Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LW
LEILA W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2015 Category: Service
The personnel ate friendly and will help/answer questions I have.
The attention I receive is unbelievable. They are so helpful and always ask if I need anything. I love their care and concern they show with all their Hyundai owners.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you so much! If there is anything you may need. Question or concerns we would love to assist you! Thank you for being a valued customer!!

01/14/2015 Category: Service
Love the car
Great people. Great cars.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you for your kind words!!! If there is anything else that may help your experience in the future, please let us know!! We appreciate you!! Eva M. Service Advisor

JOSEPH P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service - they even cleaned my car after the repairs!
Very friendly staff! Easy in and out service. Highly recommend!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

We can not thank you enough for your kind words! Please let us know if there is anything else you may need!!!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Great reliable service
I will keep taking my vehicle back to them for repairs for their great service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2014

Thank you so much for your very kind words! Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you!! Eva

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
The car is great and overall the dealership is fine but the Service Department led by Ira leaves a lot to be desired.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/17/2014

We are sorry that you feel that way sir. If there is anything else we may assist you with or help your experience in the future , please let us know . Eva

Noblesville, IN
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai is really a 6 star
If 5 star is the best for the rest, Indy Hyundai, is truly a 6 star. I would say that
I have high standards to meet and they
meet and exceed them.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2014

We really appreciate your very kind words!!!! Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!! If there is anything else we may do for you, please let us know!! Eva.

FA
FREIDA A.
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Freida Armstrong
Have always had a good experience when I come to your dealership. I'm a first time Hyundai owner. I love me Elantra.

DAVID H.
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Eva Moss and Ira
Eva has made my experiences at the Bob Rohrman dealership a pleasure rather than a hassle. She and Ira are true professionals.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/12/2014

Thank you so very much, for your very nice words!!! If there is anything else we may do for you to make your experience any more enjoyable, please let us know!! Eva

GE
GINETTE E.
Greenfield, IN
12/08/2014 Category: Service
the employees are always nice
Everyone was nice, greets you with a smile
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you so much for your very nice words!! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know!!! Eva

EL
EDWARD L.
New Palestine, IN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Competent young lady schedued the car for me. Eva, I believe.
Prompt, friendly and they washed my car!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

Thank you for the nice comments!!! We appreciate your business. If there is anything else that we may do for you, please let us know!!! Eva M. Service Advisor

Belva B.
Greenwood, IN
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Good service.
Never have to wait long. Waiting area (and restrooms) have always been clean. (This is a woman thing I know)
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you for the very nice comments! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know!!!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2014 Category: Service
Professional...courteous... great service!!
Gr8 service..ez to schedule on line!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/25/2014

Thank you, so very much for the kind words!!! We hope you will visit us in the future to take care of any needs you may have!!! Please just give us a call of there is anything more we may do for you! Thank you again, Eva Moss

11/12/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
Long wait, but staff made it right by not charging me for oil change.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/25/2014

Thank you for your business! We will strive for promptness! !

2013 Hyundai Tucson

Great sales and service.

RANDALL R.
Carmel, IN
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Good service and promptness.
Since I have purchased my Hyundai Sonata at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai I have received good service. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and the waiting area is clean. Free coffee too!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/23/2014

Thank you sir, for the very kind words!!! If there is anything we may do for you, please do not hesitate to give us a call!!!

KE
KAREN E.
10/20/2014 Category: Service
Makes you feel good going in and leaveing!
I love going here and do not have that dreaded feeling of havering to take my car in, I know it will be quick, painless and pleasant, like visiting friends.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/20/2014

Thank you so much for the very nice response. We appreciate you, and if there is anything that you may need, we are here to help

Greenfield, IN
10/20/2014 Category: Service
Great People
Everyone there has always been great to deal with no matter what brought us to the dealership.

SL
SABRINA L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service experience
Very pleased.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2014

Thank you very much for the nice review!!! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know! Thank you again,  Eva

LARRY S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2014 Category: Service
service
Good service after sale, very poor buying experience
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2014

Thank you, sir, for the very nice response to service. I am sorry to hear that your buying experience was less then satisfactory.  If there is anything the service team may do to help, please let us know