Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WW
William W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Still the professional and efficient service provided today as has been in the past.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We always enjoy seeing you.

Caroline H.
Fairland, IN
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so welcoming and positive.
Outstanding everything from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave. No one else goes out of their way to treat every customer like they are special the way this place does.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank You so very much for the wonderful survey. We always enjoy seeing you!

GA
Gary A.
Westfield, IN
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Always feel important
Service department is The Best. Always efficient in getting you in and out. Always appreciative of my business
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey! We love when you come in for service.

Annessa B.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Everything not Completed, but paid for
I paid and requested for my lights to get replaced. I paid for that, but lights are still out apparently because people keep stopping me to tell me. I don't have time to keep taking off my job for this. Very disappointing.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

We appreciate you letting us know about this certain issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. If there is any way you can let us know when you're free to inspect the vehicle, even at your earliest convenience. We will inspect the multi point on this repair order to ensure bulbs were inspected as they can burn out unexpectedly.

Stephen S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
In and out for service. Excellent.
Service excellent.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you!

01/14/2019 Category: Service
No further comment
Not happy with my recent experience
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We will speak with parties involved and inspect your repair order. Thank you for your patience  while we investigate.

Julia B.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
The honesty and integrity of the service technicians and service employees.
It's nice that the service employees listen to the car owners about what is wrong but also do an inspection to confirm or find out what's wrong with vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey. We appreciate you and are glad to have been your dealer for these many years!

Dawn W.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Wendel
I have found your staff to be outstanding as always! I admire Eva and IRA as always. Always fun and look forward to see them as not only do they take great care of the vehicle and service, always a pleasure to meet and see them and catch up our extended family 😀
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

We enjoy seeing you so very much and look forward to every time you come in. Thank you for the amazing survey and we really appreciate you

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
👏
Good job!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate you!

DA
Dennis A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good service and sales
I have been a customer for five years and will most likely return
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We really appreciate you! Hopefully we can earn the 5th star on your next visit!

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Service, cleanliness, friendliness
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much for being amazing!! We really enjoy seeing you!!!

Darren H.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time !
I always have a great experience here at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai ! I am so happy with Kyle, and everything he has done. Every problem we've had, Kyle figures out... Thank you for the Great Service !
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank You for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you so very much!

12/28/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank You for being amazing! It is a pleasure to get to speak with you!

Pendleton, IN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Service and thoroughness is appreciated. The only two negatives would be the length of time to complete service and the car wash. To expound the car wash is a great added freebie but the water always leaves water spots on the car :( -- Other then those items I would highly recommend!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you so very much for the survey! We will awww orro on the car wash

12/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service and they fit me in because I had to go out of town unexpectedly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

KC
Keith C.
Fortville, IN
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Staff is professional and very friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the nice survey. We appreciate the feedback. We hope next visit we may earn a 5th star. We are concerned about which lounge is uncomfortable so we may address this.

Deborah P.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Xx
Job on the car was great.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We hope we can earn the 5th star next visit!

GA
Gregory A.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
The service I had done was performed very quick;y
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!! We really appreciate you!

Douglas D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I e njoyed the prompt attention upon entering the service department, the staff was courteous, and friendly. My vehicle was taken back as soon as I checked in for my appointment, and the service was completed in a timely manner as well.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We enjoyed seeing you. Please let us know if there is anything you may need. Thank you and Happy Holidays!!