Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Darlene G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Service sucks
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hello, firstly only components that are covered are parts that are under manufactures warranty, which was explained. Those parts were caused by semi damage tires, which you had menioned and was denoted on the paper work. Maint. items such as filters, tire rotation, and any other maint items are not covered under warranty and are 100 percent the customer resposibility. I felt as I should further the knowledge thatw as given to you on your visit , and now much stop all conversation with you, as awell as this dealer due to the mention of attorneys. we wish you all the best. Hyundai would gladly cover any manufactures defect, from factory, not driver error or any outside influence.Time stamp on the ticket was an hour, with all of the concerns that were noted, that it right with teh time it should have taken. Have a great day.

Greenfield, IN
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Do not recommend. Poor communication. If your car has problems and you are from out of state go to a different dealer. Luckily my dealer is fantastic or Hyundai would have lost a customer.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for taking the survey. We did an inspection on your vehicles repair order and found that your part was on national backorder.  So we , the dealer corrected the issue on your vehicle. Unfortunately our vehicles, per our policy can not leave state lines. Our insurance does not cover over state lines. We want to thank you for the detailed information as it helps our staff grow and perform better. Have a great weekend

TD
Tonya D.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Loss a customer for life.
I been a faithful customer for over 6 years! Tried to use shady tactics to get me to trade my car. They only gave a high estimate $3,265.00 plus tax. Try to convince my husband to talk me into trading my car in which has ONLY serviced by Bob Rhorman Hyundai Indy. My husband has worked in the car industry over 18 years as a sales,finace, and GSM. He knew the game. The car was repaired at a reputable shop for $430. Taxes, Tow, Parts, and Labor included! Bob Rhorman hyndai Indy do better!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We aologize that you did not have a good experience. I apologize that some one attempted to have you trade in your car, as we do not do that in the service Department, we are equpped with correcting mechanical failures.. We hate to hear that we have lost you as a customer as we value our relationship. We are very sorry that you had a poor experience and wish you all the best!

Jennifer S.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
Only go here if u want to wait for hours and hours with no explanation of what it is going on
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/20/2018

We apologize that you're visit was less than satisfactory as you should be advised what is occurring on your vehicle. We will pull the repair order in order to see the appointment set, and the time stamps and speak with the person's involved.

JO
Jillian O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2018 Category: Service
High pressure sales and they never, ever, ever leave you alone. And don't believe their words about free oil changes.
Do NOT deal with this place. I bought my car, with the understanding that I'd have free oil changes for life. They suddenly decided the last time I was there that it wasn't free, and charged me. I disputed that, and they gave me a $50 credit. For what? I'm never going to do any other service there. I live on a different side of town. I left a scathing review, and suddenly the manager called me, stating he'd look into me getting a refund, and call me back. Three months later, I'm still waiting for that call.

Go for service, and they will pressure you to buy another car. They won't leave you alone. They will call/text/email and do everything but send Harry Potter's owl to chase you down to buy another car from them. And now that I have a $50 credit in the service department, now THEY'RE after me too, to get service that I don't ever intend to get there.

They are awful. Add to it that I'm a female who generally walks in there alone, and I think they see me as an easy target. Not so. Keep your mothers, sisters, wives, friends, and everyone away from this place. They are awful. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

We understand your frustration. This has been discussed with the past manager and due to the name change , registration issue the free oil changes are only for the person that purchased that policy. The gm, sales have been notified on this complaint due to the sales refrence. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

2017 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Lazy workers
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We looked up your oil change that was performed with the multi point and work that was needed. We apprecaite all surveys as we always want to better our department. Thank You for your honesty

CR
Cheryl R.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
I've already explained everything that happened. I'm sure everything that was said was not in his notes. It's not that black and white. I also called Hyundai. They said the struts have a 5 year warranty, not 12 months. When Kyle originally talked to my daughter, he said he wasn't sure what caused the strut bolts to come loose. Now all of the sudden he has hard evidence. Imagine that. It doesn't really matter what Kyle said in his notes. He was a jerk on the phone, then had the nerve to try to guilt me into paying the bill by saying he was paying for it out of his own pocket. That is unacceptable behavior. I will not come back to Bob Rohrman for service, nor do I plan on purchasing my next Hyundai from Bob Rohrman.

