Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5Overall Rating 4.3749963/5rating 4.3749963
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GE
GINETTE E.
Greenfield, IN
12/08/2014 Category: Service
the employees are always nice
Everyone was nice, greets you with a smile
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you so much for your very nice words!! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know!!! Eva

EL
EDWARD L.
New Palestine, IN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Competent young lady schedued the car for me. Eva, I believe.
Prompt, friendly and they washed my car!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

Thank you for the nice comments!!! We appreciate your business. If there is anything else that we may do for you, please let us know!!! Eva M. Service Advisor

Belva B.
Greenwood, IN
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Good service.
Never have to wait long. Waiting area (and restrooms) have always been clean. (This is a woman thing I know)
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you for the very nice comments! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know!!!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2014 Category: Service
Professional...courteous... great service!!
Gr8 service..ez to schedule on line!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/25/2014

Thank you, so very much for the kind words!!! We hope you will visit us in the future to take care of any needs you may have!!! Please just give us a call of there is anything more we may do for you! Thank you again, Eva Moss

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
Long wait, but staff made it right by not charging me for oil change.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/25/2014

Thank you for your business! We will strive for promptness! !

2013 Hyundai Tucson

Great sales and service.

RANDALL R.
Carmel, IN
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Good service and promptness.
Since I have purchased my Hyundai Sonata at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai I have received good service. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and the waiting area is clean. Free coffee too!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/23/2014

Thank you sir, for the very kind words!!! If there is anything we may do for you, please do not hesitate to give us a call!!!

KE
KAREN E.
10/20/2014 Category: Service
Makes you feel good going in and leaveing!
I love going here and do not have that dreaded feeling of havering to take my car in, I know it will be quick, painless and pleasant, like visiting friends.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/20/2014

Thank you so much for the very nice response. We appreciate you, and if there is anything that you may need, we are here to help

Greenfield, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2014 Category: Service
Great People
Everyone there has always been great to deal with no matter what brought us to the dealership.

SL
SABRINA L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service experience
Very pleased.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2014

Thank you very much for the nice review!!! If there is anything we may do for you, please let us know! Thank you again,  Eva

EH
EDITH H.
10/08/2014 Category: Service
This is a professional, clean and caring place to come all the times for your car services!
I'm always happy to come to this place because they are all professional hard working people who cares about your car and always makes me feel welcome!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/08/2014

Thank you so very much, for your kind words!!! If there is anything else that we may do for you, please do not hesitate to ask!!! We appreciate you!

Jason S.
2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/07/2014 Category: Service
General Service
The Service staff are exceptional in working with the customers.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2014

Thank you sir! Please let us know if there is anything we may do for you in the future! We appreciate you!

EA
Elliott A.
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful service staff
One of the few good service depts i have experienced
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/06/2014

Thank you so very much for your kind words! If there is anything else that we may assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask!!!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service at reasonable prices.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/04/2014

Thank you!! We appreciate your business! Any service you may need, we hope you return! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

AP

BRIAN F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Personal service.
Always great personal service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2014

Thank you, sir! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Eva M.

JOSEPH M.
Noblesville, IN
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Employees
Joe M.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2014

Thank you sir!  If you may need anything else from us, please let us know!

JASON F.
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Speedy Service
I came in for an oil change right at their scheduled lunch time. They were friendly and informed me how long a wait it would be. They were spot on! Great communication!!

JACK P.
2013 Hyundai Equus
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Service review
I have had nothing but excellent professional service in my six visits to this dealership. Very satisfied.
Ira J., Service Manager from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you Mr plunkitt for your feed back. If anything that do for don't hesitate to call me.

Ira Johnson