Kristi S.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Smooth operation
Eva and the service are alway on and above standards and I appreciate that they provide updates the entire time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to see you on every visit!

Joseph H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
A place I can trust!
I've been servicing my vehicle here for 8 years now. I love the multi-point inspection provided with the standard oil change. I always know exactly what I need to keep my car running smoothly and never feel pressured. I trust them and will always go back!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so so much for being an amazing customer!!! We love seeing you!

PH
Patricia H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Free car washes. Close to home. Friendly staff. Good free popcorn.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! I hope that next visit we may be able to earn the 5th star! Thank you for being an amazing customer

Mark B.
Cary, IL
10/07/2019
Eva To The Rescue!!
Saturday morning my wife and I were on our way from Chicago to a wedding in Kentucky when we hit something on 465, broke the left front wheel, which caused a flat on our Kona! After changing the tire and knowing we couldn't drive the remaining 200 miles on the temporary spare, we found Rohrman Indy Hyundai was within 5 miles and drove there. We entered the service bay at 8:05 am and Eva took care of us immediately. Eva checked and unfortunately they didn't have a new wheel in stock, and it could take quite a bit time to locate one and have it delivered.

Eva totally understood our need to arrive at the wedding on time, and offered to take a wheel off of a new car in the lot. This allowed us to continue on with the shortest delay instead of having to wait until a new wheel arrived later that morning. We were on our way within a short time and made it to the wedding safely with time to spare.

We can't thank Eva enough for coming to our rescue and saving the day. She came up with a creative solution to allow us to share a great day with family. Thank you Eva for being such a caring person. We highly recommend Eva and Indy Hyundai!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You so much for being amazing people! I hope that the wedding was amazing!!

Christina M.
New Palestine, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Eva and Ira are outstanding.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank youbfor being so understanding. You are hands down a wonderful and delightful customer!! Thanks for being amazing!

Ryan B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department!
Eva and Ira in the Service Department are always AMAZING! They are a huge reason that my family continues to purchase and service our vehicles here!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We Love, Love Love seeing you and your family!! THank you for being the best customers!!

WB
William B.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Love the service experience I always receive at this location.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You for the wonderful and kind words we appreciate you!!

GM
Gloria M.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
They are polite ,dependable and efficient.
As above and closeby to my home.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean the world to us!

Marsha R.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Good place to do business.
Fast friendly service, very professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

David H.
Danville, IN
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
The sales, service and repair staff are always ready to help in any way to make your visit enjoyable and keep your vehicle in top condition
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the terrific survey! We very much appreciate you!

Donita R.
Greenfield, IN
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
I had purchased my pre-owned certified 2017 Hyundai Elantra back in May of this year. While out running errands late Saturday morning, my car wouldn't start for unknown reasons. Called the service department, spoke with Mr. Ira Johnson, always a pleasant and helpful man. Provided him with a brief description of what was going on and let him know I would have the car towed to the dealership. With this happening on a weekend with limited hours in the service department and not knowing how long it would take for the AAA tow service to arrive, Mr. Johnson let me know it would be Monday before they would have the opportunity to take a look at the car, find out what was going on. By Monday afternoon, I had received a phone call back from Mr. Johnson, letting me know that the car had been repaired and that it was covered under warranty. This excellent customer service I had received in the past with my old Hyundai vehicle is what prompted me to shop this dealership exclusively when the time came to purchase a newer vehicle. This dealership has an excellent sales and finance department also. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, reliable new or pre-owned certified vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Definently made IRAs day. We hope we can earn the 5th star on your next visit.  Thank you for being a great customer!

Sheryl W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Wonderfully thoughtful service!
I don't think anyone really likes having to take their vehicle into be serviced, but at Bob Rohrman Hyundai they really do try and make it very comfortable! They have a closed area for kids and an area with computers that anyone can use, plus coffee and fresh popped-popcorn! And most importantly, they work really hard to get you out of there quickly!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We really enjoy seeing you and appreciate you always being so kind. We will see you on your next visit!

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Never again
It took them a whole month to fix my car and never called with updates . I always had to call them to get information about what was going on. Never got a rental or a loaner the whole time my car was there. Charged me a totally different price then was told when I finally went and picked up the car☹
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

We are very sorry the unsatisfactory visit. The extended warranty company was advised after the number was received  and numerous times when the car was in service and again after repairs were complete. As they did not approve a rental and were responsible for supplying the part. We are so very sorry at any inconvenience this caused. We apologize that communication was lacking.

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent seevice
Excellent service, friendly environment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure seeing you!

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fixing problem that was not told to fix, but charge
Poor communications
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We are so sorry to hear about the miscommunication. Inspected your repair order and spoke with the advisor about the conversation.  The third light was replaced free of charge and your passenger side wiring harness for the brake light was the correction per multi point and conversation.. We can call and go into further detail. Very sorry to hear about this .