03/14/2018 Category: Service
Will not return to Bob Rohrman for service
Work was completed without prior calling for approval. Work should have been covered under warranty, but I ended up paying for it. Kyle was rude, condescending, and argumentative. Kyle tried to guilt me into paying my bill by telling me he was paying for it with his own money. When I picked up my car, he had not paid for it even though he insisted that he was going to. I have filed a formal complaint against Bob Rohrman service. I have also filed a warranty dispute claim.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

We apologize that your service was less than satisfactory. Upon inspecting the notes of the technician, states that there was damage from the vehicle hitting an item hard (evidence is left front tire, bubble)  causing complaint of rattle noise.  This is covered, unfortunanly for 12/12 and only if there is a manufactures defect. Not caused by an outside influence. We apologize that you left unhappy. The advisor did pay 25.00 as seen on ro under less insurnace. Thank You for letting us know about this concern and we will speak with all parties involved

Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate the information.

Donna C.
Westfield, IN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/05/2018 Category: Service
SERVICES
DO NOT HAVE YOUR AUTO SERVICED HERE, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING OR JUST DON'T WANT TO DO IT!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/05/2018

we are sorry that had a less than satisfactory visit. We pulled up the records and noted that you have a full 30k service with a free oil change and a recall that Hyundai paid for as well. The multi point inspection. Spoke with the Hyundai Certified Tech and states he did not dry rot, but the tread by 5/32. We use  a bubble solution mix that is made to detect any leaks and inspected for leaks. The weather fluctuation will cause pressures to drop.

Mohsen S.
Fishers, IN
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Fix the new car I bought from your dealership
Bought brand new Elantra and not even 2 weeks old and already been in your shop for repair 3 times and looks like no one can figure out the issues with the clock.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

We apologize that you are less than satisfied. We can set an apointment  and give you a loaner car while we look into this and speak with Hyundai. The Lead mechianic will look into this matter and find a resolution.

10/27/2017 Category: Service
Not so great. ..a less than friendly staff
Didn't complete the service work and when pointed out to them , no apology or thank you
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

We apologize that you had a less than satisfactory visit. We looked up your Repair Order and will speak with the parties that assisted you. We see an oil change and some recall work was performed. Is there any other information that you can give on the service work that was not completed?

2015 Hyundai Accent
10/01/2017 Category: Service
Horrible car wash experience
Don't use their car wash, it left residue all over my brand new car & I can't seem to get them to want to fix the problem. It's a shame too as I like the sales staff but their service department is not helpful.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

We are sorry that your visit was less than satisfactory. We will get with the appropriate parties to discuss matter.

09/25/2017 Category: Service
Horrible Service Department, Slow
They took three times as long as promised, Rude and acted as if they didn’t have time to answer my questions. Did not update me at all
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

We are sorry that you feel like your service was unsatisfactory. We did communicate with you when we were provided information.  Looking up the information on this repair order, the following was indicated: Your mother was on the rental due to you not being of age, she was contacted as well as provided phone numbers. In the recall notice it does state that the vehicle can be down for 6 plus weeks due to the engine having to be build. Mostly by hand.  We apologize for this as it is a lengthy repair in order to ensure that this does not occur again on the engine. Thank you for being understanding and we wish you all the luck

FS
Felicia S.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
I was given false information
I've always received great service at this location, but for some reason my last service appointment was horrific
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

We are sorry that your experience was less than satisfactory.

Carmel, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Poor Maintenance Service
Did not do work
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

