Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DF
Deanna F.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Always easy
They get you in quick. Friendly! They even gave me a ride home and picked me back up!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank You so much for being a great customer! We appreciate you!

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, excellent service and good value! Kyle was wonderful!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! we really appreciate your business!

JY
Joesph Y.
Frankton, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The best!
Never have had a problem with this dealer. Free oil changes for life seems to be a good deal!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You for the wonderful survey! We enjoy seeing you each visit!

LH
Luvenia H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great overall service!
I came in without an appointment, and my vehicle was serviced rather quickly, Thanks!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You for the great survey!!

VA
Vivian A.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/17/2018 Category: Service
How Great
Ira and Eva are the main reasons I still have my vehicle serviced here. They are knowledgeable and always make sure that I am well taken care of. They strive for excellence in customer relations and so far they are winning in my book.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You so much for being an amazing customer! We love seeing you! The whole shops enjoys the banter. Thank You for being a great customer

Jane C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Ira
He s great! I can depend on him to find what's wrong w my car then fix it. He s always friendly, and knowledgeable.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!!! We really apprecaite you!

Dennis H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Always Accommadating
The service team always is accommodating on scheduling to meet your needs
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoy seeing you on every visit! Thank you for being an awesome customer!!

AI
Arlene I.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Personnel
Dorian was nice and knowledgeable.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

Debra P.
New Castle, IN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Consistent, great, friendly service.
It's always a pleasure to get my Veloster serviced at Bob Rohrmans. All the service personnel are extremely helpful and always friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank You for the great survey! It is a pleasure to see you! Thank you for being amazing!

TN
Toni N.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service from service department
As always, Eva, Kyle and Ira took excellent care of me and my car. They are honest, thorough, and very professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You so much for being amazing. We love seeing you!~!

CD
Charles D.
Cumberland, IN
2004 Hyundai Sonata
09/06/2018 Category: Service
convient and great personalized service.
Ira and Eva are the greatest!always fair and honest work and estimates.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

We always really enjoy seeing you! Thank You for being amazing as always!

Melissa L.
Beech Grove, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Super friendly, professional!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank You so much for your wonderful and kind words! We apprecaite you!

David W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Mr.
None
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!!

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick and honest
Quick service and honest with issues that needed to be addressed. Thank you.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey!! We appreciate you!

Kimberly M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Since we purchased our Elantra 4 years ago, we have been bringing it back to Bob Rohrman for service. It is always easy to get an appointment at a convenient time. They are quick and honest.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you so very much! We appreciate you and for being an important customer all these years

Jeffrey M.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Routine Service
Dropped my Tucson off for a routine oil change. Was promptly completed and received a call advising me I could pick it up. Car was washed, status of various components (tires,filters,fluid levels, lights, etc) was detailed on a Multi-Point Inspection form. And from a consumer benefit standpoint, my vehicle qualifies for lifetime free oil and filter changes at Rohrman. So what's not to like?
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!! We appreciate you!

Yorktown, IN
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Department
After having to go to a local
dealer a couple of years ago out of necessity, we went right back to Bob Rhorman Hyundai.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

We love and appreciate your family. Thanks for being a wonderful customer all these years!

NM
Ngun M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great services
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate you!!!

Dave H.
08/15/2018
Done right and quick
Service was completed quickly and and any additional items that needed attention was brought to my attention. Fair prices and friendliness from Kyle, Ira, and Eva, make service more pleasurable. Other Hyundai dealers may be nearer, but I only use Bob Rohrman.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

We very much enjoy seeing you and really appreciate you!!! Cant wait to see you on your next visit

Julie H.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Done right and quick
The service advisors and mechanics are efficent and do a great job. I can't say enough about Kyle, Ira, and Eva, for their friendliness and thouroghness. Other Hyundai dealers may be nearer, but I appreciate how I'm treated at Bob Rohrman.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your kindness. We enjoy seeing you and your whole family!!! We cant wait to see you next visit. One of our most favorite customers!!