Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

David R.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Appointments
Have always made appointments and have never had any delays or changes and did the work in the amount of time they said it would take.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!! We really appreciate you!!!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Indy Hyundai followed up promptly on my concerns.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
service
Had an appointment at 1:30PM and it was 2:40PM before the vehicle was assessed and a recommendation was made on what service to perform.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank You for filling out the survey. We appreciate the feedback. we apologize for the timeliness of the service and are working to improve communication. Next visit we will improve!

Mary C.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I only use this facility for recalls from Hyundai. They are always friendly and professional. I appreciated that they did a safety check. I will be having these solved by my local mechanic whose prices are a lot cheaper.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate the honest feedback

Seth H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience
I have owned a Hyundai model since 2014 and no matter what I come in for, the service is always A+. I have had recalls fixed, parts replaced, and even just a basic oil change, and not once have I felt like I was treated poorly. This time I came in due to a pothole damaging my tire and rim. The service team had a tire and rim on my car in less than a hour and a half which is outstanding for the rim being in stock. I paid nothing thanks to the wonderful warranty you folks offer! Thanks a bunch
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/07/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!!! We always enjoy seeing you and want to thank you for being a loyal customer! We will see you on your next visit

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed this time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. When you pull into the service drive there are two poles with flashing red lights. That is our new Hunter Alignment machine that checks tires and alignments. The tire tread was good but the alignment was off, usually due to road conditions. We have to notify you of items that are needed on your car. We apologize if this was not explained in more depth. If you would like we can send you the alignment print off for your visit with your specific VIN.  it is a free service (20.00 value) that we offer our guests. We will send that information to you so you may keep for your records. Have a nice evening

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Required Repairs
I feel the repairs are honest, needed repairs; not something suggested by staff to increase my bill. Staff is friendly & helpful.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You for being an amazing customer ! We enjoy seeing you!

Ray S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service center and waiting room
Eva was very helpful.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so very much for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you!

GL
George L.
Greenfield, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and people.
The service department does an excellent job and care about their customers.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank You for the great survey! We really appreciate you!

BA
Bradley A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Always prefer to have service done on my vehicle at Bob Rohrman because the service is great, friendly and knowledge staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You for the great survey! We really appreciate you!

GA
Gregory A.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff always willing to help
I have had nothing but good experiences when I have taken my vehicle in for service. THe staff is friendly and always willing to help/
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for being a wonderful customer! We always enjoy seeing you.  Thank you for the great survey!

Linda S.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Good people to do business with
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for being amazing! We really appreciate you!!

Beverly M.
Lawrence, IN
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ira has always been so helpful. Not only does the dealership provide great service and customer experience but Ira personally goes out of his way to be sure you are taken care of.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank You for the great survey! We appreciate you so very much!!

RT
Roy T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/11/2019 Category: Service
clean,friendly and professional
chat on computer web site did not follow through with service request
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do pay the technician for their services on filters to remove and to replace the filters. It just does not always show on the paper work. We appreciate you and hope next visit we may earn the 5th star

WW
William W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/10/2019 Category: Service
they are always friendly quick and easy
Professional and very easy to work with
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We enjoy seeing you so very much

DU
David U.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service and people
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey!!! We appreciate you!!

GL
George L.
Greenfield, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service with a very personl staff.
The service department take a great deal of pride in making sure that their customers get great service!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We always enjoy seeing you! Thank You for being an amazing customer for all of these years!

John L.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Eva, Kyle and Ira are great!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank You so much for the wonderful survey!

RP
Rebeccah P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Work is competent; communication needs improvement
I waited in the service lobby for more than three hours and had to finally seek out a status on my own. They went to "go check" and about 10 minutes later came to get me, saying I was ready to go. I question how long my car was ready and I was just sitting there waiting to be notified. I also question if they thought maybe I did not have anything better to do. I was working on my laptop in the service lobby for those three hours, but I can guarantee I would've rather been somewhere else. The service and work I always feel is accurate and competent. But this is not the first time that I have felt that the communication (or lack thereof) has left something to be desired.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

We apologize for the lengthy service, due to the items that were completed on your vehicle took onger than others with simpler  maintenance appointments. We sincerely apologize as we do know your time is valuable.

Durden P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Never disappointed with the excellent service and friendly customer service with the employees at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We enjoy seeing you so much! You are such an amazing customer. Thank you!

Janet C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
I have no other comment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate the feedback and apologize that your service was not satisfactory.