an interior and exterior detail. They did a very nice job. I was originally told the car would have to be there all day so the upholstery would dry. However, my car was ready before 2:00 and the seats were not cleaned. Next time (and there will be a next time), I will make sure everything promised is done.

SA
SCOTT A.
Fishers, IN
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
I arrived a half hour early for my 1pm appt and was able to get out right at 2:30pm, the time projected to complete service. The service staff are polite, serious about the work they do, and professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

We really appreciate your very kind words!!! We hope you return for any service needs you may have! Also if there is anything we may do to improve your visit for the next service, please let us know!  Again, thank you!!! Eva

Plainfield, IN
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/27/2015 Category: Service
mistakes made during repair work
I had to take my vehicle back on three different occasions after repair work was done.
The problem was corrected each time but it was an inconvenience to take the vehicle back each time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/27/2015

We are sorry that you had a bad experience. If you choose to return, as stated, we will make sure our lead technician will take care of any needs. If there is anything else that we may do for you , please let us know. Our sincere apology for any inconvenience.

GM
Gary M.
Carmel, IN
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
01/21/2015 Category: Service
5 star
The service department people are always kind and respectful. They get you in and out with info regarding your service before, during and after the service is completed. Outstanding!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/21/2015

Thank you so very much!!!! We hope we can continue to service your needs!!! We appreciate you and your business!!! If there is anything we can do to improve, please do not hesitate to let us know!!!

DA
DANNY A.
Fishers, IN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Warranty issue with a bad speaker that turned out to be a recall and a wheel alignment that I ujsed a coupon for. Both issues were completed in a timely manner
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

We would like to thank you for conducting and taking time to fill out a survey. We hope you will visit us for any needs you may have!! Thank you for being a wonderful customer! It is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!

2007 Hyundai Accent
01/20/2015 Category: Service
No shuttle as promised
I dropped my car off for repairs and took the shuttle bus home. The dealership promised they would sent the shuttle bus back once my car was done. The dealership never called me to tell me my car was done, and when I called they said shuttle was closed and I had to find my own ride I spend teo hours trying to find a ride. Do not drop your car off there and expect the shuttle to pick you up. It is better to wait in the dealership if bringing your car for warranty repairs.

LW
LEILA W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2015 Category: Service
The personnel ate friendly and will help/answer questions I have.
The attention I receive is unbelievable. They are so helpful and always ask if I need anything. I love their care and concern they show with all their Hyundai owners.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you so much! If there is anything you may need. Question or concerns we would love to assist you! Thank you for being a valued customer!!

01/14/2015 Category: Service
Love the car
Great people. Great cars.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you for your kind words!!! If there is anything else that may help your experience in the future, please let us know!! We appreciate you!! Eva M. Service Advisor

JOSEPH P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service - they even cleaned my car after the repairs!
Very friendly staff! Easy in and out service. Highly recommend!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

We can not thank you enough for your kind words! Please let us know if there is anything else you may need!!!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Great reliable service
I will keep taking my vehicle back to them for repairs for their great service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2014

Thank you so much for your very kind words! Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you!! Eva

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
The car is great and overall the dealership is fine but the Service Department led by Ira leaves a lot to be desired.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/17/2014

We are sorry that you feel that way sir. If there is anything else we may assist you with or help your experience in the future , please let us know . Eva

Noblesville, IN
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai is really a 6 star
If 5 star is the best for the rest, Indy Hyundai, is truly a 6 star. I would say that
I have high standards to meet and they
meet and exceed them.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2014

We really appreciate your very kind words!!!! Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!! If there is anything else we may do for you, please let us know!! Eva.

FA
FREIDA A.
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Freida Armstrong
Have always had a good experience when I come to your dealership. I'm a first time Hyundai owner. I love me Elantra.