We will notify the proper parties and be in contact to remedy the situation

BR
Bradley R.
Bloomington, IN
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Finallly got screwed after a few years
I've been having my car serviced here for a few years now. This service visit was for a 90K mile scheduled maintenance. Fairly standard, oil change, all air filters change, rotate tires, check systems and fluids. My apt. was scheduled for 2p but I wanted to ensure that I would be out of the shop by 3:45 because I had drove the carpool that day and there were 3 other government employees depending on me for their ride back home to Bloomington, IN. I arrived and checked in around 1:40p. after an hour or so the service advisor (or whatever they're called) came to me in the waiting area to inform me that my back brakes needed changed - and they would turn the rotors of course, they found a nail or screw in a tire. I said ok, change the brakes if you have rotors available. He said 'your rotors don't need changed'. I replied that I would rather have them replaced as opposed to turning them. He said he would see what he could do. At nearly 3:45p I went to the front to ask how much longer it would be as I needed to leave to get my fellow carpoolers, we all get off at 4p. The answer was about 30 minutes. so i went back to waiting. while waiting i called the other carpoolers to let them know what was going on and that I would be late picking them up or they could use the emergency ride home service, which costs $120 per person per trip. they opted to wait for me. at around 4:30p I am finally notified the car is ready. I went up to the cashier to pay, $506.63 is your balance due. So I asked to look at the work detail to see why in the world it was so much. they replaced the back brakes $79.63, turned the rotors $157.50, and repaired the tire with a nail/screw in it $19.95. First I'm not happy at all that the rotors were turned as opposed to being replaced without being consulted after I specifically asked for new rotors. I asked for a discount for the extended time I had to wait for this service as I didn't get to leave until about 4:45p. yes, I was there over 3 hours for routine service. this request was answered with, well we already gave you a $50 discount. ok. what about the tire repair, I never told them to fix it. The cashier went and got the service advisor, or whatever they're called, and brought him back. I said i've been charged for a tire repair. he said yes, we discussed this. I replied yes, you told me there was a screw/nail in the tire and I said ok. I never said to fix it because i can get that repair done in Bloomington for $11. the service advisor then became hateful. he said, we already gave you a $50 discount that is more than enough to make up for the difference. nevermind my extensive wait and the poor serivce i was receiving. so i said, well it looks like i have to pay for it, i'm done here. i will never go back to this place again for service after this appointment. I was over an hour late picking up my fellow carpoolers to take them home from work. there are 3, an Indiana Supreme Court Attorney, an Indiana Housing Finance Manager, and an Indiana Dept. of Transportation Accounting Supervisor. Do you have any idea how much an hour of their time costs combined? I'll tell you, $145 based on their hourly rates. what's sad is i noticed while waiting that there were multiple genesis G90's in the showroom. I just paid off this 2011 genesis last week, $14,600. I was thinking of looking at one of the G90s and doing a trade but after this experience it will never happen. I believe I will turn my eye to the Tesla. You have lost a customer over petty bull shit that the service advisor, or whatever they're called, could have fixed but opted instead not to. he did not listen to me and apparently took by acknowledgement of the issues he presented as authorization to fix them. it was not. now i have paper thin rear rotors that wobble the entire care when I brake. in addition, that tire that they repaired, well less than 24 hours later it has lost enough air to trigger the low air tire pressure sensor - bang up job for an overly priced fix of $20. there is a reason that i told him i wanted the rotors replaced not turned but according to the service advisor, or whatever you call them, not a single place in Indy had the rear rotors available. I do not believe this for a second. It took 3 or 4 years but this dealership finally screwed me over on a service appointment. It will not happen again, I will never spend another dime with any Bob Rohrman franchise. If you can't be honest and straight forward on simple routine service/repairs then you definitely cannot be honest in the deal of selling a car. now i am forced to go buy new rotors myself and replace them so I don't have to put up with a wobble when I brake as well as having the tire actually repaired properly. very very poor service, very disappointing.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/20/2017

We are so very sorry to hear about the last visit to our repair facility. You are such a great customer and we would like to extend an apolgy for any miscommunication or issue, on our part. We hope that there is a way to remedy. Will discuss this with the proper parties to ensure this instance does not occur again and we can remedy this. We sincerely apologize

Lynn S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2017 Category: Service
i had to make 2nd trip for an oil change
gary s
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

We apologize for the inconvenience of having to return to the dealer. We hope that you were helped in a timely manner to correct this issue and apiogize as we know your time is valuable.

WH
William H.
Carmel, IN
04/24/2017 Category: Service
poor service
prro service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

We apologize for the less then satisfactory service that you recieved. We are working to improve our facility so that every visit will be a 10.

LG
Lisa G.
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Not a timely manner
Rude
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/01/2017

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate any feed back that is given. We have pulled the records of the vehicle and advised parties and inspected your vehicle repair order. We would like to wish you well in your future endeavors.

SD
Stephen D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2017 Category: Service
They lied to me and tried to sell me unneeded services. Did not do services as promised. Horrible
Horrible, Disreputable. 0 out of 5 stars. Bought 3 cars there. Never again. Had friends buy there. Never again. I called after I got home with a list of the problems. NO ONE from service ever called back to discuss it. I will contact the BBB and States Attorney General.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/20/2017

We are sorry that you are unhappy and understand your frustration. Once a comment or statement is made about lawyers we are, unfortunantly, not able to contact directly.   What we can do is provide records, and a copy of the contents of this  survey and give them to the appropiate parties. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience

Donald B.
New Palestine, IN
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Could not get car in to service department!
Towed car in and was not told they could not look at it that day. Had to call the service manager to get things going the next day!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/01/2016

We apologize for the delay during the busy holiday season. We try to accomidate all customers by sched, and first come first serve.  We hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Thank You