Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rosemarie C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
customer care
Usually very accurate their estimate of time to do repairs.
very helpful in scheduling a time that fits in your schedule. Thank you Bob Rohrman service. Washington street
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey! It was so much fun speaking with you on the last visit.

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Team
I believe this Dealership has a highly efficient Service department team, Any maintenance and repairs necessary on the vehicle have been diagnosed correctly and fixed right 1st time in for service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you so much for being an amazing customer!!! We enjoyed seeing you

LH
Lois H.
Yorktown, IN
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Personal Care and Attention
As usual, the service is great at this dealership!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank. You. We always enjoy seeing you! You are ana amazing customer!!!

Arlington, IN
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Retired Human Resources Manager
Good, in & out quickly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!! We appreciate you and thank you for being with you!

Durden P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
For nine years we have used Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai to service our car. Never have we been disappointed with the service. The employees are courteous, helpful, and willing to go the "extra mile".
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! We always love seeing you!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Quality work
I'v been coming to Bob Rohrman for years because of the quality work and openness of the staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We really enjoyed seeing you on your visit! Let us know if there is anything you may need

SG
Shelanda G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I was in the dealership for an oil change and received excellent service, very professional. However, this only goes for the service department, I wouldn’t recommend the sales department if my life depended on it!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We want to thank you very much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Super fast!
First time visit. Dropped off vehicle for 7500 miles and it was finished in less than an hour!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! We appreciate you!

Caroline H.
Fairland, IN
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service and people
You have an exceptional service department. Ira treats us with great courtesy.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank You so much for the great survey! We appreciate you!

Deborah M.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Service is Awesome
They service the vehicle in a timely manner and remind me of my vehicle's needs. We purchased here because when I hacd a flat tire in my previous vehicle that took care of everything and had me back out on the road again quickly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate you and enjoy seeing you on every visit. Thank you again!

WW
William W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Professional, courteous and friendly service.
I had many service items done during this visit. One was a 4-wheel alignment. The technician performed it initially but was not satisfied with the results so redid it so that he was satisfied with the results. I appreciate the extra effort.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!! We appreciate you. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

WE
William E.
Greenfield, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
The people at Indy Hyundai are all great to work with.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful and kind words. We always enjoy seeing you. Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Have a great week!

CP
Christina P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Always the best!
Pleased, as always, with the care my Elantra GT receives from Ira, Eva and the crew at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so very much! I apologize that I missed you on this last visit. We love you guys so much!!

EP
Erica P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
I'm in my third Hyundai from Bob Rohrman and have always received great service.

Thank you and keep up the good work!!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so very much for always being an amazing customer!!

PS
Patricia S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast work
Routine oil changes are a breeze at Rohrman Hyundai. They are very prompt and thorough with the check, and I trust they don't push services that really aren't necessary at the time. I always wait for my car to be complete, and the great waiting room (TV, popcorn, comfortable seating, Wi-fi) makes it easy to get some work done or catch up on social media.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for being a valued customer. Your words mean the world to us!!!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Special Service Request
This was my first visit to Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai, but it certainly will not be my last. I called for a special service request and Ira Johnson had no problem taking care of me. I used to have my vehicle serviced at another Hyundai Dealer, but will be coming back to Bob Rohrman in the future.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful survey!! Let us know if there is anything you may need

10/03/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate and value you!!

Loretta B.
New Palestine, IN
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Smooth service
Recall fixed issues
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank You for the great survey! We really apprecaite you!

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
The dealership has a good service department and friendly service department staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!! We appreciate you!

Kristi S.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Service is always on time and courteous
Continue the same service with a smile no changes needed
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! We really appreciate you and for being a wonderful customer!!